[drama 2006] Hyena 하이에나

Guest Solly

wave wave to shenny & ai & jojo..

jojo dear.. i haven't seen you in ages.. ever since rules of love ( sweet memories.. hehe).. lol.. i told ai* that i have to track you down in this thread to say hello.. haha :)

yay.. chinese subs are out, eh? that's great.. hehe.. i'll wait for it to be out on clubbox and will dl & upload it to sendspace for ai* and everyone else who needs it.. my contributions to my dear friends who are crazy about this drama.

I guess it's about time for me to start watching this so i can join in with you guys.. especially jojo since you only appears when there's KJM.. :lol:

I'll dedicate my weekend to catch up with this drama.. will be back with caps and such :):wub:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay.. chinese subs are out, eh? that's great.. hehe.. i'll wait for it to be out on clubbox and will dl & upload it to sendspace for ai* and everyone else who needs it.. my contributions to my dear friends who are crazy about this drama.

I guess it's about time for me to start watching this so i can join in with you guys.. especially jojo since you only appears when there's KJM.. :lol:

I'll dedicate my weekend to catch up with this drama.. will be back with caps and such :):wub:

hey! you're awake and gonna join us here? yay!!!!!

thanks again for taking the trouble to allow me and the rest follow this drama!

can't wait to see what happens to CS!

Emily! ^^ what a nice surprise hehehe.... do join us please... this drama is really underrated here in soompi...which completely understandable though lolz... XD

Hmm I haven't fully watched ep 11 yet, and have yet to watch 12... geez i'm running behind this week.. hehe...

anyone else watch it yet? any thoughts? concerns? hihi...

4 more episodes to go, one incomplete equation I'd very much like to know... will they make Seok Jin to be straight or gay? hehe.., I kinda wish he'd jump 'over' (or jump 'back' haha.. if u know what i mean) to how he used to be, but then again,... if he does,... what about KMJ oppa? isnt he supposed to be the 'lead' in this?! haha...

hmm OR... they'll create this big twist and have one of them left unhappy... huhu...

hopefully they won't create an open ending to this drama though.... :huh:

Hi mily2 *wave* *wave*

You got me there....Confession...... l hardly write except on MJ's thread and his dramas.....and a "silent reader" where other threads are concern. :lol: This is because, l rarely watch dramas online except for MJ's dramas hence l have difficulties particpating in discussions. l would normally read the concerned threads and later on watch the dramas on dvds......so by that time, the atmosphere will be cool by then.

Ay_link, saw epi 11 already, can't wait to see epi 12 now.......your questions will be answered in epi 11.. :lol::lol::lol: By the way, there is an news article saying that there might be a Hyena II.

.......but now that l just completed epi 12.....erh.....there seems to be some changes....getting to be exciting, the CS/SJ/JE triangle !

some details for epi 11......but skip it if you don't wish to know the happenings.....

Hyena epi.11

[sJ and JE]

SJ told JE that it was so selfish of him but he couldn’t stand watching a suffering JE and had to stopped her from going back to U.S. JE said that she felt happy because it meant that he needed her. SJ said he might hurt her again but he promised to do his best to love her and asked her to wait him till the day. JE said it didn’t matter whether he was a gay or not.

JE’s cousin Hee Seon gave her a pheromone perfume. JE tried it on but it didn’t work on SJ.

JE called on SJ’s boss and asked him about the gay. What she was most concerned was whether gays felt sexual attraction for women or not. Of course the answer was no and she continued to ask him it was same with JS. The boss replied that the fact that SJ liked JE, he was not a gay now. He guessed that SJ was a bisexual or a heterosexual.

(I laughed at the scene…it seemed the hairstyle of his subordinate was boss’s favorite. The boss said”Oh! It’s good on you! It’s a NY style! “)

JE went to the gay party. It was great shock to her and she couldn’t accept SJ’s kiss.

However, JE participated in volunteer work with them and discovered another side of these gays.

SJ and JE walking together…JE apologized to him for avoiding his kiss and told him that yesterday she felt that his gay friends were strange people but today she understand that they were the people who felt lonely and wanted to receive love. SJ began to talk about the story when he first realized that he was different from other boys. It was when he was a junior high school student. He liked watching his older students playing soccer. His father thought that SJ liked soccer and gave him a soccer ball. However he realized that he didn’t like soccer itself but liked to watch boys who enjoyed playing soccer. At that time he found himself different from other boys. Then he met Soo Hyuk and fell in love with him.

JE too came out the fact that SJ was not her first kiss but it was when she was a junior high school student…

[CS’s story]

JS got a name out of CS but misheard the name.

When he went to the bar (it is called room salon) with JS, he met a girl who looked like JE. When JS saw her, he showed his concern that she resembled his sister (JE) so he didn’t want her to attend to them but CS said it’s OK, he said he didn’t think she looked like JE at all. Then CS took her out. She said that she just separated with her lover whom she wanted to marry. She didn’t know the fact that he had a wife, but she didn’t want to distress him because she really loved him. She heard that CS was in love with his friend’s lover and said “Let’s have a drink and forget about our love.”. CS let her go home without doing anything. Before her taking a taxi, she asked him “You said I resemble your lover. Don’t you want to hold me? Don’t you want repayment for your money spent? Whenever you feel lonely, just call on me.” She gave him a kiss and left.

[JB, Hanna and Soo Hyun]

JB’s parents asked him to introduce Hanna and hurried him to marry with her. When JB and Hanna were having dinner, Hanna told JB frankly that she loved him. However that night he couldn’t make love with her. It was a great shock to him and he tried his brother’s secret tonics.

Hanna suspected about JB and Soo Hyun and visited SH's bar. Hanna directly asked SH if she liked JB. SH replied that she thought of him just as her pretty junior. SH told a lie to Hanna that she liked another man who gave her special memory in her college days. Hanna didn’t know the fact but it was the very JB.

That night SH and JB happened to meet in the elevator. JB apologized to her that he couldn’t keep the promise (I am not sure but maybe they promised to meet on her birthday.) SH replied she didn’t even remember the promise. She treated JB as her junior and showed that she didn’t see him as a man.

Translated by Clover, taken from www.minjong.net

Thanks for the update jojo

I think SJ likes having JE around but he isn't in love with her. I felt sorry for CS at the end of ep11.

SH does like JB and it seems like he likes her the best but he could still end up with Hanna

Triangles, someone always ends up getting hurt in them :(

Thanks for the update jojo

I think SJ likes having JE around but he isn't in love with her. I felt sorry for CS at the end of ep11.

SH does like JB and it seems like he likes her the best but he could still end up with Hanna

Triangles, someone always ends up getting hurt in them :(

Hi Redrac,

Please see epi 12....things are getting exciting or messier ??....hahahaha....really not sure at this time but CS is certainly shinning thru in epi 12. l love that "seduction" scene it is really so funny and MJ, he is really good....*ajar* CS !!

Guest limroom9

i was really wishing that seok jin got to jung eun before chulsoo but oh well :( only 4 more eps to go and i really hope they make hyena 2 and maybe hyena 3 :)

Guest cococrust

ep 1 c-subbed

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=d8ffc79

ep 2-4 will be uploaded by tonight. I will post the link up when they are done.

-----

EDIT: i will post alt sendspace links later (files will be broken into 2 parts, have to combine using hjsplit).

ep 1

pt 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pl87aq

pt 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/u5n23b

ep 2

pt 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/j4ntzy

pt 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xh4tbo

ep 3

pt 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kzwzth

pt 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/be5zlk

ep 4

pt 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/neraen

pt 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tjq697

sharing snippets of epi 12...........................please skip if you don't wish to know the happenings.

Hyena epi.12 --- Love, its primitive instinct

[CS]

In the course of the investigation of another issue ( I couldn't understand clearly but it seemed that one writer smuggled something) CS's boss happened to find CS and JE used the studio in private. CS and JB tried to defend CS but their boss said she didn’t interested in their love affairs, She showed her disappointment with CS who made used of the studio for his private matter.

JB and JS spoke words of comfort but at the same time they asked CS who was the girl in his mind recently. JS remembered that CS selected a girl who resembled JE and realized CS was in love with JE. JB and JS blamed CS. JB said "Even if you don’t have a girl friend, you should never fell in love with our friend's lover. It will affect our friendship." JB strongly suggested CS to forget about JE and also fire JE so as not to make the problem worse.

CS told JE that his program was to be aired soon so he wanted another experienced writer instead of JE and discharged her.

The next morning, SJ came to JB's room and called CS. SJ asked CS what was wrong with JE. CS asked SJ to comfort her. SJ said "If you…"but stopped his question.

[sJ&JE]

JE let SJ to go and search Soo Hyuk. Just like she did always, she called CS on the phone and said "I will have a date with SJ oppa tonight. Are you green?" Actually she acted like she is calling CS, she continued to say "I won’t call you..I won’t" At the same time CS was also worried about her but hesitated to call her…

JE went home and drank out of desperation, she hit upon an idea that if she changed the personal identification number of the room, Soo Hyuk couldn't come into SJ's house. She tried to change the number but she failed instead she locked herself out of the house.

CS came back home to change his clothes to meet a woman Hanna referred to him. CS noticed JE was in trouble. He said to himself. "Hold on CS. It's tough on you but time would work it out." He stayed calm and asked JE if she need any help but JE replied that was none of his business.

[sJ and Soo Hyuk]

At the river side, Soo Hyuk asked SJ "You said you are doing well with JE but I think it’s a lie." SJ replied "Truth or lie that is a beginning."

[CS at the restaurant]

JB received a phone call from SJ, SJ wanted to tell JE that he would be late but he couldn't contact her and asked whether JB or CS knew where she was. CS answered the phone and said angrily "You should keep your promise. You have to be responsible for what you have done. I am busy." and hung up the phone.

Hanna's friend was a lawyer Young-A, the very woman who seduced JB before. JB tried to warn CS but Young-A sent a mail and suggested to JB to pretend that they didn't know each other.

As expected, she started to seduce CS. She sent mail to CS "How do you like this food?" CS read the mail and asked "Is this Young-A ssi’s mail? How do you like the food? You can ask me." Young-A "I just want to let you know my e-mail address."

Absent minded CS, he was thinking only about JE. He asked her "Even if she knows the love will make her miserable, why does she still loves the man?" CS was deeply lost in thoughts and noticed that something touching his leg and asked "Is this Young-A ssi’s leg?" She was embarrassed and said "Your legs looks nice…Your legs are so sexy…No, nothing." CS stood up from his seat and went to the bathroom.

In the bathroom CS said to himself…"Hold on CS. You should not love her. Time will work it out. Hold on." However he didn’t stop himself and stormed out of the bath room.

[JB, Hanna and Soo Hyun]

Hanna's treatment didn’t work on JB. She suggested JB to go to the mental clinic. JB got upset and said "Do I really have to go? It’s too far." "It’s not only for your problem but it also affect my pride." JB made an appointment with the clinic for couple counseling but he miscalled Hanna to Soo Hyun!

Outside Hanna’s clinic.

Hanna: What should I do? Should I change my name to Soo Hyun?

JB: I don't know how deep my past love is.

Hanna: For whom do you proposing now? What do you want to tell me?

JB: If we continue our relationship, it’s only hurting each other. We.. break up.

[The last scene]

CS: Are you a fool? You are a fool. Why do you have to stand and wait him in such a cold night? SJ is in his car!! He is not cold at all!!!

JE: Why are you yelling at me......

Translated by Clover for minjong.net

Hi new to the thread. recently I started watching hyena also and found myself liking it more and more. At first I didn't even know anything about it except that Trax and Super Junior had songs in the ost which I like, that's why I started watching it. I have to admit SATC was a good american series but I like how this is more from a man's perspectives but not completely just men because the narrator is a woman. Although I don't understand much of it its still fun to watch it. Just wanted to also Thank all the uploaders, clubbox, MU, SS, etc..

So far I'm on eps. 5 and it's getting good. thanks agian^^

Guest limroom9

just finished ep 14... anyone have news on if hyena 2 is planned or not? it seems like jung eun still loves seok jin and jin bum finally got to convince soo hyun... so excited for the last 2 eps and hopefully more if there's season 2 :)

Can someone explain the scene where CS gives JE the heart shape clip in Ep 14 ? Thanks in advance! :P:P

The heart shape clip is given to CS by JE in an early episode. CS feels that he is jinx and when he is given the chance to start a new program, none of his co-workers want to work with him as accidents always happen whenever he is around. He asks JE and JS to help him and they did but CS still lack the confidence. JE gives him the heart shape clip to bring him good luck, she pins it on his jacket. CS treasures it as the new program is a success.

just finished ep 14... anyone have news on if hyena 2 is planned or not? it seems like jung eun still loves seok jin and jin bum finally got to convince soo hyun... so excited for the last 2 eps and hopefully more if there's season 2 :)

It is confirm, there will not be Hyena 2.....too difficult to fit in everyone's schedule. l have just completed Epi 14, l think the story will wraps up nicely for everyone except for CS (so far )and there is really no need for Hyena 2 unless it is about another set of characters.

Archived