[drama 2006] Hyena 하이에나

Guest Solly

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jojo

Ooops...Thunderbolt, how do l download epi 15 ? :blush: l click on the link but l can't find the download button......sorry, l am so "blur" :ph34r:

Guest thunderbolt

Ooops...Thunderbolt, how do l download epi 15 ? :blush: l click on the link but l can't find the download button......sorry, l am so "blur" :ph34r:

Hmm, I just clicked and it works. It's a megaupload link.

But jojo, you do not need to download this since the ep 15 you have is the same as Ultra. B)

Guest jojo

But jojo, you do not need to download this since the ep 15 you have is the same as Ultra. B)

Hee....l thought so too since l have that raw file but another stupid question, do l need to rename my file so that it is the same as sub file ? Thanks thunderbolt * ^ ^ *

Guest thunderbolt

Hee....l thought so too since l have that raw file but another stupid question, do l need to rename my file so that it is the same as sub file ? Thanks thunderbolt * ^ ^ *

Yes. Otherwise the subs won't appear. Actually you can just rename both "Hyena 15." :)

Guest jojo

Wonderful !.....and l have been downloading every single episodes even though l have all 16 episodes of raw files ! l certainly have learn something new......:blush: Thanks a bunch. :)

Guest azngtricer

hey thunder think you could upload a non premium link?

i dont have premium membership on megaupload

thanks

Guest purpleZ

I just started watching Hyena and still on episode 11. Totally rooting for Seok Jin and Jeong Eun. Anyone know where I can download the HQ files (non Clubbox) or where I can get the DVD with good English subs? Yesasia doesn't have it. Asiandb only has HK version with poor English subs. If anyone knows, please help.

Thanks!

Guest Dahee Fanel

^I believe the only good DVD version currently out is the (super-expensive..) Japanese version. No official English subs, sorry - that's why we took on this subbing project in the first place, really. :P

As for downloading the HQ files...Clubbox is all I really know, although I believe it's available on Donkeyhote as well. Sorry I can't be more help. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest whatever0024

I finished Hyena this morning. The drama is so refreshing. It doesn't have the typical Korean feel to it. While watching this, I thought, "Wow, this doesn't feel like a Korean drama at all." I love all five main characters because they have strong chemistry, and I love any drama that deals with the theme of friendship. When done well, it's really satisfying. I also love the theme song "The Night Chicago Died" by Super Junior K.R.Y. I can't stop listening to it. It's that addicting.

• 1 month later...

I just finished watching this series. Jin Sang was hilarious (all the way) !!!

I <3 Leech and Conch though. I hope there is going to be a sequel to this.

Great soundtrack.

Thank you WITHS2 for the subs:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kaedejun

Hyena is now available on DramaFever! Fully subbed -

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/333/1/Hyena/

The first seven episodes are up, but the rest are coming soon!

• 1 year later...

Archived