[drama 2006] Hyena 하이에나

Guest Solly

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait.....i'm so confused now.

so that kiss at the stadium was for the drama?

orrrrrrrr was that kiss like because the couple was reaaaally going out in real life?

i'm so confused.

wait.....i'm so confused now.

so that kiss at the stadium was for the drama?

orrrrrrrr was that kiss like because the couple was reaaaally going out in real life?

i'm so confused.

lol. the stadium kiss is for this drama... :D

KMJ is not going out with the lead girl (i still don't know what her name is..haha)

Guest kht2015

Hi Jojo and Ay_link:

I am so jealous, I wish I could see this. I've been waiting for KMJ's work for such a long time. I guess I'll be patient hoping someone would take pity on us non-Korean speakers and sub this series.

In the meantime, please keep us posted.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Just saw episode one. I was very surprised when, just as it opened, there was a big warning that anyone under the age of 19 shouldn't be watching this. :o Thankfully, I'm 19 in Korean years, so I went ahead with it anyway. :P

It's pretty entertaining so far. Very sexual - those under the age limit might want to stay away - but pretty fun. Oh Man Seok's character is my favourite so far, of course, even if he DOES seem to have a stick up his bum. :wub: The four guys show up together quite a lot more than I'd expected, but of course KMJ has the most screen time. His character is something of a loser, I'm afraid.

Yup, I'm definitely going to be continuing with this...Although the preview for episode two was very EXPLICIT...:o

Edit: Forgot to add - episodes one and two (LQ) are available in my clubbox. ;)

Guest cynkawahara

Hi jojo! Hi ay_link!

Thanks for pics! I didn't realized the drama started already. Am d/ling now. Looking forward to "talking" with everyone about the drama. Otherwise, will not understand what's going on!

Just finished watching episode 2 :)

This show is DEFINITELY not advised for those who are under 19... ^^;; well, they put the circle-19 on the screen to set the age-limit hehe... no wonder they put it on cable.

At first I merely watch this because of Kim Min Jong oppa of course... but as I watch the first and 2nd eppie, I realized I'm not watching it merely because of KMJ anymore. Oh Man Seok has shown me the other side of him I haven't seen before, and his style in this drama suits him the best imo. ^_^ And the lead girl, Seo Hee Hyun... she's so cute!

Reminds me of YEH and Seo Ji Hye mixed together...hahaa...

I took some caps from ep 1 and ep 2...just the highlight of some of the good/significant scene :)

EPISODE 1

The Four Guys:

Chul Soo

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi000202600wf9.jpg

Jin Sang

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi000196833tq1.jpg

Jin Beom

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi000199700bb8.jpg

Seok Jin

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi000189433py6.jpg

The four guys - the younger days

Chul Soo

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi000219800pg9.jpg

Jin Sang

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi000210433jb1.jpg

Jin Beom

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi000214500zm9.jpg

Seok Jin

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi000215933yz3.jpg

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi000228366ya8.jpg

Park Si Yeon is really cute in here... :)

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi000472233kv5.jpg

Jeong Eun (Seo Hee Hyun)

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi001454500bw1.jpg

^ when she said, "who are you?" it was so cute^_^

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi001627400vs0.jpg

^ what is this note say...? :unsure:

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi001628666cc6.jpg

^ SHH loves to pout...hehe

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi001633300dw7.jpg

^ MJ oppa... I'm not liking your hairstyle..aigoo~~

hyenae01chtvn061011catvdivxavi002610300ml3.jpg

^ At first I thought this girl is the second lead... but she didn't appear in episode 2...

So I guess her role is not that significant.

*Hi cyn! Nice to see you here too...hehe~~*

OK...here's episode 2 caps..

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi000931163wy6.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi001419217ya1.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi001520886xm2.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi001580011my9.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi001581580mc3.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi001582414bo3.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi001583248xg9.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi001584749wv3.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi001606304fd7.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi001608773cw6.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi002102333xe2.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi002157355qd9.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi002644541bz2.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi002654985nl2.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi003322419cv6.jpg

^Park Si Yeon looks cute in this picture ^_^

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi003884480tf3.jpg

tvnhyena02061012bydkavi003956752oh6.jpg

OK.. mostly the girls..haha... :)

SHH looks soooo cute with the cap & specs... reminds me of Shin in Goong *eh?* lolz... XD

anyways, from episode 2, we get more story about Jeong Eun and Jin Seok's past (when they were in America), and looks like Chul Soo will be broken-hearted and hurt because Soo Mi (Park Si Yeon) slept with another guy and told him that she didn't enjoy the way he slept with her (merely saying that he's not good lol) , and omg...there's this scene when they show Seok Jin and his...partner...were....well...almost...doing...it...... :o

heheehe this drama is really a refreshing 'break' from any typical kdrama... XD

make sure you warn yourself and keep in mind that "Sex And The City" was their "inspiration" when they wrote/made this drama...:lol:

Hi Cyn , glad to see you in this thread.....just a word of warning, when seeing this drama...best see alone if you don't want to feel embarrass by some of the scenes..... :lol:

Just completed epi 1 + 2 and l am really begin to enjoy this drama....definitely very "adult".....hahahaha....such dramas will not be allowed in Singapore without cut scenes and if there is any rating to be put on it, it will be R(A).... :lol: and yet in Korea, the age limit is 19....see the 19 sign on the right hand corner? It means recommended for 19 and above only.

Ay_link is surprise that Chul Soo (KMJ) character is such a cassanova....actually he is not.....if you see carefully, the only girl he actually has sex with is his financee (the beginning of epi 1...flash back of their lst night with each other)....he is nervous and really acts like a "virgin"...both of them probably are anyway....they actually dated each other for 9years and decide to get marry. 3 days before the wedding (in the scene where the guys went biking and while eating a sandwich) CS lamments that life will be so boring if one eat the same kind of food every day...that's where Jin San (Yun Dah Hun) decides to bring him to the night club to "taste" other food......of course it ends up with Jin San getting the girl because he is such a "smooth operator". Chul Soo finds a drunk Jung Eun (SYH) and brought her back to her hotel with "bad" intention on his mind....of course nothing happened but while he was there, he left his wedding ring in the hotel. He is desperate when he discover the lost, goes around trying to borrow monies from his pals to get another ring (....*sigh* he is that clumsy lah !). When he accidentally meet Jung Eun again on the eve of his wedding, it is like heaven send, he manages to get back his ring and both of them (JE and him) get on so well that they drink themselve dead drunk. JE who is also getting marry the next day, tries to drown her sorrow over her ex-lover (Seok Jin - the tall chap who is a cook, Sin Seong Rok), both of them ended dead drunk and of course Chul Soo misses his wedding and ends up with angry parents, parents-in-law and a very very angry financee. So Ay_link, he didn't goes round sleeping and being unfaithful to his fiancee but of course like all guys, he dreams of himself as a cassanova and wishes that he can sleeps with all the beautiful women but in reality, Chul Soo is like most guys on the street.....ordinary, white collar job worker, not really good looking, clumsy where girls are concern, does not has any charm and says the wrong thing everytime he tries to pick a girl.

At the end of epi 2, he is heart broken because his ex-financee takes her revenge by having a one nite stand herself and worst, his ego is bruised when she says that she does not enjoy his love making and that he is not good at all. He pour his sorrow to Jin San (YDH) and told him "Please don't tell anybody what SoMi said to me. You know, I was not really bad at doing it. I was good at doing it. She told me she felt good…" l think in the coming episodes we will see him trying to pick up more girls, perhaps to prove to himself that he is not a bad lover but whether he succeeds in bedding them is another story, he is such a charmless guy.... that l doubt he succeeds at all.....:lol:

We will also sees him falling for JE who still has her heart on Seok Jin....Seok Jin whose lover has left him, finds himself getting interested in CS....... :lol: the ususal k-drama - 2 guys and a girl but ....... :lol: what a twist.

l am definitely looking forward to epi 3 + 4......* ^ ^ *

What l think about the 4 guys after watching the first two episodes....

Chu Jin San (Yun Dah Hun)...a real smooth operator. Though not particularly good looking, he just has this charm that charms the girls that he meet. He normally succeed in picking up girls and bedding them. l think he consider himself "successful" where women are concern however, l think at the end of the day, when all his pals get marry and settle down, he would be a lonely man still flirting from woman to woman not knowing the true meaning of love.

Chu Jin Beom (OMS), younger brother of Jin San. A serious and successful young man but he seems to have a problem where women are concern. From the two episodes l see, he seems to be particularly "fussy" with women. l am not quite sure what happens to the some of the dates (don't understand Korean) but it seems as if he has finds some faults with them....l only know he does not like the look of one of the date's toes.....l read somewhere that he is still in love with his ex-lover Soo Hyeon, perhaps that's why he is always comparing and finding faults. What interest me is the second episode where this lady try to seduce him......he is turn on but at the sametime he backs away. He fantasies about her seducing him and yet l think when it comes to the real thing, he will "freezes". .....certainly would like to know the what is the mental block he is having

Lee Seok Jin (Sin Seong Rok), a successful cook. He teaches cooking class and l think lots of the women would love to lay their hands on him but......he is a gay. He is the ex-b/f of Jung Eun (SYH) but he left her because he realises that he is a gay.

Kim Chul Soo (KMJ)....for those KMJ fans who rembers him as the cool and handsome Cho Ying Min in BiMil, be prepared. He is so uncool and certainly not handsome. He is simple, clumsy, constantly getting into a fix and always looking for his pals to bail him out. In other word, he is your "everyday uncool guy" that you meet on the street. So far in the first two episodes (in the words of a fan) you won't find anything attractive about him....in fact you may even despise for trying to take advantage of a drunk Jung Eun. However, if you think carefully, his character is quite real. We do meet such type of men everyday around us. Our co-workers, the men on the street. l think or at least l hope with the coming episodes, we will find something good about him when he starts to fall in love with JE

Looking forward to hearing some feedbacks from the others who have seen this drama.

Psst....ay_link thanks for the caps !! l like the pix of MJ * ^ ^ *

i absolutely LOVED sex and the city! i'm so glad they made a korean play-off the storyline!! and i fell in love with OMS after vineyard man.. and i like the main girl here. haven't seen her much, but i heard her acting wasn't that bad. can't wait to watch! :w00t: the screencaps look great!!

is it just me, or does OMS look absolutely stunning. :wub: it's a huge change after his last drama, but i think he plays off both roles incredibly well! wooooo!! (so.. is PSY a main character in this drama?!) i wish the downloads would hurry and finish.....wah!

Just completed epi 1 + 2 and l am really begin to enjoy this drama....definitely very "adult".....hahahaha....such dramas will not be allowed in Singapore without cut scenes and if there is any rating to be put on it, it will be R(A).... :lol: and yet in Korea, the age limit is 19....see the 19 sign on the right hand corner? It means recommended for 19 and above only.

Kim Chul Soo (KMJ)....for those KMJ fans who rembers him as the cool and handsome Cho Ying Min in BiMil, be prepared. He is so uncool and certainly not handsome. He is simple, clumsy, constantly getting into a fix and always looking for his pals to bail him out. In other word, he is your "everyday uncool guy" that you meet on the street. So far in the first two episodes (in the words of a fan) you won't find anything attractive about him....in fact you may even despise for trying to take advantage of a drunk Jung Eun. However, if you think carefully, his character is quite real. We do meet such type of men everyday around us. Our co-workers, the men on the street. l think or at least l hope with the coming episodes, we will find something good about him when he starts to fall in love with JE

Looking forward to hearing some feedbacks from the others who have seen this drama.

I envy you guys who can actually see this drama :( ........ guess I just have to be patient and read spoilers from this thread ...

Bimil..starrring kms...what was it about? is there another name?

BiMil aka The Secret with Kim Ha Neul , Ha Ji Won and Ryu Shi Won. MBC production in 2000

Archived