[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

I've read comments in other sites that some people got a "little sister" vibe from KRW towards PSH in the last hug BTS.  In all honesty, I did get a similar vibe this time.  It's so unlike their past BTS when you can clearly see the chemistry between them.  I didn't feel like the same as before, when the air seemed charged between them, like you could sense how he desired her.  That was what made me invested in their ship.  Not sure what suddenly changed their dynamic.  :huh:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, deara said:

Which bts?

The most recent one showing the hug scene when Hye Jung taught Ji Hong what to do when she's feeling sad about her grandma. They seemed distant, even when KRW was tapping PSH's shoulder. Their body language seemed a bit stiff.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

The most recent one showing the hug scene when Hye Jung taught Ji Hong what to do when she's feeling sad about her grandma. They seemed distant, even when KRW was tapping PSH's shoulder. Their body language seemed a bit stiff.

I don't consider it as a new BTS since it was for Ep13? Remember that was also the scene that SH took an IG selca with RW leaning on her hihi. Besides, the BTS shown to us are only surfaces of their off-cam interactions. So we don't know the real deal.

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I think this is a common dilemma of a shipper...when you have expectations and they are not consistently met. Let's take it with a grain of salt....they may not be always in the best mood, sometimes stress gets into them and this can affect the dynamics and interaction they have for each other...but I must say this are just a few instances in the many BTS that was shown to us...who knows when the DVD DC gets released we may be overwhelmed with a lot more stuff that will send us into 7th heaven! 

• Like 13

Oh, thats because PD needs to take same scene but from different angle. just like on kissing scene PD ask PSH to hold jihong collar ( on bts), because they gonna record that moves and will put it betwen the kiss scene (if you remember while they were kissing we saw HyeJung hands grabs JiHong collar) and so that hugs scene (we are talking now) on bts. thats why they didnt moves at all but they were still talking they will stand like that until the PD said Ok done :sweatingbullets: 

I rewatch again that bts lol to make sure   :) i hope you are understand what im trying to say :lol: thats nothing to do with their interaction it just what PD's want for gets a good angle 

And the taps is showing how close they are, like trying to comfort her and they were still talks in that position at that moment was night it might tiring her. as we know on real scene while JiHong hugs her he didnt say anything just silent :D 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, akhenaten said:

I've read comments in other sites that some people got a "little sister" vibe from KRW towards PSH in the last hug BTS.  In all honesty, I did get a similar vibe this time.  It's so unlike their past BTS when you can clearly see the chemistry between them.  I didn't feel like the same as before, when the air seemed charged between them, like you could sense how he desired her.  That was what made me invested in their ship.  Not sure what suddenly changed their dynamic.  :huh:

Yes maybe...but did you also notice that everytime SH smiles at him he looks away?! :D

Literaly EVERETIME! Like in the claw machin scene when he coughed and shin hye laughed, he just couldn't look at her, he imediatly looked down!

Remember the back hug scene when he blushed? He blushed after shin hye cutely smiled at him...I think he feels something and he is trying to push it away, maybe that's the reason you got that vibe.....but don't know maybe ur right tho! It's just a guess! :)))

By the way hello everybody , been a silent lurker from the begining of the drama but i'm really shy! To be honest not a real shipper either i just enjoy reading ur comments!  but i noticed this some how o.O and thought to point it out here! ^^

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, yasi 77 said:

Yes maybe...but did you also notice that everytime SH smiles at him he looks away?! :D

Literaly EVERETIME! Like in the claw machin scene when he coughed and shin hye laughed, he just couldn't look at her, he imediatly looked down!

Remember the back hug scene when he blushed? He blushed after shin hye cutely smiled at him...I think he feels something and he is trying to push it away, maybe that's the reason you got that vibe.....but don't know maybe ur right tho! It's just a guess! :)))

By the way hello everybody , been a silent lurker from the begining of the drama but i'm really shy! To be honest not a real shipper either i just enjoy reading ur comments!  but i noticed this some how o.O and thought to point it out here! ^^

For someone who is not yet a shipper we value this observation you just shared....yes, I agree...KRW cannot stand looking eye to eye with PSH for a long time, he would eventually avoid her and that is one sign that there is "something" going on that makes him feel conscious about it. It's quite the opposite with PSH because she does the teasing and she definitely gives him that warm smile and starry eyed gaze whenever they rehearse for a scene....something I seldom see in her interaction with her past male leads.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

For someone who is not yet a shipper we value this observation you just shared....yes, I agree...KRW cannot stand looking eye to eye with PSH for a long time, he would eventually avoid her and that is one sign that there is "something" going on that makes him feel conscious about it. It's quite the opposite with PSH because she does the teasing and she definitely gives him that warm smile and starry eyed gaze whenever they rehearse for a scene....something I seldom see in her interaction with her past male leads.

@Jalhanda I really wish/hope there's something in PSH's gaze.  I really want KRW-PSH to become real. For some reason, i am starting to get worried that it may not be mutual  :fearful:.   

Oh well, I just hope that whatever happens, both of them will be happy.  

• Like 10

Guest Yammylicious
22 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Indeed chingu ya :) wink..

1 hour ago, yasi 77 said:

Okay... the first step to overcome an addiction is to admit it. Hahahaha... you've stepped your first step, before you know it, you'll dive like most of us here.

Hahahaha, just kidding. Thank you for your thoughts, I notice that too and I think he's playing it cool because he knows that if he shows any sign of attraction, BTS will capture and shipper shark like us will feed on the bait. Kekekeke. 

1 hour ago, Jalhanda said:

Right on, sister! Shin Hye is being her bubbly self and perhaps Rae Won thinks that he'd get into trouble if he doesn't do some kind of defence mechanisms against her charm. I'm hoping now that the shooting process is completed, he could figure out his feeling and maybe ask her to golf, and to fish or plan to make a joint cook book. 

You know... not because he miss her or something, but it's good for business... and he just want to teach her how to putt... the back hug from teaching her to putt is completely platonic. cross my heart and hope to die. :w00t:

10 hours ago, akhenaten said:

I think they are filming during that BTS and he was being Ji Hong instead of Rae Won. Ji Hong was being an Oppa who comfort Hye jung hence he was a bit distant. Even in the actual footage, it's very different than the hug in conference room, when Ji Hong is the one who needed to be comforted. He looked like a child there.

But also don't forget Shin Hye's ig post which happened on the same moment, I think the chemistry is still there. Also about being little sister, any relationship can start off from anything. I remember when I was young (hehehe I'm old), when a guy and a girl still in the denial level, they refer each other as oppa and dongssaeng. And we would tease them "a long lost sibling that each other just met."

Like I said above, RW maybe becoming a bit careful with his action since he's aware of the rising of RaeShin army. Endless possibility... but let's not jump to any conclusion yet and keep hoping for them to find happiness in each other.

Happy Doctors Day Peeps!! Tonight we Partaaayy!!!

B)

• Like 13

Guest Yammylicious
48 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Okay... the first step to overcome an addiction is to admit it. Hahahaha... you've stepped your first step, before you know it, you'll dive like most of us here.

Hahahaha, just kidding. Thank you for your thoughts, I notice that too and I think he's playing it cool because he knows that if he shows any sign of attraction, BTS will capture and shipper shark like us will feed on the bait. Kekekeke. 

Right on, sister! Shin Hye is being her bubbly self and perhaps Rae Won thinks that he'd get into trouble if he doesn't do some kind of defence mechanisms against her charm. I'm hoping now that the shooting process is completed, he could figure out his feeling and maybe ask her to golf, and to fish or plan to make a joint cook book. 

You know... not because he miss her or something, but it's good for business... and he just want to teach her how to putt... the back hug from teaching her to putt is completely platonic. cross my heart and hope to die. :w00t:

I think they are filming during that BTS and he was being Ji Hong instead of Rae Won. Ji Hong was being an Oppa who comfort Hye jung hence he was a bit distant. Even in the actual footage, it's very different than the hug in conference room, when Ji Hong is the one who needed to be comforted. He looked like a child there.

But also don't forget Shin Hye's ig post which happened on the same moment, I think the chemistry is still there. Also about being little sister, any relationship can start off from anything. I remember when I was young (hehehe I'm old), when a guy and a girl still in the denial level, they refer each other as oppa and dongssaeng. And we would tease them "a long lost sibling that each other just met."

Like I said above, RW maybe becoming a bit careful with his action since he's aware of the rising of RaeShin army. Endless possibility... but let's not jump to any conclusion yet and keep hoping for them to find happiness in each other.

B)

yes sister,  as always to the bat cave :)

33 minutes ago, starb82 said:

B)

Haha I agree :) if right now KRW thought she just like lil sister thats fine, it might more easier to start a relationship with her without awkwardness. a lots relationship was start as sis-bro, friend zone etc but love growing at the end :w00t: just try not to over thinking, lets be a watcher how they enjoy the presence of each other

Oh yes the picture on her ig a same moment as they made that hugs scene, what im thinking was they a bit carried away by the moment (chemistry) and KRW perhaps (maybe, drinks a lil bit a lot because that scene lol) but then they saw how people reaction after saw that pic and they start to manage their action as professional but eyes cant be hide. 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, yongpal said:

I don't consider it as a new BTS since it was for Ep13? Remember that was also the scene that SH took an IG selca with RW leaning on her hihi. Besides, the BTS shown to us are only surfaces of their off-cam interactions. So we don't know the real deal.

37 minutes ago, deara said:

Haha I agree :) if right now KRW thought she just like lil sister thats fine, it might more easier to start a relationship with her without awkwardness. a lots relationship was start as sis-bro, friend zone etc but love growing at the end :w00t: just try not to over thinking, lets be a watcher how they enjoy the presence of each other

Oh yes the picture on her ig a same moment as they made that hugs scene, what im thinking was they a bit carried away by the moment (chemistry) and KRW perhaps (maybe, drinks a lil bit a lot because that scene lol) but then they saw how people reaction after saw that pic and they start to manage their action as professional but eyes cant be hide. 

My speculation is that picture happen after the conversation in the couch, as shown by the ig post on @yongpal's post. On Shin Hye's ig she was on the (our) left and Rae Won was on (our) right. But if she was doing a selfie, their position would be mirrored, right?

So the actual position was as the BTS, Shin Hye was sitting on the (our) far right, and Rae Won on (our) far left. Maybe after the talk she was fooling around with her phone, and he just jumped on her side to photo bomb her. 

Please be that playful more often, Oppa. We swear we won't gossip, feel free to do it at anytime!! Heheheh...

• Like 10