[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

SINCE THIS THREAD IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

E066BDC1-5F1B-46FF-B3A4-722CF6B1A63A_zps

Lemme repost this to add fuel to the fire just in case some of you haven't seen this yet (especially to the newbies out there) 

HERE'S A GLIMPSE OF OUR OTP's IDEAL TYPES!!!! :blush:

EBE23F07-07A7-4847-9AB4-7F8B55CF4907_zps

A90D79D2-25FA-4D3A-A2B8-D8C75AB16F62_zps

SO WHAT CAN YOU DEDUCE AFTER READING THEIR IDEAL TYPES? Bwahaha

If we based it on our radar, it seems like the signal is too strong hehe. Let me say again that a shipper can only dream of the endless possibilities:heart:

Be a responsible shipper. Happy Shipping! :glasses:

Spoiler

P.S. No party poppers please. I am willing to perform some 'suction' and 'irrigation' to whoever attempts to burst the bubbles here! :cookie:

Don't forget to join the OFFICIAL RAESHIN FACEBOOK CHAPTER - an extension of RaeShinsanity: https://www.facebook.com/DoctorsOTP

• Like 21

33 minutes ago, deara said:
I like this scene, because the way she stares him is so....... while he was talking before scene taking :wub::wub:
CT : The owner

His laugh... smexy!!!!

28 minutes ago, philaphobia said:

i notice that stares too, is it part of rehearsal or just casual convo between them? 

definitely not on cam.. she's still wearing hairpin. I think it's casual convo

• Like 12

7 hours ago, akhenaten said:

If the other BTS are of earlier episodes, then it's not surprising that their interactions were initially guarded then turning a bit more playful but platonic like that of sunbae-hoobae, like what one of our fellow shippers here has said.  I think the episode 12 kiss sort of shifted their dynamic a bit because of the intimacy of the scene. For KRW, it should have been just another kiss scene because he's done so much more in his past work.  For PSH, she's done kissing scenes too and as some of you have said, her Pinocchio kiss was racier than her earlier ones and a lot closer to the Doctors kiss.  Yet if you noticed in the episode 12 BTS, they were both quite embarrassed after the kiss.  It's not so obvious on PSH's part if you only watch the version without subs but with the subs, you'll see that the translations indicate how shy she was during their rehearsals and how she said her cheeks felt hot after the kiss.  Then KRW was touching his neck and said he felt hot coz he was tired.  Being a veteran, he seemed quite surprised at his own reaction.  The PD even looked like he was teasing them about getting weak-kneed coz he was making those actions while KRW was holding PSH's hands to his face.  Maybe KRW was also trying to make PSH feel better about her embarrassment by showing her he felt the same.

Maybe they just found that they like each other a lot that they find it comfortable to work together.  Maybe they became close very easily because of common interests despite their opposite personalities.  But the best relationships actually start from friendships and maybe that's the potential of what they may have right now.  If they do become interested in each other beyond this drama, I think they would be a good match based on what I've found out about them through the posts here of their fans who know more about them.  If PSH is an extrovert and KRW an introvert, they would complement each other.  She can be his sunshine and he can be her anchor.  :)     

I love this analysis of yours @akhenaten....like any normal shipper, we should just continue to enjoy whatever is being presented to us, let's not over analyze it because we will never know the truth unless it is revealed to us....for now I take comfort in knowing that they interact very well, they have their own world where they are unconsciously caring for each other...I like how PSH is assertive in expressing such a sweet gesture and I appreciate how gentleman KRW is in accepting those from PSH...let's continue to hope, wish and pray as RaeShin shippers.

tumblr_m58xyn5Vjd1qe1po2o1_500.gif

• Like 18

Guest Yammylicious

thanks @yongpal i've been trying so hard to back read it in the doctors thread, but i dont succeed.. and you're an angel sent...:heart:

Comawo!:)

On a side note: why do i have a feeling that the qualities she is looking for is all for KIM RAE WON?

She is totally referring it to him...

WHY????

THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY... NO VIOLENT REACTION PLS..:P

Guest Yammylicious
22 minutes ago, yongpal said:

Hide contents

P.S. No party poppers please. I am willing to perform some 'suction' and 'irrigation' to whoever attempts to burst the bubbles here! :cookie:

Ok not to mention the "elevator" too.. haha lol

12 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

thanks @yongpal i've been trying so hard to back read it in the doctors thread, but i dont succeed.. and you're an angel sent...:heart:

Comawo!:)

On a side note: why do i have a feeling that the qualities he is looking for is all for KIM RAE WON?

He is totally referring it to him...

WHY????:vicx:

he is or she is looking for dear? 

PSH adore her father so much, so basically her ideal type have a same character with her appa .. The interest thing = KRW have a quite similar to her ideal type 

• Like 14

Guest Yammylicious
24 minutes ago, philaphobia said:

he is or she is looking for dear? 

PSH adore her father so much, so basically her ideal type have a same character with her appa .. The interest thing = KRW have a quite similar to her ideal type 

Sorry she is looking for..

3 hours ago, yongpal said:

SINCE THIS THREAD IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

E066BDC1-5F1B-46FF-B3A4-722CF6B1A63A_zps

Lemme repost this to add fuel to the fire just in case some of you haven't seen this yet (especially to the newbies out there) 

SO WHAT CAN YOU DEDUCE AFTER READING THEIR IDEAL TYPES? Bwahaha

If we based it on our radar, it seems like the signal is too strong hehe. Let me say again that a shipper can only dream of the endless possibilities:heart:

Be a responsible shipper. Happy Shipping! :glasses:

Hide contents

Don't forget to join the OFFICIAL RAESHIN FACEBOOK CHAPTER - an extension of RaeShinsanity: https://www.facebook.com/DoctorsOTP

hence I said something is brewing ---- 

KRW: I am only attractive on tv ......

PSH: Actually, I do not really have an appearance standard  .......

(seems like she's sending a message out there -- knows his insecurity (he is no flowerboy) -- LOL and is assuring him -- all is well -- I like you :) )

PSH: tall and gentle and quiet etc etc.

KRW: embodies all of those :)

KRW: small, refined, bubbly, intelligent etc etc.

PSH: embodies all of those :) 

PSH: I saw a picture of him recently holding a baby ( meant CHRIS HEMSWORTH)

KRW: was snapped holding a baby (his nephew) I think --- it was posted on someone's (KRW relative or was it friend) private IG/Twitter -- :)

connect the dots --- this is a shipping thread -- so buzz off to those who are trying to kill the buzz :)  :)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, fx8uin said:

connect the dots --- this is a shipping thread -- so buzz off to those who are trying to kill the buzz :)  :)

omg , sherlock holmes :)

nice and acurate analize .

yes , sorry , but seems that they are describe the other .

i don't know if there ever will be something between them ... but those descriptions . hahaha

• Like 13

Guest Yammylicious
3 hours ago, maria1983 said:

omg , sherlock holmes :)

nice and acurate analize .

yes , sorry , but seems that they are describe the other .

i don't know if there ever will be something between them ... but those descriptions . hahaha

We all have the same feelings, birds of the same thread flocks together right...??:P

14 hours ago, starb82 said:

That moment when they both laughed at Lee Min Ho...

Aaawww... :P

Aww. Same reactions when JYP went to Lee Min Ho!!! 

9 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

topic for discussion -- recap previous BTS

I go back and replay few BTS and found it quite interesting:

EP 12 kissing scene - while playing the claw machine and before kissing scene. KRW face already turned RED :flushed:. not mention after their 1st real kiss, KRW face was :flushed:

ep12-5.jpg

EP 12 before backhug - waving for good bye - again KRW face already turned RED :flushed:

ep12-backhug.jpg

EP 12 she place her hand on his pocket and KRW said she's HJ ah and then PSH replied "Ummm" :flushed:. interesting to see KRW's reaction... 

ep12-6.jpg

After KRW ad-lib again said "좋아 (i like it)" and look back to PSH

ep12-2.jpg

KRW's hand never leave PSH

ep12-3.jpg

damn... so hot!:skull: i must cool down first :triumph:

and his eye follows PSH!!!

My ship is on fire!!! KRW looks like a man who is blushing because his crush went to him, He looks innocent. I also noticed that too that he is already red. HAHAHA. They are my OTP!!!

• Like 15

Guest miss_Addm

@yongpal agreeeeeee much on this!

-If we based it on our radar, it seems like the signal is too strong hehe. - BYUNG BYUNG BYUNG!!!  Everything matches perfectly!:wub: 

-Let me say again that a shipper can only dream of the endless possibilities! -UNLIMITED PERVERTED THOUGHTS!!!! YEEEEHAAAAH!:w00t:;):sweatingbullets:

- 'suction' and 'irrigation' to whoever attempts to burst the bubbles here! -- wahahahahaha this is fun! if it's not enough you can use "MES".. LOL!;)

@Raquel Bastian t'was very sweet of him.. I guess that moment he could not keep his admiration to himself. :wub:

8 hours ago, yongpal said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just too many coincidences !! They both match their ideals and its quite specific too !! They both graduate from the same university in the same course just different year ! They were both pictured together just the two of them over a year ago when initially they were all in a group

Its like fate slowly brought them together and now they are acting together..as lovers !!!! I am having goosebumps thinking about it :wub:

If we could see and feel their sizzling chemistry imagine their own physical reaction with goosebumps and chills :wub: 

Group hug RaeShin shippers !! Today is Monday !!!

• Like 10

11 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

topic for discussion -- recap previous BTS

I go back and replay few BTS and found it quite interesting:

EP 12 kissing scene - while playing the claw machine and before kissing scene. KRW face already turned RED :flushed:. not mention after their 1st real kiss, KRW face was :flushed:

EP 12 before backhug - waving for good bye - again KRW face already turned RED :flushed:

EP 12 she place her hand on his pocket and KRW said she's HJ ah and then PSH replied "Ummm" :flushed:. interesting to see KRW's reaction... 

After KRW ad-lib again said "좋아 (i like it)" and look back to PSH

KRW's hand never leave PS

damn... so hot!:skull: i must cool down first :triumph:

and his eye follows PSH!!!

ep12-backhug.jpg

Look at her face... to me it's giddiness when someone you like giving signal that he likes you back.

Again... am I seeing things?

Good morning chinggu... happy doctors day!!

• Like 15