[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

11 minutes ago, starb82 said:

The kitchen set would be a great prop for the next kiss scene... there's an island in his kitchen, right???

And he's married to his work... he even let a girl he had a crush on because of Gangnam Blues. But then again, maybe it's because he hasn't meet the one. Once he meet her, nothing could stand in the way... introvert or no introvert; that's just guy thing. Hopefully SH is the one...

yes, hope sh is the one for him. make him want to fight n take he first step to ask her out. 

11 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , seams that the girl must take the first step . :)  but maybe , when he's very interested in someone he act .  Look ... he moved near her at the awards . :D  People like him are very patience ... but very passional .

they are the only ones to know what they fell . And they are so cute together . a plesure to watch . :)

easy , easy ... some of us maybe are cardiacs . hahahaha

agree..hope this time he take the first step if he feel psh is the one.

• Like 13

Just now, shinhyefan said:

yes, hope sh is the one for him. make him want to fight n take he first step to ask her out. 

agree..hope this time he take the first step if he feel psh is the one.

i don't know ...but i have this feeling that he wats her ... he will do the step , the steps ... all the steps :D

CpzcMGPVIAEzYbC.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

you know what ? the contrast are the ones who came so well together !!! :)

we must have a + and a - ...to be this powerful combination ...like in magnets . 

with Soo Ae they were sweet , but never saw a massage hahaha he also helped her fix the hair . but i believe even the age has something to say . haha

So he really does have a fetish fascination towards women's hair. Kekekeke... Agree, but somehow I think they are basically similar type; it's just that one thing. She's extrovert and he's introvert. But in terms of interest, they have a lot in common.

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i don't know ...but i have this feeling that he wats her ... he will do the step , the steps ... all the steps :D

First step is to visit her parent's restaurant. He's 35, no time to be dating... biological clock is ticking hehehe

• Like 14

1 minute ago, starb82 said:

So he really does have a fetish fascination towards women's hair. Kekekeke... Agree, but somehow I think they are basically similar type; it's just that one thing. She's extrovert and he's introvert. But in terms of interest, they have a lot in common.

First step is to visit her parent's restaurant. He's 35, no time to be dating... biological clock is ticking hehehe

HAHAHAHA well , men are more lucky , they can marry even at 40 ... and still can have kids ... but right , no time to wait . hahaha

of course , they have lot in common ...

• Like 12

Guest Yammylicious
1 hour ago, starb82 said:

Don't worry chinggu, nothing is confirmed unless its confirm. Before that just keep believing what you're believing...

So far what we know are:

Shin Hye is always caring about her co star and she's an extrovert that is comfortable with any kind of skinship; but I do see the skinship is slightly different with Rae Won. Previously they were very playful and platonic, but now it feels more feminine and loving. It may probably because she's a grown up and that he's her respected sunbae, but I feel the difference.

Rae Won is an introvert based on people speculation, honestly I sense that vibe too from his interview. As a fellow introvert I know for sure we have a bigger personal space so skinship is not an easy thing. But he's a pro so if its for work, he don't mind with it but I figure that once the PD says cut, that"s where he draws the line. But by surenderring to Shin Hye back massaged like that means that hes comfortable with her, and her touch is not considered as invading personal space.

Please correct me if I'm wrong KRW's fans..

Also I see the bts for punch, he's not like that towards Kim Ah Joong. If he's by nature a skinship kind of guy, he'd do it with anybody, right? Regardless the genre of the drama...

These BTS are released by movie maker, they want to keep the hype and sell the loveline of RaeShin for the sake of the drama. So I actually feel that what we see is not what we would get. But they are also actors who have to work together closely for a certain period, so its hard to read what their real feelings are. The fact that they are comfortable with each other is enough for me... a great relationship starts off with comfort

So let's just ship them based on the BTS for as long as we can and keep on monitoring once the drama ended. I hope that after that they can sort out their feeling and find out whether they like that comfort and want to keep it or just back straight as hoobae sunbae.

Before that, we are free too have wishful thinking.

Cheer up Chinggu... don't let shipping business ruin your mood. It's supposed to be fun!

"Dance like no one is watching"

"Life life like there's no tomorrow"

our hopes will not just be on the stepping ground, we'll aim high, as far as our eyes can see...

As for me i used to be an adventurer, i can do it to somebody i am attracted to (lol its my chance haha) again to each his own....

Her gesture is simply to be connected not for anything else perhaps, it can be a comfort to him regardless if he's her crush or not..

Their job is 24/7 and they felt exhausted at times, its good thing that her comfort zone is always on the go..

Just don't loose hope my dear, we'll keep on believing till both of them will confirm... our shipping hearts should not give up easily..

We have to gained a lots of strong will for the 2... as always chingus, fighting!!!!!!;):w00t::P:D

GO GO GO RAESHIN!!!!!

If the other BTS are of earlier episodes, then it's not surprising that their interactions were initially guarded then turning a bit more playful but platonic like that of sunbae-hoobae, like what one of our fellow shippers here has said.  I think the episode 12 kiss sort of shifted their dynamic a bit because of the intimacy of the scene. For KRW, it should have been just another kiss scene because he's done so much more in his past work.  For PSH, she's done kissing scenes too and as some of you have said, her Pinocchio kiss was racier than her earlier ones and a lot closer to the Doctors kiss.  Yet if you noticed in the episode 12 BTS, they were both quite embarrassed after the kiss.  It's not so obvious on PSH's part if you only watch the version without subs but with the subs, you'll see that the translations indicate how shy she was during their rehearsals and how she said her cheeks felt hot after the kiss.  Then KRW was touching his neck and said he felt hot coz he was tired.  Being a veteran, he seemed quite surprised at his own reaction.  The PD even looked like he was teasing them about getting weak-kneed coz he was making those actions while KRW was holding PSH's hands to his face.  Maybe KRW was also trying to make PSH feel better about her embarrassment by showing her he felt the same.

Maybe they just found that they like each other a lot that they find it comfortable to work together.  Maybe they became close very easily because of common interests despite their opposite personalities.  But the best relationships actually start from friendships and maybe that's the potential of what they may have right now.  If they do become interested in each other beyond this drama, I think they would be a good match based on what I've found out about them through the posts here of their fans who know more about them.  If PSH is an extrovert and KRW an introvert, they would complement each other.  She can be his sunshine and he can be her anchor.  :)     

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, starb82 said:

yess...her parent restaurant...how can i forget that, he must go n go everyday :blush:

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

HAHAHAHA well , men are more lucky , they can marry even at 40 ... and still can have kids ... but right , no time to wait . hahaha

of course , they have lot in common ...

krw say he don't have taught about dating, then he can jump to wedding,don't have to dating. just propose to her :lol:

• Like 12

you know what ... atraction there is between them . c'mon ...they are made from blood and flesh , all those brain conection will not let you say : " that's it !!! ...i will remain imune to all '' they will make you feel good , so damn good . c'mon ...the blood will not let you , and the blood don't let them eather . that dosen't mean they will end up together ... but the atraction is there . c'mon , the blood will not let you , you are made to fell . you can have that kind of chemistry if you can imagine being for real with the person , even if all that remaine to desire ao dream stage . but c'mon , the blood will not let you imune , not at all . will run in your veins ( hm , i said veins hahaha ) and meke you fell , even if all this will remaine at some desire level . they like each other , thats for sure . they must be blind , and us stupid to think they are just doing the job and no feeling involve . but , c'mon , the blood know .

we will see what the future brings .

i'm not saying that they wow , are crazy about each other , but somekind of feeling is for sure .

have you ever try to act like this with a man you don't like ? i don't think so ... don't lie . hahaha

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

yess...her parent restaurant...how can i forget that, he must go n go everyday :blush:

krw say he don't have taught about dating, then he can jump to wedding,don't have to dating. just propose to her :lol:

I heard KRW and PSH both love to cook.  Then he already has a good excuse to keep up the friendship after the drama ends.  He can use Ji Hong's lines about wanting to visit Grandma's Diner.  :D

And yes, it's very possible that KRW's the kind of man who doesn't waste his time with casual dating.  If and when he does find the ONE, he will be single-minded about it. No ifs and buts.  I know people who are like that.  They never really dated or had too many relationships but when they found the man/woman they wanted to be with for the rest of their lives, they never looked back. :)

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, starb82 said:

9 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

8 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

If the other BTS are of earlier episodes, then it's not surprising that their interactions were initially guarded then turning a bit more playful but platonic like that of sunbae-hoobae, like what one of our fellow shippers here has said.  I think the episode 12 kiss sort of shifted their dynamic a bit because of the intimacy of the scene. For KRW, it should have been just another kiss scene because he's done so much more in his past work.  For PSH, she's done kissing scenes too and as some of you have said, her Pinocchio kiss was racier than her earlier ones and a lot closer to the Doctors kiss.  Yet if you noticed in the episode 12 BTS, they were both quite embarrassed after the kiss.  It's not so obvious on PSH's part if you only watch the version without subs but with the subs, you'll see that the translations indicate how shy she was during their rehearsals and how she said her cheeks felt hot after the kiss.  Then KRW was touching his neck and said he felt hot coz he was tired.  Being a veteran, he seemed quite surprised at his own reaction.  The PD even looked like he was teasing them about getting weak-kneed coz he was making those actions while KRW was holding PSH's hands to his face.  Maybe KRW was also trying to make PSH feel better about her embarrassment by showing her he felt the same.

Maybe they just found that they like each other a lot that they find it comfortable to work together.  Maybe they became close very easily because of common interests despite their opposite personalities.  But the best relationships actually start from friendships and maybe that's the potential of what they may have right now.  If they do become interested in each other beyond this drama, I think they would be a good match based on what I've found out about them through the posts here of their fans who know more about them.  If PSH is an extrovert and KRW an introvert, they would complement each other.  She can be his sunshine and he can be her anchor.  :)     

well said:lol: i think sh not extrovert, she more like have a bright , easy going, honest, straightforward personality. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Beautifully said...

Their interaction evolved alright; Shin Hye was shy during the script reading; guarded and overly polite during the teaser making; looking at KRW in admiration during the boxing scene; playful and overly touchy during the backhug scene; and very shy during the kiss scene; KRW threw himself during her selfie on the day of "the hug for comfort" scene

Which is why I think there's different between interaction with KRW and her past co-stars; it's more girly now. I've always thought that she's a tomboy who can easily get close with boys and can easily have skinship with them. But now, it feels different... I don't know how to explain it, she seems more and more like a woman now. 

After the take, Kim Rae Won sat on the couch looking very exhausted, I think his knees went weak. It's how immersed he was with the kiss scene. We don't know about SH, because she was sitting the whole time. That gesture of holding SH's hand and put it on his cheek was a little out of character to me too. He looked like a kid who wants comfort from his mom. So Sweet...

@shinhyefan and probably help to cook there, too...

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

you know what ... atraction there is between them . c'mon ...they are made from blood and flesh , all those brain conection will not let you say : " that's it !!! ...i will remain imune to all '' they will make you feel good , so damn good . c'mon ...the blood will not let you , and the blood don't let them eather . that dosen't mean they will end up together ... but the atraction is there . c'mon , the blood will not let you , you are made to fell . you can have that kind of chemistry if you can imagine being for real with the person , even if all that remaine to desire ao dream stage . but c'mon , the blood will not let you imune , not at all . will run in your veins ( hm , i said veins hahaha ) and meke you fell , even if all this will remaine at some desire level . they like each other , thats for sure . they must be blind , and us stupid to think they are just doing the job and no feeling involve . but , c'mon , the blood know .

we will see what the future brings .

i'm not saying that they wow , are crazy about each other , but somekind of feeling is for sure .

have you ever try to act like this with a man you don't like ? i don't think so ... don't lie . hahaha

so much blood in your post..:lol:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, starb82 said:

After the take, Kim Rae Won sat on the couch looking very exhausted, I think his knees went weak. It's how immersed he was with the kiss scene. We don't know about SH, because she was sitting the whole time. That gesture of holding SH's hand and put it on his cheek was a little out of character to me too. He looked like a kid who wants comfort from his mom. So Sweet...

exactly . the atraction is there ...they can deny as much as they want .

good , exactly what i needed ...another topic where to comment . hahahah

2 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

so much blood in your post..:lol:

yes , but the blood who boil in the veins . hahaha

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I heard KRW and PSH both love to cook.  Then he already has a good excuse to keep up the friendship after the drama ends.  He can use Ji Hong's lines about wanting to visit Grandma's Diner.  :D

And yes, it's very possible that KRW's the kind of man who doesn't waste his time with casual dating.  If and when he does find the ONE, he will be single-minded about it. No ifs and buts.  I know people who are like that.  They never really dated or had too many relationships but when they found the man/woman they wanted to be with for the rest of their lives, they never looked back. :)

also considering the fact that he tried to kill himself after his first break up... I agree that he does not see dating as a light matter. He's an old school after all who date seriously. 

again...

Must... Find... His... Flaws... :crazy: (hypnotising myself so I don't fall for him instead)

• Like 14