[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

:D

soo ? he can't do what he wants ? :D

Did I say that? :o He's been doing what he wants to do his entire life right and no one can stop him....like i said, I have nothing against KRW, its the girl I am referring to.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Jalhanda said:

Did I say that? :o He's been doing what he wants to do his entire life right and no one can stop him....like i said, I have nothing against KRW, its the girl I am referring to.

well ... we can't blame her :D

I WILL DO THE SAME .. IF I WILL FIND THE WORDS AND NOT FAINTING  .... hahahaha

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , the girl will try ... nothing wrong in this . right ? :D

its ok..of course she will try..what i just can't understand is why she needs to post it to her IG..its a DM between her and krw so it means its a private message which should remain private right?.. thats all

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

yeah I guess you are right...you are one brave woman yourself...if you will not faint :D

I will faint ... hahahahaha

7 minutes ago, krwtan1224 said:

its ok..of course she will try..what i just can't understand is why she needs to post it to her IG..its a DM between her and krw so it means its a private message which should remain private right?.. thats all

oh , yes ...this yes .

but i'm sure she was so happy . she could not think right :D SHE WAS TO HAPPY .

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, krwtan1224 said:

Oh wow...this is a revelation....what I understand was that message was seen at KRW's IG....so it's not?...It's a private message and the girl posted it in her IG for the public to see...is this right @krwtan1224

• Like 12

Oh wow...this is a revelation....what I understand was that message was seen at KRW's IG....so it's not?...It's a private message and the girl posted it in her IG for the public to see...is this right @krwtan1224

yes , was a private message ...and she post it on her IG acount .

but fans  ...are great . they see , hear , analyze all .... :D

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

yeah, you are right but she didn't tag krw..she just post this screenshot on her IG.. i believe that it is a DM between her and krw

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, dee89 said:

I WILL SAY, BIT*H PLEASE :expressionless:

KRW STAY PROFESSIONAL TOWARDS JOURNALIST/REPORTER.. THAT'S ALL! :grin:

hahahahahahaha

3 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

She trying test the water.....But sorry girl KRW is taken....Someone who much more beautiful.....:wink:

:D

omg , told you ...no needs for PSH to ask him questions ...till then fans will interogate him hard . hahahahaha

Hah!!!!!!! @dee89 this is for you!

hahahaha

you , guys , are amazing !!! :D

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

why I feel jealous?????he's not mine but I feel jealous hahahaha aishh that girl!!! *voodooing that samantha at the corner of my room 

"he's replying my msg and I must screenshot it to show to the other girls" but little did she know we call her richard simmons hahahahahaha *sorry samantha

That's why i said she want an attention!! Loser.. if she's take her job seriously/ professional,she won't post the DM to the public! 

No need to be jealous dear.. PSH much more prettier, precious than Samantha, even KRW want to protect SH... :grin: If we ask KRW, he will laughing giddily & turn red when heard someone mention Park Shin Hye :blush:

shin-hye-park-arrives-in-hong-kong-ahead

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

yeah..she shouldn't do that, she should be professional..just keep that priavte msg to herself.

don't worry psh, you and I are more beautiful than her hahahahahaaha *just joking girls, I'm just a potato

that's right!!!  :grin:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

no need for PSH to ask him explinations .... fans will be the firt ones

It's good for her It's good for her. I think she is the type of women who do not ask for explanations Twice say nothing and just go away for a third So fans will take it upon themselves:D

Lady, we must take care of our hearts. When KRW will star in a romantic comedy with a beautiful talented unmarried actress.  the poor KRW will have to kiss and hug her, and use adlib. What will we do then?:D

• Like 9

Look at the date ..It's 2/19..Not today...Now he together with his beautiful girl....Somewhere...Both in hiding now..:ph34r:

1 hour ago, yeppenyoeja said:

I am not ready yet to see him act in new drama with unmarried actress haha. I must reduce my shipping feeling before I am able to do so

Me too....:wacko:

• Like 11