[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

THIS IS THE REASON LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL :D

Sometimes I need to remind yourself that life is beautiful. I work with children with developmental disorders But the lives of these children and their parents speaking gently not always beautiful. For me SH or rather her public image it's like the story of how hard work and talent and humanity  can overcome any obstacle. Now, in order to make life really beautiful I want Prince appeared in her life that would make her happy. I see that this prince as KRW/ but that's just my perception. And hardly has anything to do with the real SH RW.

sorry for the long, boring and a little too personal post. It was a difficult and not at all fairy day:D

• Like 12

9 hours ago, tatay81 said:

hyerae1819 can  you give me aa link ? please!

You can search in youku [电影][中字]20150621尚衣院 影評 , The link is below. I don't have time to translate but it starts from 2.16 ... I can't find the youtube link nor English translation of this clip.

34 minutes ago, krwtan1224 said:

Even in this PSH behaves the same way. They are very alike.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, krwtan1224 said:

she is the girl who interviewed krw a day before the fm

Oh this girl, the one who tries to copy SH's hairstyle in Doctors....hmmm, she is getting on my nerves, hahahaha! Anyway, its good that KRW did not reply anymore, so she followed her...but he did not follow back as his following is still same with SH...99...good!

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Oh this girl, the one who tries to copy SH's hairstyle in Doctors....hmmm, she is getting on my nerves, hahahaha! Anyway, its good that KRW did not reply anymore, so she followed her...but he did not follow back as his following is still same with SH...99...good!

yeah, at least krw didn't reply with another smiley and hearts.. relax your heart my dear, its just a dm to thank her.. i don't think it has any malicious intention.. just saying :)

here' s another new trailer of the prison 

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

So who the heck gave him this message with hearts and smiley? #jealousemodeon

she's not the girl from the photo ?

13 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

omg , why we act like a jealouse wife ?  :angry: hahahaha

anyway ... she's brave this samantha .

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, krwtan1224 said:

yeah, at least krw didn't reply with another smiley and hearts.. relax your heart my dear, its just a dm to thank her.. i don't think it has any malicious intention.. just saying :)

here' s another new trailer of the prison 

Hahahaha! I am calm when it comes to KRW but I am not with the girl...that message is fishy to me...like she wants attention and she wants to have a conversation with him...although I don't blame her because really he was so attractive in his FM, but please girl....leave him alone...he is taken....hahahahaha! #assumingtothemax

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Hahahaha! I am calm when it comes to KRW but I am not with the girl...that message is fishy to me...like she wants attention and she wants to have a conversation with him...although I don't blame her because really he was so attractive in his FM, but please girl....leave him alone...he is taken....hahahahaha! #assumingtothemax

ha ha ha ha ha

and this is how jealousy intensify . hahahaha

no need for PSH to ask him explinations .... fans will be the firt ones hahahahaha

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

she's not the girl from the photo ?

omg , why we act like a jealouse wife ?  :angry: hahahaha

anyway ... she's brave this samantha .

@maria1983 I am just not used to seeing this type of message in KRW's IG....and its not something you can just ignore...it gets your attention.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

yeah we can't blame the girl his charm is so irresistible.. i'm with you hahaha.. i will only give krw to sh and not to any other girl.. hahaha.. lets ask what @beansprouts, @dee89and @yeppenyoeja have to say about this. :)

• Like 12