[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Just now, maria1983 said:

you want to share with us , common  mortals ? :D

I have not yet made friends with his new phone. sorry all for a long time. I'm knee-deep in the snow waiting for a child with vocal lessons and try to be closer to you, but my phone does not listen to me

• Like 11

Just now, ryoya9 said:

Both of them appear a bit different from their usual behaviour. RW looks happier and cheerful, even boyish and SH appears happy, radiant and more tranquil and mature. Is it a coincidence? Obviously Doctors changed both of them as they have both told that in their interviews but could the reason for their change also be that they’re interested in each other romantically? Hahhah don’t mind my delu:tongue:

you don't . ;D

but in delulu mood / :D  ... YES , SEAMS LIKE THIS .

at least in his case  ...he's a different man .  happy , all smiling ... 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ryoya9 said:

Both of them appear a bit different from their usual behaviour. RW looks happier and cheerful, even boyish and SH appears happy, radiant and more tranquil and mature. Is it a coincidence? Obviously Doctors changed both of them as they have both told that in their interviews but could the reason for their change also be that they’re interested in each other romantically? Hahhah don’t mind my delu:tongue:

He was or is? haha so in love with her that he couldn't help himself and had to tell her she's beautiful like the stars when he had the opportunity. He also couldn't resist her aegyo during their conversation at the table (epi 19), that he couldn't resist telling her that he wanted to kiss her. kyah!!!
I'm thinking although they were shooting, the feelings they felt, or he felt were real, or he wouldn't have blurted those adlibs out.

Can you imagine how these two are in real life as bf/gf? :heart: 

It almost seems like they are exhibiting actions of having confidence that they are loved haha...

• Like 13

Park Shin-hye aspires to be like Audrey Hepburn

• facebook share
  • tweet
  • google+
Updated : April 28 2016

Actress Park Shin-hye appears alluring in pictures recently released by fashion magazine W Korea on Wednesday. 

In the photos taken in Paris, Park has on intense eye makeup and holds white roses, looking chic and charismatic. In another photo, she wears a dark slip dress. 

Park Shin-hye (W Korea)
During the interview, she talked about her role model. “There is a person I thought would be wonderful to grow into -- Audrey Hepburn. Some people would dream and think about the most glamorous period of their lives all the time, but she was willing to share her glorious life with people in need.” 

Park, who is known to participate in charity works, said it was her mother who influenced her to help others from a young age. “While there are many things I want to do and spend on with the money I earned, sharing what I have with others is also another part of joy.”

Park Shin-hye (W Korea)
More of Park’s photos and the interview can be found in W Korea’s May edition. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com) 
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, beansprouts said:

10th time FM is another admiration.. was he really a popular actor back then in his younger ages??
i'm so disappointed i get to know him so late! :mellow:

he is very popular back then. He's well known due to Attic Cat, My Little Bride, Love Story in Harvard & Which Star are u from :)

hands down to the dedication & support of his fans . Wow :) 

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:

It almost seems like they are exhibiting actions of having confidence that they are loved haha...

wow ... YOU SAID IT , GIRL !!!! :D

maxresdefault.jpgctto

2 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

hands down to the dedication & support of his fans . Wow :) 

and look what story they have from the meeting :D

• Like 14

Even in this short clip (as bears) It is seen as malleable, soft, feminine and at the same time exact her movements. This girl feels perfectly her body and perfectly lead it.   any area submit to her  (podium, stage, gender or anything else)

• Like 11

14 hours ago, tatay81 said:

And at the premiere where many video cameras :Dshe  has not this ring

Well, in my delulu mind, it explains it fully hahaha. In private, she's taken, and in public, she's not. :D

Or perhaps she doesn't want to get courted by other guys? hmmmm Poor PSH, can't escape our curious imaginative minds :)

With Jiesuu spending time with PSH, is PSH playing cupid? With Jiesuu and KRW? Hahahaha Sorry chingus, couldn't resist that one...I'm really reallly just joking, forgive me :)  :tongue:

It is a shame when fans get overzealous and drive the actors more into hiding/private, thus fans end up losing a source of fun/info. I guess it's hard for some to have boundaries simply because they think actors are public people. :(

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Is KRW hanging out with the guys last night?

still we must find out  :D maybe someone will came here today will tell us more . know more :D 

12 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:

Well, in my delulu mind, it explains it fully hahaha. In private, she's taken, and in public, she's not. :D

:D

• Like 13