[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Maybe it's just my confusion, but I think her look changed. It became   quiet 

Filled with inner harmony. She is as if a little out here. A little inside.

Previously, similar events, her eyes sparkled, look at her and it seems that the world is filled with happiness. As if she looks at you and smiles just you.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

Previously, similar events, her eyes sparkled, look at her and it seems that the world is filled with happiness. As if she looks at you and smiles just you.

i think she just looks a bit uncomfortable with the camera and probably the attention from the crowd... :)

• Like 12

Just now, beansprouts said:

i think she just looks a bit uncomfortable with the camera and probably the attention from the crowd... 

With so many camera flashes of people at an event, it sometimes looks a little confused. But now, in her eyes there was something else. He seemed to look at this world from somewhere far away. In my language there is a word умиротворение.  But unfortunately I can not find him the equivalent word in English :(

• Like 9

1 hour ago, tatay81 said:

She look more elegant now...Maybe because she meet someone mature...

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

I shared same opinion with you. I feel she has become more quiet and she seemed not to enjoy the camera flash. She used to put up with it well in the past, eg: GB premiere. 

• Like 11

58 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

It seems today someone is really a punishment was to stay home with Herri

ha ha ha ha

27 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

With so many camera flashes of people at an event, it sometimes looks a little confused. But now, in her eyes there was something else. He seemed to look at this world from somewhere far away. In my language there is a word умиротворение.  But unfortunately I can not find him the equivalent word in English :(

try ...now we want to know . don't let us like this . hahahaha

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

is the happiness of the spirit, is a state of serenity, tranquility and peace of mind. Somthing like this

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

WOW :wub::wub::wub:

where do you believe she find this ? :grin:

Serenity and tranquility came to her life after meeting oppa, who is reliable and enabled her to find her confidence in herself :heart:

• Like 11

Just now, maria1983 said:

where do you believe she find this ?

as someone of the girls here said when a man in love, he shout about it, when women in love she became guite:D

Just now, ryoya9 said:

who is reliable and enabled her to find her confidence in herself

Exactly

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

as someone of the girls here said when a man in love, he shout about it, when women in love she became guite:D

omg , full of geniuses here . :rolleyes:

what i have done to deserve  this place ? i'm not worth it .

they have the same type of glasses ?

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

:D

you know something ?

you want to share with us , common  mortals ? :D

Both of them appear a bit different from their usual behaviour. RW looks happier and cheerful, even boyish and SH appears happy, radiant and more tranquil and mature. Is it a coincidence? Obviously Doctors changed both of them as they have both told that in their interviews but could the reason for their change also be that they’re interested in each other romantically? Hahhah don’t mind my delu:tongue:

• Like 13