[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

2 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

awhhhh why i'm so touched!! now i really want a hug as well! :bawling:

yes , now all fans wants a hug :bawling:

1 minute ago, arissa1509 said:

Let's hug each other...Group hug everyone...:grin:

okay , okay : group hug , group hug !!!! :D

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

oo i forgot.. the fan who met him at the FM said they could really sense and feel his sincerity and he is really genuine when he answer questions.. 

i agree with all these fans bcoz that was how felt when seeing him real life.. i think PSH was sincere too when she said he is the sweetest and he is a great actor! i love the respect they showed each other!

ok where were we just now? floor..?? i have been so sentimental today i need to be more energetic !!

Him and SH is so similar. many FA's about SH tells about how she remembers her fans too even noticing if they cut her hair or have seen her in her past FM's. Energetic you say? Well let's dance with SH and friends during her bday. Its from her friend's IG (she's second from left)

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

Him and SH is so similar. many FA's about SH tells about how she remembers her fans too even noticing if they cut her hair or have seen her in her past FM's. Energetic you say? Well let's dance with SH and friends during her bday. Its from her friend's IG (she's second from left)

:D

and seams that she spend her free time wih girls ...like he spend his free time with men .  like ... ''look  ... no girl/men here , baby ... ''  hahahaha

hm , they don't want to be jealous ?  :D

• Like 11

1 hour ago, nistymaj01 said:

Still with that ring ...On left hand

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

I SEE ... :D

actually i don't see what is going on :D

In times like this...I miss the LOL button in Soompi. You always crack me up guys esp you Maria :D a friend and a fellow SH hardcore fan said to me when I commented I enjoy being in this thread and find people here nice and funny...even as just a lurker. She agreed and said..."I don't know if they really love KRW and PSH together or just people who really loves to chat." LMAO

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

In times like this...I miss the LOL button in Soompi. You always crack me up guys esp you Maria :D a friend and a fellow SH hardcore fan said to me when I commented I enjoy being in this thread and find people here nice and funny...even as just a lurker. She agreed and said..."I don't know if they really love KRW and PSH together or just people who really loves to chat." LMAO

I Love both :D Them together & chat will all loving people in this thread!!! :heart:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, nistymaj01 said:

We love KRW and PSH together...And we love to chat..hahaha...This thread is like my second home now....Can keep chatting all day...:tongue:

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

hahahahha... of course we love them both, and also we love to chat :D

anyone knows what is PSH up to?? is she resting atm or reviewing scripts etc? :blush:

• Like 15