[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

6 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

Yes, at 0.29 sec, the question is does he prefer to cook for his gf compared to her cooking for him? He replied: He prefers to cook. Then the MC asked why, is he afraid his gf can't cook? (that was when he started to get constipated and blurted the reply it makes him feel more comfortable/better cooking for her.

So his answers on preference of bed/sofa etc are all from the Q&A session.

thank you!!...:blush:
a different choice of word make a different meaning.. :D

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, maria1983 said:

he puts to much efort in a simple question like this . or is just me ????

The only time in the past two days, for which I can find no other explanation other than a romantic (a girl). There is a girl that he likes. I do not know if they have a relationship, and who she is. Can anyone find a another rational explanation?

13 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

Yes, at 0.29 sec, the question is does he prefer to cook for his gf compared to her cooking for him? He replied: He prefers to cook. Then the MC asked why, is he afraid his gf can't cook? (that was when he started to get constipated and blurted the reply it makes him feel more comfortable/better cooking for her.

So his answers on preference of bed/sofa etc are all from the Q&A session.

Bwahahahahaha! @tlee66 this cracked me up big time!!!!!

Just now, tatay81 said:

The only time in the past two days, for which I can find no other explanation other than a romantic (a girl). There is a girl that he likes. I do not know if they have a relationship, and who she is. Can anyone find a another rational explanation?

well ... if will be another girl ... why he will talk so much about doctors and what he did and also fell back then ???? and is not even like is there ...in the past . because seams to be something that is still fresh and give him this happiness  .  i don't know if you , smart guys , understand what i try to say .

okay , he loves  someone ... why talk about past ?????  has no logic in my tired mind .

1 minute ago, tlee66 said:

And I don't understand why it is so difficult to answer that question. Unless someone at home is going to ask him to account for his reply :w00t: 

yes , seams like this .

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

well ... if will be another girl ... why he will talk so much about doctors and what he did and also fell back then ???? and is not even like is there ...in the past . because seams to be something that is still fresh and give him this happiness  .  i don't know if you , smart guys , understand what i try to say .

okay , he loves  someone ... why talk about past ?????  has no logic in my tired mind .

Love you!!! :heart:

i know what u're trying to say... hahahaha maybe because no one asked him about Prison :D

Just now, maria1983 said:

He does not speak about the past, about the last real relationship. He says the successful series of his latest work. fan service has not been canceled :D

Just now, beansprouts said:

i know what u're trying to say... hahahaha maybe because no one asked him about Prison :D

okay ...let's say this . but will be no reason to be that happy . okay ... or maybe it is .  :D

I still think about the fact that :'' EYES YOU DON'T SEE ... YOU FORGET AFTER A WILE '' half a year passed ...

okay ...let's say this . but will be no reason to be that happy . okay ... or maybe it is .  :D

I still think about the fact that :'' EYES YOU DON'T SEE ... YOU FORGET AFTER A WILE '' half a year passed ...

and it seemed that he enjoyed that... he didnt want people to stop asking about Doctors/PSH... :D
i'm glad that he looks comfortable and didnt try to avoid that kinda questions :blush:

Just now, beansprouts said:

and it seemed that he enjoyed that... he didnt want people to stop asking about Doctors/PSH... :D
i'm glad that he looks comfortable and didnt try to avoid that kinda questions :blush:

yes , this is the big question in my mind .

what will be the reason ? those eyes must be forgotten  long time ago . :D

Archived