[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

What's wrong with this ring. This ring Chanel.  I can understand why she wears it in public. But it's her birthday with friends. It is no more than one ring.  She's Catholic. She's Catholic. Ring wearing on the ring finger of the left hand. wedding ring? She often wears the same ring or rings of the same brand and disguises them with one hand on the other.  But it seems it is always ring on it and always on the same finger :tongue:

okay ... don't give us more reasons . pls . ha ha ha ha yes , she always has that ring .  :D

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tatay81 said:

What's wrong with this ring. This ring Chanel.  I can understand why she wears it in public. But it's her birthday with friends. It is no more than one ring.  She's Catholic. She's Catholic. Ring wearing on the ring finger of the left hand. wedding ring? She often wears the same ring or rings of the same brand and disguises them with one hand on the other.  But it seems it is always ring on it and always on the same finger :tongue:

I think it's not that chanel ring...Similar one maybe...She keep wearing that ring just recently...Someone give to her as"YOU'RE MINE"...:tongue::wink:

2 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

KRW helped move the chairs for phototaking, and offered his own mic to the reporters. Where to find a man like him

hm , this remind me about that interview when he said that he tries his best to be good with people ... :D

2 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

even the translator ahjumma was so happy! :D

WE UNDERSTAND HER . HAHAHAHA

Archived