[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

What's wrong with this cat. she always like dogs more.  Only once I saw that her dogs were on the set. And they brought her brother after she was shot in America for a long time and did not see her dogs. And now, after the doctors suddenly a cat, and she was so gentle with him, called him my son, he takes on the set. As if suddenly changed the main point of her life spills out her feminine side (family, love, baby)

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

What's wrong with this cat. she always like dogs more.  Only once I saw that her dogs were on the set. And they brought her brother after she was shot in America for a long time and did not see her dogs. And now, after the doctors suddenly a cat, and she was so gentle with him, called him my son, he takes on the set. As if suddenly changed the main point of her life spills out her feminine side (family, love, baby)

maybe she prepare for something important ? :D

• Like 11

Working with Park Shin Hye ....... was an amazing experience........really work hard....... She really brightened up the set. Han Suk Kyu can be very serious but when she would arrive, she would help him and everyone else on the set relax.

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

when i read his answer on bromance with HSK.. i find it funny bcoz it is like he wants to tell us on his own romance.. and he was smiling giddy .. lol oppa!! i cannot wait for tomorrow!!

Haha I agree and thought the same thing. His choice of words (hot/passionate romance) makes me think that's what he is experiencing right now, perhaps even during Doctors shoot.

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

when i read his answer on bromance with HSK.. i find it funny bcoz it is like he wants to tell us on his own romance.. and he was smiling giddy .. lol oppa!! i cannot wait for tomorrow!!

Agree with you :D His mind like somewhere else while say it.. 

• Like 12

12 hours ago, beansprouts said:

i'm wondering is it normal for her to dress up like that? or is it seems unlike her? :ph34r: 

she will be sweating :D

It is rare for SH to dressed down like this, though the last time she went to BKK she was also just wearing a shirt and jeans...but her shirt has Chanel print on it. This hoodie jacket is obviously not hers...its too big and as discovered its a men's hoodie...I am just smiling when I saw the print at the back, its a hand gun and it says indoor shooting....bam! That's really a positive sign for us shippers...my oh my...so shall we imagine anew....level up this time?!

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

It is rare for SH to dressed down like this, though the last time she went to BKK she was also just wearing a shirt and jeans...but her shirt has Chanel print on it. This hoodie jacked is obviously not hers...its too big and as discovered its a men's hoodie...I am just smiling when I saw the print at the back, its a hand gun and it says indoor shooting....bam! That's really a positive sign for us shippers...my oh my...so shall we imagine anew....level up this time!

What a present he will give her on her birthday? Ring? Watches? his hoodie? Hahahaha :glasses:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, bogin79 said:

yes .. is like he want to talk about other love :D

28 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

It is rare for SH to dressed down like this, though the last time she went to BKK she was also just wearing a shirt and jeans...but her shirt has Chanel print on it. This hoodie jacket is obviously not hers...its too big and as discovered its a men's hoodie...I am just smiling when I saw the print at the back, its a hand gun and it says indoor shooting....bam! That's really a positive sign for us shippers...my oh my...so shall we imagine anew....level up this time?!

i don't know what to say :)

:D  IS TO MUCH ...BUT MAYBE NOT . don't know . his new hobby indoor shooting  ...she appear with a hoodie about indoor shooting  .... :)

19 minutes ago, dee89 said:

What a present he will give her on her birthday? Ring? Watches? his hoodie? Hahahaha :glasses:

his hoodie is just a bonus :D

• Like 10

46 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Many times in many interviews she said that in real life her favorite clothing jeans, sneakers and shirt. Although She rarely wears  in such a way publicly. It's just a fashion to wear men's hoodie. 

But the world of illusions is always beautiful :D

• Like 12

1 hour ago, tatay81 said:

Many times in many interviews she said that in real life her favorite clothing , sneakers and shirt. Although She rarely wears  in such a way publicly. It's just a fashion to wear men's hoodie. 

jeans

Her favorite of course, sneakers and shirt...But i think this is the first time i saw her in men hoodie's...

• Like 12