[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

49 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Or maybe she buy it because of her boyfriend new hobby...It's  too good to be just coincidence...:wink:

yes i think so too.. i find too many coincidence already.. i think she bought it herself but.. becoz it resembles his new hobby! or mebe she has new hobby herself... that is indoor shooting! oh well again under whose influence? hahahahhha yes delusion can be beautiful thing... hahahhaahha

• Like 12

still no flight details for his taiwan trip huh??? aishhh so secretive....oppa when is your flight??? everybody wants to welcome him at the airport!!! some of the girls i know already been asking his flite details!

thanks to shin sung rok.. we cannot rely on kim rae won to promote his own movie hahahahhaha.. i don blame han suk kyu since i don think he has any social media .. hahhahahahah 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

yes i think so too.. i find too many coincidence already.. i think she bought it herself but.. becoz it resembles his new hobby! or mebe she has new hobby herself... that is indoor shooting! oh well again under whose influence? hahahahhha yes delusion can be beautiful thing... hahahhaahha

okay , coincidence . :D

3 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

still no flight details for his taiwan trip huh??? aishhh so secretive....oppa when is your flight??? everybody wants to welcome him at the airport!!! some of the girls i know already been asking his flite details!

I BELIEVE IN THE END WE WILL KNOW . :D

he will not escape !!!

2 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

wow ...interesting !!!

• Like 11

Just now, bogin79 said:

hahahahah... yes he can never escape us... cannot wait to see his silly smile on 19/2. i hope the FM will be a success! 

WILL BE ... because he will can't hide his smile .  :D

1 minute ago, arissa1509 said:

And it was for a men....:rolleyes:

COINCIDENCE .

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

thanks to shin sung rok.. we cannot rely on kim rae won to promote his own movie hahahahhaha.. i don blame han suk kyu since i don think he has any social media .. hahhahahahah 

So the Prison premiere, a few days after his Birthday? 

• Like 11