[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, kdramanewb said:

It starts at 3:50, it shows there was a different take on the kiss ( I think). I liked the finished kiss scene on epi 18. A lot. :wub:

I hate this,, i cant see the video coz its not available in my country,, anybody here,, pleaseshared this video. I want to see too. Please pm:tears:

annyeong :w00t:

I need a positive hint from Kim Rae Won & Park Shin Hye. [Impossible wishB)]

24/9 - Kim Rae Won fansign

5/10 - Kim Rae Won Movie Premiere [my wish Park Shin Hye attend] 

Marie Claire Oct Issue, Kim Rae Won photo shoot [finger cross for longer interview plus question about Doctors & PSH] 

End of this year 2016 SBS Drama Awards - Kim Rae Won & Park Shin Hye along with other Doctors cast attend & win the awards. 

;) Still far away.. :sweatingbullets:

Daaaaaaaaa :vicx:

i was watching this sbs radio program with krw and his punch co-star jo jae hyun i hope i got his name right.. hehhe i did not understand what they were saying but seriously krw did not talk much.. he only talk when questions being asked.. really an introvert.. thanx to his co star the show sounds funny and lively.. even when d deejay said he was handsome he only smile ... it is so hard to get some reaction from him.. but still find him cute.. so itbwas really really good for him to have psh as his co star because of her bubbly nature.. hmmm i think it is hard to break his wall.. but this is what makes krw interesting..

1 hour ago, Susanbali said:

Saturday night without oppa news.. let's imagine raeshin dating inside the car with han river view ..  haha... crazy mode on.. 

the bmw i8 CAR ? HAHAHAHA

51 minutes ago, dee89 said:

;) Still far away.. :sweatingbullets:

Daaaaaaaaa :vicx:

TILL THEN JUST IMAGINE THIS TOPIC HOW WILL BE . HAHAHA

18 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

i was watching this sbs radio program with krw and his punch co-star jo jae hyun i hope i got his name right.. hehhe i did not understand what they were saying but seriously krw did not talk much.. he only talk when questions being asked.. really an introvert.. thanx to his co star the show sounds funny and lively.. even when d deejay said he was handsome he only smile ... it is so hard to get some reaction from him.. but still find him cute.. so itbwas really really good for him to have psh as his co star because of her bubbly nature.. hmmm i think it is hard to break his wall.. but this is what makes krw interesting..

YES , very interesting character , like he dosen't want to bother anyone , was not his night , he already wave to the people ... then was like ; '' i already waved ... what i have to done more ? '' hahahaha

50 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i was laughing to myself ..because the person in the front ... with the face covered , and just a little view on the eyes looks like PSH a little . hahaha

do you think this girl is his office worker girl 'some some some'..................................................................................................................................................................................................................thats me hahahahhahahhahahahhaahhahahah

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

i was laughing to myself ..because the person in the front ... with the face covered , and just a little view on the eyes looks like PSH a little . hahaha

Let to do analysis.. is park shin hye hand Look like ??? But that is winter means..is not new capture...but look like she is celebrity... because she hide her face.. 

45 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

do you think this girl is his office worker girl 'some some some'..................................................................................................................................................................................................................thats me hahahahhahahhahahahhaahhahahah

hahaha

maybe , maybe :D

7 minutes ago, saeedeh said:

l dont know when i saw one of SH` IG update today it remind me one of recent KRW` pic so it make me link them together.

in this pic seems our couple went on a shopping spree at the weekend

41tkjweruvk0.jpg

Hahahah yea nice thinking chingu..  

But i didn't like KRW photoshoot here.. i'm sorry but in my opinion that photoshoot concept didn't suit him.. common he's the most handsome and manly man on earth .. and why they made him like that.. not suiting him.. i'm sorry KRW fans just my opionion cox i want to see him sexily..already missing him so atleast a sexy shoot from him will make me alive :D  

9 minutes ago, ash011 said:

But i didn't like KRW photoshoot here.. i'm sorry but in my opinion that photoshoot concept didn't suit him.. common he's the most handsome and manly man on earth .. and why they made him like that.. not suiting him.. i'm sorry KRW fans just my opionion cox i want to see him sexily..already missing him so atleast a sexy shoot from him will make me alive :D  

yeah chingu i also didnt like that photoshoot concept but you must blame KRW for his choice and accepting to do that photoshoot not the magazine.:D

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

yes , will be even more easy and okay  without clouths ... yes , who need them ? hahaha take it off ...

1 hour ago, saeedeh said:

yeah chingu i also didnt like that photoshoot concept but you must blame KRW for his choice and accepting to do that photoshoot not the magazine.:D

yeah , he must say I WANT TO LOOK SEXY !!! WHAT IS THIS ? hahaha

hm , hm ...once again his shy nature . hahaha

and yes ...we want him sexy ...not like he dressed with the light off ... just right before felt out of bed  :D ...and ended in the dresser .

Archived