[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Just leaving this here for those people keep saying Shinhye is only good in the drama because of him or getting more offers because of him teaching her.

And I said it before it's normal for actors discuss rehearse so they can bring the best to the viewers. This isn't the 1st for Shinhye 

Also he also said it again today, one of the reasons he accepted Doctors because of Shinhye. 

He mentioned before all Korean actors would want to work with her if they had a chance. CMS, her next costar, is a much bigger actor and senior than KRW at it.

Because she is Park Shin Hye, as simple as that. There is nothing she can't offer

Please feel free to ship but restrain taking my girl's credit  from her acting and effort  in Doctors or her casting lol

She doesn't deserved that from her "fans" or "shippers".

Thanks

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

SH and her folded shoulders towards KRW.....damn!!!! RO26737401_w1000_h0.jpg

The feels in this scene......this is ruining me bigtime!

RO57346691_w1000_h0.jpg

KYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

RO57438375_w1000_h0.jpgRO28962350_w1000_h0.jpg

For me their kiss scene are so beautiful (specially this and the one on doll machine), even if we framed every second from it all the result will be so beautifully stunning.  We could see the emotion in it from their body, their expression, their kiss i dont what else i can explain with word. I never saw kinda act that as beautiful this except a painting. so artistic (as my background was fine art student :D)  i have some idea with their kiss picture :D i really adoring this scene 

16 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Re-posting tweets from drama thread: [Also I love how he mentioned that SH is sending him photos from the trip. T_T My shipper heart <3]

Lol about sending trip pictures :lol: ah i can read where its going to be KRW PSH!  i knew it, you see, it can be a beginning of their relationship even just as friends, text eachother without awkwardness talking about the trip as conversation topic they can start he probably curious about it and can save them too without being follow by media cam. :blush:

I like it! Let it flow like a water.... let time will tell, atleast they are still keep in touch :heart: thats a good thing

Aaa weiii..... why did they cut the hug after the kiss in eps 18 ??!! Probably had to lean on each other in a hug after the long deep kisses :phew: the hug looks more intimate than the front hug in eps 14 :w00t:  

So KRW didnt go for the trip ? And they have each other's number ?? Okay :wub::wub::wub:

9 hours ago, Yammylicious said:

ctto: the owner

Hummm, what seems to be happening here Hong Hong Hong???? 

Did you notice PSH's stares to KRW when she's getting nearer to him???? GOSH!!!!!

Kindly analyze their gestures shippers...:phew::w00t::crazy::sweatingbullets::blink:

Omo omo!! This reminds if that scene whereby PSH was fixing his collar and he wanted to hug her.... :wub:

6 hours ago, parmma said:

O

O

OOO

Ahhhhhhh @parmma thanx for the pics!!! Seriously what is the PDnim trying to do to our shippers' hearts....On one hand says they are 100% not dating yet the pics that he releases SCREAMS OTHERWISE!!!!! :wub:

Just now, enensmama said:
6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

I love that he is so frank about his relationship with PSH - they are in contact with each other....

KRW is like this ... i remember at some interview for GB that he said that he was amazed by beauthy of the actress who played with them . he even ask her to take picture with him   :)))) With this man i believe what you see is what you get . :D

2 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

@maria1983 Good question- who asked first?

I WILL SAY ... HER . Don't know ...like '' Oppa , oppa give me your phone number so i can send you pictures ... '' hahaha

26 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Aaa weiii..... why did they cut the hug after the kiss in eps 18 ??!! Probably had to lean on each other in a hug after the long deep kisses :phew: the hug looks more intimate than the front hug in eps 14 :w00t:  

So KRW didnt go for the trip ? And they have each other's number ?? Okay :wub::wub::wub:

Good question! I was wondering too why got cut because its important as part as the scene, atleat they can put it on first minutes on next episode but what they did was turn into drink tea scene lol (it became a joke probably in korea after they did deep kiss they was like " lets have a tea!" Lol!) 

Yes they did, i think was on engagement scene "Hong Hong Hong" wonders if PSH still using that nick on his number lol :lol:

Archived