[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

5 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Because our otp is the hotters...Their kiss is fire...I'm still can't get over how SH breathing hard because of KRW kiss....Awww...naughty naughty..:rolleyes::wink::wink:

I can't get over SH breathing hard while doing the kissing scene, n how KRW expression after hearing that...He looks so satisfied..... :dizzy:  

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, arashe1819 said:

I can't get over SH breathing hard while doing the kissing scene, n how KRW expression after hearing that...He looks so satisfied..... :dizzy:  

and this is the reason why they decide to not see each other ever again  ? ha ha ha ha

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, arashe1819 said:

Exactly... :D  K-drama fans and general haters are so blind and missing out a lot of things by not knowing the truth and watching this drama and its kiss scenes. If they watched that scene, they would be quiet forever because damn that kiss.. that breath and smile... once again proves how hotttt Raeshin is :wub:

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, ryoya9 said:

Exactly... :D  K-drama fans and general haters are so blind and missing out a lot of things by not knowing the truth and watching this drama and its kiss scenes. If they watched that scene, they would be quiet forever because damn that kiss.. that breath and smile... once again proves how hotttt Raeshin is :wub:

no problem if they don't want to watch it .

i also don't have interest in watch many ...

but why spend time to hate something when they can spend this time looking at something they enjoy ???

• Like 13

7 hours ago, arissa1509 said:

Because our otp is the hotters...Their kiss is fire...I'm still can't get over how SH breathing hard because of KRW kiss....Awww...naughty naughty..:rolleyes::wink::wink:

I think KRW has his own breathing moment too...much like SH's version. Gosh this two were kissing like there's no tomorrow! They took each other's breathe away, that's how intense they were in the bts....anybody who watches will get carried away as well.

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

i noticed there's even a fake sbs ig to warn the fans. :angry:

yes, noticed that too :angry: 

feel guilty for talking about that acc in here before:( haters & copyright 'expert' everywhere. esp for kshared (tbh, this acc is my fav one :bawling:who has 3k+ followers, she can not control them. haters might be there, and I am sure people who report them are their followers and haters. I hope she's okay. She already deleted all video, and I am sure she admited it, and ask for apologize. I really grateful to them, their brave to share despite risk getting report. Let's give them encouragement. 

• Like 15

Well haters are everywhere and we won't understand them for being such. The only conclusion is beause of jealousy. Just like shin hye she had good heart and always appreciate others yet many hates her and bad mouth her . As a fan of her I'm not asking them to like or support her but I think they don't have to bad mouth her. For me if you don't like just don't support the person. So just enjoy the ride and forget those haters. As long as you're happy that's the most important and don't do any harm to others. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Jalhanda said:

I think KRW has his own breathing moment too...much like SH's version. Gosh this too were kissing like there's no tomorrow! They took each other's breathe away, that's how intense they were in the bts....anybody who watches will get carried away as well.

hahahaha... i actually think of something else. but i'll just keep to myself in order not to shatter our delusion  :D:D

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

hahahaha... i actually think of something else. but i'll just keep to myself in order not to shatter our delusion  :D:D

No no don't keep it for yourself! Be generous and share it with our delusional mind!!!!

• Like 11