[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sunflower001 said:

Matching black outfit and white shoes :wub:

Maybe there was a private wrap party after the one with the entire casts and production :wub:

Opps... delulu going overboard now ! 

yeah.....fishy fishy...I think they have a second round party just the two of them? or with second lead, maybe?

3 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

i saw this PD note in twitter it is actually more or less the same pic that yoon do uploaded in his IG .. a group pic of neurology dept at d auditorium. but it was too blur to see psh pose.. i think it was a bit diff.. i don know how to bring pic over here.. but that group was pic nonetheless..

i saw this PD note in twitter it is actually more or less the same pic that yoon do uploaded in his IG .. a group pic of neurology dept at d auditorium. but it was too blur to see psh pose.. i think it was a bit diff.. i don know how to bring pic over here.. but that group was pic nonetheless..

i saw this PD note in twitter it is actually more or less the same pic that yoon do uploaded in his IG .. a group pic of neurology dept at d auditorium. but it was too blur to see psh pose.. i think it was a bit diff.. i don know how to bring pic over here.. but that group was cute pic nonetheless..

where you see that pic?  can you upload here?..

HAHAHAHAHA DID HE FORGOT TO TAKE THAT RING OFF?? IT MATCHES HIS HANDS THOUGH!!!

Here's the Twitter picture you are referring to:

RaeShin Official FB Page is still sailing smooth with 31,500+ likers/followers and surging abruptly everyday by thousands! What!? Anybody wants to be a co-admin there? No pressure just pure chill. Just leave a message!

https://www.facebook.com/DoctorsOTP/

Maybe KRW is not going for the trip so they are spending time together after the wrap party :D

Or...maybe KRW is going for the trip and they wanna spend MORE time together so the private celebration continues after the wrap party :D

Oh my shipper heart !:wub: Hahaa ! So many possibilities :w00t: my delulu mind working overtime again :phew:

Ok this is my thought ...

Maybe KRW can't going for a trip, so they did private party. oh wait but who was "them"? because i saw some picture of yoondo, dr kim some other outside after party (went home).:rolleyes:

Maybe its better KRW not going so media cant watch over them, :lol: he probably will curious about the trip and text her. From there communication betwen them will continus ..... without making any excuses to text eachother without worry being caught by camera  :P lol 

This is my imagination :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, yongpal said:

HAHAHAHAHA DID HE FORGOT TO TAKE THAT RING OFF?? IT MATCHES HIS HANDS THOUGH!!!

Here's the Twitter picture you are referring to:

RaeShin Official FB Page is still sailing smooth with 31,500+ likers/followers and surging abruptly everyday by thousands! What!? Anybody wants to be a co-admin there? No pressure just pure chill. Just leave a message!

https://www.facebook.com/DoctorsOTP/

yeah, you right...psh pose is different.. in yks post , psh pose have a v in right hand. and in this blurr one, psh both hand around the waist krw hahahahhaaa

9 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

I think not about miss him...miss him ofc..But i think they are together now, maybe doing some sport or he in her mother restaurant:joy:

The pic in IG posted by Shin hye is taken b4. You can see the shirt that shin hye was wearing. And Raewon pic with her stylist was taken in the farewell party which was yesterday so by time shin hye made it first haha:wub:

4 minutes ago, deara said:

Ok this is my thought ...

Maybe KRW can't going for a trip, so they did private party. oh wait but who was "them"? because i saw some picture of yoondo, dr kim some other outside after party (went home).:rolleyes:

Maybe its better KRW not going so media cant watch over them, :lol: he probably will curious about the trip and text her. From there communication betwen them will continus ..... without making any excuses to text eachother without worry being caught by camera  :P lol 

This is my imagination :rolleyes:

maybe krw still go tomoorow but he quietly go , don't tell media. this made sense.. i think tomorrow trip is forbidden to media...

2 minutes ago, deara said:

Oh right he might go at the last moment without announce it :D it could be brilliant idea 

yeap right...that's a brilliant idea.. don't have to announce it. Hope they have fun on that trip. Then after 1 week , someone upload krww face on the trip... then we all will go crazy because of krw photo:joy:

I was thinking that the way they (psh and krw) were dressed before changing leads me to the possibility of them being somewhere else before the wrap party *cough together cough* (wink wink) it seems that they dressed down to match everyone else at the party, as from what I have seen most people were in jeans and shirt. Just a crazy thought. Hello everyone.

1 hour ago, lydlaw said:

The pic in IG posted by Shin hye is taken b4. You can see the shirt that shin hye was wearing. And Raewon pic with her stylist was taken in the farewell party which was yesterday so by time shin hye made it first haha:wub:

@lydlaw ... hi there, chingu ... i'm so glad that i have an old deary friend to accompany during my withdrawal syndrome ...

@yongpal ... so, they both have the couple ring .... it is destiny ... thank you for the information

7 hours ago, sunflower001 said:

OMG !!!! LOVE THIS !! You made me burst laughing out loud and people around me are wondering whether I am crazy for giggling to myself !!!

Suddenly I have vision of JH coming down the helicopter saying those lines..that scene never fail to make my heart flutter :wub:

@sunflower001 haha glad to make you lol!! Yes that scene has amazing visual of KRW in slow mo.... :wub: Ahhhhhhhh need to see him in a grey suit again!!!!

6 hours ago, deara said:

lol and he said that just exactly like the way he ask her when they meet again after 13 years. I can imagine PSH's expression when she hear that  :lol::lol:

@dearaIkr...Lol!! Heart fluttering moment!! 

Sorry I am not very good at expressing myself or it could be something that someone already mentioned...Hope what I write makes sense.... 

After watching various of our OTP scenes gazillion of times....I realise the PDnim likes to edit and use moments when they are rehearsing as the actual scene that will be aired...if you watch and listen carefully to the first back hug scene... there is the moment when KRW was vocalizing the sound and PSH will change her head movement accordingly. (Which is what we saw in bts), then the other one is the second back hugs scene where PSH was laughing... another scene is when KRW went to visit PSH when she was on night shift and he had to walk her back to ER....then PSH laugh again after they said byebye to the flower...

I dont know if it is the norm for PDnims to edit and use such moments when fliming in general....But I believe this is the reason why we are shipping so hard coz we get to see and feel how they interact so comfortably and how KRW is always making her laugh.... Sorry if I dont make sense.....

I don't know with you guys if ever thought about this too. but when i knew that was only engaged scene not wedding i was thinking was the writer and pd nim kinda tricky hmmm?? I mean if the scene was wedding party usually only dressup with wedding dress and doing ceremonial wedd thats all. but engagement, there will be a ring (special ring ofcourse) lol and i did believe the ring will given for them as souvenir ( suprised suprised i was right shock :w00t:) what are they trying to do to them (PSH and KRW) did they know something?? and why they didnt spread  BTS on ep.18, 19 and 20? Because marketing strategy (they only want to share it on CD?) I dont think not that... must be something else and something fishy going on....... and thats why i mention before about PSH wearing a lots of ring thinking might be one was the engagement ring on Doctors :lol::lol:

Aaarrghh they spoiled my delulu  :blush:

Archived