[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, starb82 said:

ep12-backhug.jpg

Look at her face... to me it's giddiness when someone you like giving signal that he likes you back.

Again... am I seeing things?

Good morning chinggu... happy doctors day!!

Including on boxing ring Bts, the moment when PSH should push him to the back and throw him while he hold her tight from behind but she just stood still. While they both freeze on that position his eyes glaze at PD then the PD said " i'm shy dont look at me, look at her" lol and KRW excused was he felt awkward on that position too long lol then PSH with the same look like on picture ask him why lol :D there's a lot blushed moment betwen them. even during shooting, it cant be hide it showed on their face in many scene. :D 

I think the shyness and embarrassment between them is real. PSH just tries to hide it by laughing and doing her usual funny antics. She's probably more shy with him because for one, he's her senior and from what I've heard, admires his work. And he's also older and more mature. She can't act the same way with him as she did with her past co-stars who were either her age or a bit younger, but definitely not much older in years. 

KRW, on the other hand, would be more careful of her and maybe gentler towards her than his other co-stars coz she's a lot younger than they were. Maybe that's why he also feels embarrassed. It's different when he's doing such intimate scenes with actresses who are also veterans in the field like he is. There would be less burden on him to carry the scene since they would already know what to do. And they wouldn't be flustered.

But that's exactly why their tandem works for their roles in Doctors. That tentativeness, that shyness, that mixture of admiration from the hoobae and the concern from the sunbae is exactly how Hye Jung and Ji Hong interact with each other. So we can say that the real is indeed projected onto the reel. :)

But KRW and PSH really resemble each other...look at them in that pic.  The way their cheeks sort of puff up when they smile.  The way their eyes brighten in a similar way.  :wub:

Ack! Need to shift back to rational mode...not good to be in this state.  :crazy:

59 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I think the shyness and embarrassment between them is real. PSH just tries to hide it by laughing and doing her usual funny antics. She's probably more shy with him because for one, he's her senior and from what I've heard, admires his work. And he's also older and more mature. She can't act the same way with him as she did with her past co-stars who were either her age or a bit younger, but definitely not much older in years. 

KRW, on the other hand, would be more careful of her and maybe gentler towards her than his other co-stars coz she's a lot younger than they were. Maybe that's why he also feels embarrassed. It's different when he's doing such intimate scenes with actresses who are also veterans in the field like he is. There would be less burden on him to carry the scene since they would already know what to do. And they wouldn't be flustered.

But that's exactly why their tandem works for their roles in Doctors. That tentativeness, that shyness, that mixture of admiration from the hoobae and the concern from the sunbae is exactly how Hye Jung and Ji Hong interact with each other. So we can say that the real is indeed projected onto the reel. :)

Oh thats what i thought too:D she can hides it with her bubbly character, she always look at him betwen admiring mix with excitment. I think its cute tho :lol: and for KRW, he never met co-star like PSH so he's really enjoying the moment with her by being silly 

Archived