[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

Okay, so you know how alot of us want Park Hyung Sik to sing an OST for this drama? I was watching the clip from Episode 4 where AMH calls DBS after she got drunk again, and some of the comments pointed out that the OST from 0:23-0:51 sounds like Park Hyung Sik :o I think it sounds like him as well!! What do you guys think?

Maybe we will get to hear Park Hyung Sik (with his amazing voice sing) an OST for this drama after all :wub:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I think I'm the only one in this forum with second male syndrome :D MH is cute and all and I so adore him! but  GD is way closer to my type , probably why I'm suffering from SLS :( really hope GD's character is not there just for sufferings and heart breaks like a typical second lead and his character really has some depth in it, although it doesn't seems like it , all he does is worry about BS or meet his cheating gf (Man! I'm so pissed off at her) , GD go and solve some cases my boy :rolleyes:

I have just watched ep 3 and I do think the brother MH so trust in, the one with gentle smile isn't really trustworthy imo he will the culprit (most probably) in the end :crazy:

2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

guys can we just appreciate the way Guk Doo cares about his friend Bong Soon (maybe not in a romantic way but in a really friendly way) plus his effort in making her safe... 'cause I somehow think that it's being ignored by others ... Yeah he just always commands BS whenever he wants… and just warns her about men but we know for a fact that he doesn't let BS to be in danger... You can't just expect him to be sweet and be attentive to BS because first : he have a girlfriend, second he’s so commited to his work that he doesn't even have time for his girl and third being attentive to BS while having a gf would make him look bad… plus we should be thankful that his character was written like this so that Min Hyuk's character would shine a lot here... If ever his character will be all caring and being good to her even from the start then some fans would take pity with GD character... It might look like I'm defending him ..yes I admit it ...Ji Soo is my bias afterall... and I'm not saying for shipping reason ...LOL... It's okay if BS end up with MH... I have no hard feelings with it ...like I said both suits BS nothing more ...nothing less... All I want to say is let's not just look on one side of the story... GD maybe has this weird way of expressing his thoughts & feelings but he doesn't just neglect people around him... I remember what Bong Soon eomma said nobody is perfect these days so it's alright... that’s all…let’s just enjoy this journey because all of these will just pass by … gotta wait for subs… Hwaiting!!! SWDBS… ratings up…up…up 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

tbh I think people are misunderstanding his character, imo he is the type who doesn't really reveal his emotions much , even to his girlfriend he said "white day or "something" " and was all awkward and shy. People might say he is commands her or whatever but that's HIS way of showing care and love (and tbh he never said anything wrong to her :unsure:) (and man oh man! I'm so weird that he is soooo close to my ideal type! I know I know I'm weird but I can't help it , things just turned out this way :D) , him going to bongsoon's house to give her that whatever electric thing it was and then that watch *swooooooooooon*, that is HIS way of showing love. How MH treats bongsoon is HIS way of showing her love. That doesn't mean one of them loves her less than the other one, they just have different way of showing their love, may be because 99% people like guys like MH I assume that's why only 1% is probably suffering from SLS 

2 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

OMG, through this article, rating ep 4 reached 8,301 % nationwide (+2,22%) It's AGB rating :lol:

I can't believe my eyes. Only 4ep, will they break 10% soon :D ?

Link: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110596505

This probably be the highest rated drama of jbtc :D

[SPOILERS] STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON EP04

Spoiler

201703042331778266_58bad8e622b70_99_2017dobongsoon.png

Naver - Osen: 'Do Bong Soon' Park Hyung Sik, Fell in love with Park Bo Young..."So cute"

1. [+2993, -20] Ah Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young's visuals makes me melt

2. [+2298, -17] The two of them are so cute~

3. [+2112, -15] Bong Soon let's goㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ That was so sweet...How can i wait till next week ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1661, -19] Ayu~~~ They are so cute♡♡

5. [+1591, -22] Poor Min Hyuk...He looks so lonely when he is alone ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+612, -3] The second guy who did something good, looks really suspicious

7. [+517, -9] I'm a girl and every time i see her i think she is cute, How Park Hyung Sik think Park Bo Young is cute?

8. [+478, -3] That scene was really sweet ㅠㅠ Park Hyung Sik's voice is like honey

9. [+395, -4] Park Hyung Sik make my heart flutters, This is crazy daebak ㄷㄷ

Spoiler

201703050010469458507_20170305001206_01_

Naver - Heraldpop: 'Do Bong Soon' Park Bo Young, Met the serial killer

1. [+144, -1] Somehow...I feel like the second brother is the really bad guy...

2. [+62, -0] Wa...That killer gave me goosebumps...

3. [+54, -2] It was really funny so i was relaxed but suddenly it became really creepy...

4. [+33, -0] I'm sad that today Kim Won Hae didn't have any scene ㅠ

5. [+38, -3] I saw the nose part of the shooter and he looks like the second brother...I feel like he is the suspect...He looks more evil than the first brother and the third brother who did bad things in front of his face...And the woman kidnapper is the witness...

6. [+22, -0] Park Bo Young

7. [+18, -1] Park Hyung Sik's blackmailer = Park Hyung Sik's second brother. The killer = The first witness

8. [+7, -0] The kidnapper is the witness!!! They have the same voice and the same long hair

9. [+6, -0] The special make up is the best!! The mask is really scary..

Spoiler

2017030601000333200021971_99_20170305002

Naver - Sports Chosun: 'Do Bong Soon' Park Bo Young, Renewing the Minor Legend

1. [+104, -0] Park Bo Young seems to be a really lovely person. When i look at her, i just laugh naturally. ㅎㅎ Park Bo Young Fighting!

2. [+67, -0] Student Do Bong Soon is really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+49, -0] I thought it would be a kiss but he touched Kook Doo's butt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Totally an unexpected drama ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+38, -0] Ah...Cute~~^^ It's uncommon for a girl to look that cute~~^^ An Min Hyuk doesn't mind it...~~^^

5. [+8, -0] The serial murderer is the person who came out as a witness in the second case...The hint was when he got her out of the hospital and said "I saved you"...(The first murder was a mistake, and the second woman was going to die but he reported himself as a witness, got her treated in hospital and then kidnapped her) An Min Hyuk's blackmailer is his second brother...Although he looks like a good brother for his younger brother in front of others but he actually just dislikes Min Hyuk...or maybe not^^ The night couple are so pretty~~

Cre: http://netizendrama.blogspot.com/2017/03/spoilers-strong-woman-do-bong-soon-ep04.html

==============

I'm gonna melt too when he said "Bong Soon ah ~~~ Let's go !" in the preview ep 5 :wub: Chemistry between PHS & PBY is A++++++++++ :D

1 hour ago, crazyyo said:

This probably be the highest rated drama of jbtc :D

Not YET. It's still being held by JTBC's Childless Comfort (9.23%). But with the ratings going upward, it looks like  Strong Woman is eyeing to be the highest rating General Cable drama :D

Even the Episode 3 Repeat (aired around 10:00 AM KST) rated well. It rated 2.534% nationwide and 2.407 in Seoul. No.1 among all cable programs yesterday :D

oh my god the rating, i cant believe my eyes... park bo young beat her last drama by 4th episode.

now we really dont know how high this can go

3.829% -> 5.758% - > 6.081% -> 8.301%

this drama rating jump seem much bigger than tvn usual jump, tvn mostly have 1% change, this drama has 2% change

wow the power of park bo young, plus the bonus of park hyung sik

at this rate even 20% is possible >.<

Let's have a moment of ultimate fan-girling with our strong gal

This is me everytime JiSoo appears on screen

giphy.gif

The dream of every fan girl

giphy.gif

Even the men and cross-dressers love him

giphy.gif

....and find him too hot to handle....

Spoiler

giphy.gif

For @i.am.bugz.funny, @crazyyo  and all the JiSoo fangirls.

6 hours ago, ferily said:

Okay, so you know how alot of us want Park Hyung Sik to sing an OST for this drama? I was watching the clip from Episode 4 where AMH calls DBS after she got drunk again, and some of the comments pointed out that the OST from 0:23-0:51 sounds like Park Hyung Sik :o I think it sounds like him as well!! What do you guys think?

Maybe we will get to hear Park Hyung Sik (with his amazing voice sing) an OST for this drama after all :wub:

I am very sure that is not Hyungsik's voice. Hyungsik sang ost for High Society and Hwarang so I think he will also sing an OST for this drama. I wouldn't mind a duet with Bo Young. :wub:

As for official name, i think the special episode already mentioned them as the Puppy Couple. 

I really like Hyungsik's eyes. He is so good at using his eyes to express his emotions. You can see how vulnerable or how smitten he was just by looking into his eyes. The director did mention during the press conference that he wanted to look for upcoming young male actors with expressive eyes.    

2 hours ago, Chi Le said:

oh my god the rating, i cant believe my eyes... park bo young beat her last drama by 4th episode.

now we really dont know how high this can go

3.829% -> 5.758% - > 6.081% -> 8.301%

this drama rating jump seem much bigger than tvn usual jump, tvn mostly have 1% change, this drama has 2% change

wow the power of park bo young, plus the bonus of park hyung sik

at this rate even 20% is possible >.<

I think there're so mistake. It's from jTBC, not tvN. tvN usual rating super high but they doing bad recently.

Archived