[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

8 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

since i feel so familiar with the names of the posters here, i'm welcoming myself to this thread! ahahha hello chingus!!

is this drama pre produce?

hello!!! welcome!!!!:D

yes... it's pre produce. filming started last october 2016

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, what I've been waiting for is the kiss(es). Because I fall in love with Park Bo Young kisses on OMG, and I think HyungSik can kiss too in High Society (but I hate it when they made the car kiss blurred by pouring too much rain on the car front window :mellow:), and because this is a cable tv drama, I wish this drama will be HyungSik chance to show his kissing skills ^3^. I know it's hard for an idol to have "bad reputation", especially for HyungSik, he's known with his angelic image and baby soldier but not yet a man. I hope PHS fangirls won't kill me after reading this *blowingkisses. Because I'm not a fangirl oh HyungSik, BUT the fanahjumma, *peace :). Been following him since the Heirs. 

For baby JiSoo, I'm amazed the prince now has growing up a lot. I hope he will stay healthy and that illness won't coming back.

So, this drama is 100% pre-production or half pre-production?

Pre-produced drama again. I don't know if i'm worry or not. But i'm very happy to see PHS again :D

I think they push the date of SWDBS broadcast schedule to this week because they don't want to overlap his dramas.

132651448_011.JPG

His agency releases some his BTS photos of photoshoot :wink:

Link: http://m.star.naver.com/HYUNGSIK/news/end?id=8963503&langCode=ko&lfrom=twitter

1 hour ago, notohaterfans said:

since i feel so familiar with the names of the posters here, i'm welcoming myself to this thread! ahahha hello chingus!!

Welcome to the Strong fam, chingu! It's always nice to see us growing even before the drama has started. Enjoy your stay and May Do Bong Soon Be With You...

At least I *tried* doing a Star Wars-y line, ask me to never do it again :D

1 hour ago, Visually-wandering said:

For me, what I've been waiting for is the kiss(es). Because I fall in love with Park Bo Young kisses on OMG, and I think HyungSik can kiss too in High Society (but I hate it when they made the car kiss blurred by pouring too much rain on the car front window :mellow:), and because this is a cable tv drama, I wish this drama will be HyungSik chance to show his kissing skills ^3^. I know it's hard for an idol to have "bad reputation", especially for HyungSik, he's known with his angelic image and baby soldier but not yet a man. I hope PHS fangirls won't kill me after reading this *blowingkisses. Because I'm not a fangirl oh HyungSik, BUT the fanahjumma, *peace :). Been following him since the Heirs. 

For baby JiSoo, I'm amazed the prince now has growing up a lot. I hope he will stay healthy and that illness won't coming back.

Ahhhh, agreed with u :wink: I'm waiting for the kisses too. Preview/Teaser is not show a peek of any kisses so i'm really curious hehee :D

In talking about the boys height and in comparison of PBY I found this scene hilarious.

The boys bickering with PBY in the middle... (in spoiler tag for pics)

Spoiler

C5Vug9YVMAA0Ux4.jpg

I found the eng sub making vid of this scene and another bickering scene. PBY said, "Am I invisible here? can you guys look down at my eye level too?" HAHAHA! crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419

Here's 3 more eng sub of that ep 0 special.:D

Spoiler

16 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Indeed,it's trully adorable and maybe because i'm a midget myself i find it so relatable and also real...There are many short girls around,justice!!!

Also seeing the two tall like skycraper guys besides her is cute and funny at the same time...Poor her neck...

Yayy for justice! I really love the webtoons for highlighting the height difference between the leads. Some couples with height difference look awkward, but in this show it is adorable.  Park Bo Young looks cute with both PHS and JS. 

2 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

They started filming last year but it cannot be considered 100% production since they are still filming now. I heard filming will end around March. Not sure is it early or late March.   

10 hours ago, briseis said:

source: naver

She really has the perfect height to fit into ones arms. 

Ah....can't wait to finally start this drama tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

They started filming last year but it cannot be considered 100% production since they are still filming now. I heard filming will end around March. Not sure is it early or late March.   

yey! really hope the hwarang boys and go ara + nam joo hyuk can do cameos. none of them are filming any movie/drama at the moment, right? except for tae and minho, the others do not have any idol activities, maybe they can fit a short cameo in their busy schedules. wishful thinking :)

I think that the SWDBS press conference photocall must be one of the best pc photocalls I've ever seen. I love that the cast isn't just standing there, posing stereotypically - you can see that they are really enjoying this and that this isn't just a mere routine. I particularly like how PHS is the active one of the trio, always initiating all those adorable and funny poses - which is very much like his onscreen character. I still can't get over the fact that not only he asked PBY TO ARM-WRESTLE HIM BUT HE ALSO SMOOTHED HER HAIR TWICE! I'm this close from shipping them in the RL and that's something I rarely do.

I've made a gifset of the pc highlight moments because the photocall was simply too awesome:

tumblr_olu213CQUR1s8t96qo1_400.giftumblr_olu213CQUR1s8t96qo2_r1_400.giftumblr_olu213CQUR1s8t96qo4_r1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_olu213CQUR1s8t96qo5_r1_400.giftumblr_olu213CQUR1s8t96qo6_r1_400.giftumblr_olu213CQUR1s8t96qo8_r1_400.giftumblr_olu213CQUR1s8t96qo3_r1_400.giftumblr_olu213CQUR1s8t96qo7_r1_400.gif

Archived