[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

BS is brushing teeth and (I think) she's thinking how to solve yesterday's issue with MH.

MH is at home after shower (can I drool at the wet hair?). He's thinking the sexy and drunk BS from yesterday, smiles and calls her.

BS picks up and answers politely. She tries to explain herself, but MH acts casually and asks if she had breakfast instead. "See you later at office" and hangs up.

BS feels so relieved!!

MH notes how cute she is and SEXYYYY.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BS brushing her teeth.

MH remembers BS from last night. He is smiling. He's such a goner now. He calls BS.

BS answers and talks nicely now. Love it when he calls her Bong Soon- ah instead of Sec Do

Something in what MH says makes BS happy and she sits happily in bed.

MH hangs up and says BS is soooo cute. Then says she's sexy. Repeats she's cute. Kyaaaaaa!

Oh did the cops find out some stuff? 

Eeeek back in the killers dungeon 

2nd victim being tied up ..oh 1st victim looks on. She looks like she's a goner as she eats her food . I think she's not herself anymore 

MH thinking of drunk BS  - man, he loves her. Open your eyes Bong soon-shi 

lol you can tell her slight embarrassment but ooo why is she so happy after MH's call. Did he just say she's sexy? 

BS goes to buy hangover drink and bumps into the killer again. He says sorry and walks away. She freezes.

THE END.

Preview:

BS is training to control or improve her power.

BS crying.

MH looks jealous and hurt seeing BS talking to GD.

Sorryyy it's too fast that I can't catch the preview.

Now bong soon just stumbles upon psycho and when he says sorry she realizes it's him.. end 

preview Drunken AMH and GD scene and wow BS turns a car around couldn't see whose it was..

hope someone posts preview link later in the thread

56 minutes ago, triplem said:

Gosh so killer disposes of victim's car at junk yard, get rid of evidence eh.

MH having a private fanboying moment at home 

GD & BS on the phone - must he talk in such a tone? Poor BS she's so pissed that he is too nice & leading her on. And he's like we're friends - what the hell? 

come on!! he always said they are friends and she's the one who liked him on her own knwingly that he never saw her more than a friend so it's not his mistake that she fell for him and she's hurt now!! she knew he had a girlfriend too and he was always sweet and caring so nothing really changed other than she's hurt to see his girlfriend face to face and be jealous on her own, he did nothing to be blamed for!!

44 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

Back at the fortune teller. Mom and friends leave and talk about something.

MH goes to the kitchen and there's a feast. He's touched and smiles.

He starts eating. Omo is he about to cry? Is he really that touched?

He says it's delicious and eats and eats. Aww

that was really sad!! it reminded him of his mother!! :( 

42 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Meanwhile BS is in MH's parked car, complaining about MH to Gyeongshim. Suddenly her walkie talkie turns on and MH asks her to come into the dungeon.

When she walks in she was abashed that he is listening and looking at his car's blackbox, knowing she talks bad about him. Haha. They are bickering again.

She challenges him to somewhere and he insists she holds him (because of the injured toes).

hhhhhhhhhhhh he said how she called him "this human" but she contred that she did no wrong since she only said "this human" not "this jerk" or "punk" or any bad mouthing word!! good pont!!:lol: 

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

I think he did get shot but not so bad since they can still argue in the car -lol! I wonder who shot him

yes, it was a scratch!! hhhhhhhhhhh he told her to go home but she kept insisting on going to the hospital and he asked for what? his head or arm?!! :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

BS is tending to MH's wound (seems like a bullet scratch only).

MH gets flustered at the close proximity between them. 

MH says something that silence BS.

he asked her who could she take an injured man in her arms like she did with him (it doesn't ake sens) plus all the other incidents that he saw of her super powers and asked her who she is then asked her if she takes medication or something supernatural hhhhhh 

I didn't get whet she said but when he asked her if she's wrried for him and she dinied it he worked up like a little kid telling her she should have protected him then!! :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

BS arrives at papa's walnut shop, looking moody. She asks about her mum and her father shows her the money he hides under his sleeves, in his apron, in his cap, the drawers and give them to her. Awww...

She feels so touched and hugs him.

I love Abeoji!! :heart: 

35 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

GD GF and twin bro have lunch.

I'm already bored of this zzzzzzzzz

Why is she flirting when she's taken?

I really don't like her!! if you don't like your boyfriend just leave him!! why flirt with someone else and someone close to him?!! that's shameless!! :unamused:

22 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

agree... just like I said before ...a drama cliche when the boy started to fall inlove with the girl but the girl is already inlove with another guy / when it's already too late... why is a drama always have to be like this... it's pathetically annoying....

just when I thought he'll be the one to dump her ... but then surprise! it's the other way around... well I'm a little bit happy atleast they won't be hating on Guk Doo now ...'cause he's not the first one to cheat ...he's true to her... and she's the one messing the relationship...she's getting on my nerves now... I want to pull her hair so badly... you don't mess up with my baby Ji Soo like that...or else noona will come at you... 

on a lighter side ... buahahaha your luscious lips comment made me laugh... yeah I'm hoping that big lips wouldn't be a waste but I kinda foresee that it will really be a waste here in this drama...maybe in his future drama when he is the lead... when will that time come?

I swear this ahjussi and the rest of the gang were so funny... 

I hope this drama won't lose it's funny side ... Ratings up ...up ...up... 7 / 8 % pls or higher than that...SWDBS Fighting!!

it's kdramaland, that's why hehehe chingu @i.am.bugz.funny

just finished the episode and wow :OOOOOO i cried from laughing almost all the time... there is like almost hour for laughing and suddenly some scenes with weirdo and i'm scared xD  waiting for subs, because that drunk talk between BS and MH was hilarious... call him gay in front of him, BS's mother and bro :dizzy:

Good ep again :wub: Why all my OTP's bickering scene always make me laugh so hard :D ? And AMH has started to fall in love with DBS and i'm looking forward to how it'll develop :wink: Haha, the way he say about DBS cute & sexy, love in his eyes kkkk 

I wonder why this drama always make the cliffhanger bythe scene between DBS & the killer :D

Archived