Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wah the hospital has a collection of ppl hurt by BS's strength :lol:

- the construction guys are still there

- MH's secretary 

- even MH is in a wheel chair 

omo! I know now how the love line btwn GD's gf & BS's bro starts - she's here to check her hand - ohhhh poor bb jisoo , I mean GD.

and poor BS - she's so bewildered by how GD is so upset with her staying with MH & yet he has a gf! Sigh 

BS goes home and Mama asks her if "have you slept?" hahah.

She keeps nagging....because "she didn't sleep".

MH calls her reprimanding her for leaving like that. MH seems having fun wheeling around the hospital, until he saw a gangster boss he recognizes (his father's follower?).

BG (BS twin) is lecturing his sister and tell her to be careful. He tolds her GD is there with his girlfriend. GD ask her what she's doing here. Then GD make the presentation between the 2 women. GD's girlfriend went with BG for some check-up. And GD took BS away.

Oh oh, seems GD's girlfriend & BG fell for one another.

GD is lecturing BS, she should be careful with her boss, men are dangerous ! Then BS gets mad, why did GD did that to her when he has a girlfriend !

GD doesn't understand what she means. MH saw the scene, and to save her he calls her telling her do bring him back, does he have to push the wheelchair himself !

When they go into the secretary room, MH starts talking to Bs but she left him there and leave to go home, lol. So he end speaking alone.

Once she arrives home, BS' mom ask her if she did sleep at a man house, and she says she did.

At home, MH calls BS to tell her how could she disappear like that, she tells him she had to go home picks some stuff or something and then he tells her to hurry to come back. After we see the BIG BOSS, I think arrive at the hospital =>  Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon-Lim Won-Hee.jpg   Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon-Kim Min-Kyo.jpg (cr: asianwiki.com)

Min Hyeok saw them arrive. They indeed went to the hospitalized gangsters room. He asks them if it's indeed a girl that made them this way. Then the big boss threatens them about...

Big boss goes into the gangsters' ward and asking who beat them up. They start telling him about DBS. 

It's funny, Kwang Bok can't speak because he lost his teeth and needs someone to translate his body language to big boss.

3 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Maybe the GF felt the twin's super strength: super strong charm.

Haha! She does look smitten. I mean he was holding her hand , for professional reasons of course 

Omo this MH is like a big kid. First the icecream. Now a lolipop. 

The mob big boss of the gangster arriver. They report to him abt DBS

BS jus came out of the shower. Clingy MH text her again lol

The students are showing their leader i thk on the torn sneakers.

As DBS walks on the street she receive another text from MH asking her to hurry. Lol i thk hr cant operate without seeing BS lol

One of the gangsters keeps on emoting, it's so funny.

BS is at home. She checks her phone and there are several messages from her clingy boss. MH tells her to hurry up.

BS runs into the bullies she tore the shoes from. They're asking her help?

There's a bigger bully in the playground.

BS is at home and receives message from MH asking her to come to hospital right now.

She is on the way, but the previous school bullies stop her. She meets their gang leader and he hit her head. BS is trying not to get angry.

BS broke his wrist and single handly hold him up by the belt. She asks all of them to get onto the merry-go-round and gave it a push! It spins so fast and throws them around.

Playground scene up next -these school boys obviously did not learn their lesson huh. Oh god she holding up that boy with one hand , that was crazy a** good. 

Archived