[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

I'm loving this scene at the police station. BS totally melts everytime she talks to GD. The exasperation on MH's face is Gold!  

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, briseis said:

IS DG's piano virtuoso talent a throwback to his role in Page Turner

Hide contents

12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Omo GD can even play the piano. Hes a hit among the girls. The piano part reminds me of his character in Page Turner.

BS gets teary talking abt GD. MH steals a look at her. Gets up n ask her to get up too. N they play video games together 

Match made in heaven guys. One a game creator. One a game lover. Sooooo cute.... My heart

Lol next minute shes on the sofa aslp n snorin.

Lol n the wake up hes beside me scene

yes I remebered him in that drama too when I read about him playing piano!! :D

I felt sad for Min Ho when he asked Bong Soon if she believes that those who died becomes stars but she said no she think they turn into ghosts and he said he believed in that in his way to see his mother!! now we know why he have the stars view before sleeping!! :( 

MH and BS at the hospital. MH is still limping hahaha.

BS runs into her twin bro. MH pretends to be in soo much pain hahaha.

Next scene, MH in a wheelchair pushed by BS, and he's eating ice-cream totally pleased with himself.

They visit Sec Gong.

The other gangsters from ep 1 are shown.

GD's gf is there to meet him while BS takes MH around in wheelchair (while eating ice cream). She pushes him into secretary's hospital room and waits outside the room.

2 gangsters passes by, saw BS and spread the news to their ward that "DBS is here" sending the leader to pee into his waterbag.

Oo GD waiting for his gf. They hold hands

Haha MH sure likes icecream. Wating one as BS wheels him ard in wheelchair who goes c his secretary

Lol those ruffians when they see BS runs away in fear. They goes n report to their boss

BS tells GD that she's fine, he doesn't need to. MH wanted to talk but then BS stepped on his feet with her super strengh, lol !

They go out of the police station. GD goes to the hospital, they got the cctv from the hospital. 

MH & BS also went to the hospital, and it seems BS broke MH feet bones. They also meet BS twin. Then MH says he want to be in a wheelchair.

Meanwhile, GD went to see his girlfriend who's also at the hospital. BS going around pushing MH in the wheelchair and they go see MH secretary.

After lefting MH in his secretary hospital room BS goes out and some of the gangster she had beat up recognised her and went to sees their bosses to tell him she's there ! Stream lagged...

Bong Ki told BS that GD's gf is there too, and they met. BS is badly surprised and sad. The gf follows Bong Ki to his consultation room. I think GD's gf is in love with Bong Ki!!

GD drags BS to scold her for following MH around. BS retorts why he treats her like this when he already has gf. MH heard it but calls BS to wheel him away.

O now i see the start of the line btwn BS twin and GD galfren. Hes her doctor. 

Back to the drama. Poor BS looks sad when she sees GD Holding hands with gf

So odd. GD gf looks affected whn BS twin hold her arm

Archived