[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished 1st episode with sub... So far i like all main characters. They all have their uniqueness. I am not into slapstick scene but it needs for storyline so its still ok... 

Aw, Bong Soon has a crush with Gook Du... Its gonna be interesting ... I like him... He looks like a dedicated police... Hope he does'nt turn out evil later like a prediction i read in this forum... No more oh my ghostess please:)

When min hyuk said "damn sexy"... puahahaaa... I love him, he is so adorable, that Min Hyuk man:wub:

So the ladies died in the end of the episode... Is she gook du's girlfriend or not?

2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

PS. forgive me to those people who can't relate ... mianhe ...let this pass..

Thank you so much for this...I laughed so hard...my fairy feels coming back to me now....:heart:

6 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

@enigmatic_zephy So many questions already lol coming up. I like that the mystery provides more to the story than just a romance. The serial killer could be related to the gang members but I feel like that would be too easy of a storyline and want the gang members to help BongSoon later on lol What did you mean by dad interfering with the company? 

Also, I wonder what MinHyuk [Park Hyung Shik's] character back story is because he doesn't trust cops and he seems to be quite the personality too!?

the fact that daddy's friend was asking PSH to join dad's company... PSH doesn't seem to talk to daddy..mom is dead..

so i am wondering i f Dad (or a step son) wants to bring down his game company or somehow ensure he quits his business

Dears, let  me show some love to our bb Ji Soo...I tell you as much as I love PHS...I'm also developing a big crush on this hot cop...

What every girl does when they see their crush....

giphy.gif

This is me totally fan-girling..

giphy.gif

Feels so man here...love this serious no-nonsense side of him...

giphy.gif

Was abit late. 

Jisoo in police station 

then MH & BS at cafe. They go back to office. He gets  threatening call fr deep voice,

MH afraid to start his car, scared got bomb. Makes BS start it. Lol! He stands far away. She starts it . Then only he takes over & drive off. 

Back to bakery, mum & friends chatting. A girl comes in. 

MH & BS goes shopping - he held her hand coz he's scared ..she tried to pull away 

he buys loads of stuff..makes her carry .,gives her ice cream ..lol! She's so annoyed 

23 hours ago, supergal99 said:

So i m not the one who tinks so...haaaaa

@enigmatic_zephy look at how sexy this walk is, the figure speaks for itself..  

they did show JS in this dress but that was the entrapment part, below was the actual JS and tbh i don't think he can sway his hips like the gif above, judging from the way he dance there 

ugh, oh no didn't notice it started already, happy viewing everyone..   

The episode started with an extented scene in the cafeteria where MH and BS discussed the blackmailer, they eat together, and later there is the scene in the preview with him riding the hoverboard in the office halfway and followed by the parking lot scene hwere MH makes BS to try whether htere isn't a bomb. He is clearly teasing her. Then he sits int he drving seat, she wants to sit in the back but he says he isn'T a taxi and to sit next to him. Because he clearly wants her to sit next to him.

eeYlQ2V.jpgHw3W4Et.jpg

So the reason why they hold hand is because MH wants  BS to protect him ! LOL! by being close to him.

wgAnmeo.jpg

Now they are at park playing with his drone. Oo mystery guy in black tracking them.

back in car MH driving ..they pass the murder scene ..

back in bakery..mum is such a queen bee..chatting with friends.. 

Archived