[Movie 2017] The Swindlers 꾼

Movie: The Swindlers (English title)

Revised romanization: Ggoon

Hangul: 

Director: Jang Chang-Won

Distributor: Showbox

Release Date: November 22, 2017

Plot

Ji-Sung (Hyun-Bin) is an intelligent swindler who only deceives fellow swindlers. To catch Jang Doo-Chil, he forms a plan. He first recruits Prosecutor Hee-Soo (Yoo Ji-Tae) and then other swindlers Suk-Dong (Bae Sung-Woo), Choon-Ja (Nana) and Chief Kim (An Se-Ha). They throw bait at Jang Doo-Chil's right-hand man Seung-Gun (Park Sung-Woong).

Notes

1. Korean title "Ggoon" is a word usually applied at the end of another word to describe someone as being good or enthusiastic about something.
  2. First script reading and gosa (ritual to bring good luck) took place on September 26, 2016.
  3. Filming began October 1, 2016, and finished January 20, 2017.

Cast

Hyun-Bin as Swindler Hwang Ji-Sung

Yoo Ji-Tae as Prosecutor Park Hee-Soo

Bae Sung Woo as Ko Suk Dong

Park Sung Woong as Kwak Seung Gun

Nana as Choon Ja (Ji-Sung's helper)

An Se Ha as Section Chief Kim

Choi Duk Moon as Lee Kang Suk

Asianwiki | Hancinema

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot / activities is considered spamming. 

Don't quote videos/images.

Do not post successively except for liveblogging on drama's airtime.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, You Tube, Etc. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like   Viki, Dramafever) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jongski said:

@Go Seung Ji  Any updates? This will be shown this year right? I'll wait when it gets sub.  Hope to see both of main stars  in new kdrama as well.

Nothing yet. The production company is planning for a release in this year. Since it finished filming in January, I am guessing that it should be ready for release by the second half of the year. ^_^

• Like 8

SEP 19 2017

Teaser poster and release date for movie “The Swindlers”

DKD9G5uU8AAbHCT.jpg

Here’s the first teaser poster for upcoming movie “The Swindlers” (English title) starring Hyun-Bin and Yoo Ji-Tae. Appearing on the teaser poser are Hwang Ji-Sung (Hyun-Bin), Prosecutor Park (Yoo Ji-Tae), Ko Suk-Dong (Bae Sung-Woo), Kwak Seung-Gun (Park Sung-Woong), Section Chief Kim (An Se-Ha) and Choon-Ja (Nana). They don’t necessarily trust each other, but they work together to catch a notorious swindler.

“The Swindlers” is now set for release sometime this November in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-movies/teaser-poster-and-release-date-for-movie-the-swindlers

• Like 7

Thanks, Go Seung Gi. Looking Good! these main cast ❤️️

Nana, and Yoo Ji Tae  will be in up coming dramas.. When Will Hyun Bin?!  Heh.  Well, at least  we get to see him in two movies next year.

• Like 2

@allmylife00 Thank you for the update. I thought this will be next year.. well, the sub I know will next year. I'm happy girl.

The poster. Hyun Bin looking like tough guy lead. whilst Yoo Ji Tae looking like classy suave prosecutor. Feels like 38 Police Unit movie version though.

And because I'm missing Hyun Bin,  I recently watched his old movie "A Millionaire's First Love."  A simple movie with younger Hyun back then. ❤️️

• Like 3