[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BlueFreak said:

@nona88, @yourHiGHNESS, we can create one club here, The Pole Hater..... hahahahahha see everytime i watch this im quite annoyed with that 1 second view... i was like '' ya POLE, move..''

ove how he smirk at the beginning... aigooooo Jeha ya

I was like . cameraman don't move .. stay ... stay ... don't walk behind that pole .. nnoooo not yet ... STAYYY

Demmm 

21 minutes ago, soultree said:

But talking about acting, song yoon ah is the best in this drama, she.,s so elegant and chic , she deserves an award , well done , even though she in a villain but i couldnt hate her

yes i hated YJ so much' but SYA is more then great ,she need award i said before she in my eyes should get Oscar award for that great acting , no one can say that they don't love and respect and aware of SYA great acting skill :wink: and no other could act YJ like SYA did :kiss_wink:

19 minutes ago, BlueFreak said:

@nona88, @yourHiGHNESS, we can create one club here, The Pole Hater..... hahahahahha see everytime i watch this im quite annoyed with that 1 second view... i was like '' ya POLE, move..''

i love how he smirk at the beginning... aigooooo Jeha ya

dear you can be so bother and annoyed at  that one second since we waited so long for that but hater club is so much i am in love mood now , can we talk after  few days after i wake up from the dream land of all the kiss scenes 

about his smirk  i like it so much i am trying to be innocent here and not talk about all that small and prev point i saw in the last ep-  but dear you not leaving me be angel here and innocent  and you make me 

05c1a183ee43f581c6c78638e41aa4e5.gif   

8 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I was like . cameraman don't move .. stay ... stay ... don't walk behind that pole .. nnoooo not yet ... STAYYY

Demmm 

High FiveB)..... i feel you....i'm not easily annoyed with anything... but that 1 second make me want to jump in the screen with chainsaw..... everytime i watched it, i move my body to left and right, hopefully can see what happen behind that pole..... :D:D

Everything went just as I predicted. I knew they would do that to Yoo Jin's character at the end but I was hoping that it would not be with the husband but it is what she would have wanted. She's a ride or die chick - no matter what if she's on your side, she sticks with you and everything she has done was to fulfill his ambition.

It was pretty easy to see why Yoo Jin would have fallen for Je Ha the way she did. From the scene in the accident, she knew that he had no reason to save her and yet he did. That's all an affection-starved woman really needs.

Song Yoon Ah's scenes with Ji Chang Wook were such a surprising joy to watch for their intensity and chemistry. I had no ax to grind about any singer or actor, even if any favorite actor of mine under-performs in my opinion, I get annoyed.  I just wanted to be drawn in by actors doing their jobs well and with the majority of the cast, I had that.

2 hours ago, BlueFreak said:

hahahhaha luckily unnie i dont hate them (PD or camera man) since they move to Spain scene really quick :wub:, it just that pole become a scene stealer at that moment.... we should count every second.... hahahahhaha i love the way Jeha smirk during Anna kiss him.... i know deep inside him he enjoy the lips.... my thought that time.... '' fine.... eat her lips.. i know it taste like strawberry''... :wub:

Not Strawberries. Anything but Strawberries. :lol:

41 minutes ago, BlueFreak said:

High FiveB)..... i feel you....i'm not easily annoyed with anything... but that 1 second make me want to jump in the screen with chainsaw..... everytime i watched it, i move my body to left and right, hopefully can see what happen behind that pole..... :D:D

LMAO. I thought it was just me who does that. :lol:

my friends after i watched the last ep i think  their one  person i needed to apologize to him the most now  

do you remember our poor guy fan's who said he cant watched the drama since he hear it has a lot of kisses ???????

i most say sorry for him since  i made fun of that here , but in the end he was right about having kisses and so much scene for fan like him to watch 

dear i honesty here apologizing to him since or he had a source that had tell him about the kisses scene in Spain :glasses: or that it his great feeling  and sense as fan that told him before hand how this drama going to end :smirk: or i have to really ask mr fan  " do you have any super power ????  " :scream: anyway i am sorry, don't be mad i wasn't making fun of you i was making fun of the little kisses we had , really ( you can go back and read my post i said  that there too  ) so are we cool ? you not angry or sad cause of me ( please )

tumblr_nv30jzy07w1uggb2ao1_500.gif   

4 hours ago, crazynoona10 said:

I really love the ending..as long as they are together..that's all matters to me...I'm easily pleased even without the bed scene:blush:..Although its kinda late for me to drop by here,I've been lurking earlier..I enjoyed the drama with all wonderful people here..i'll be dropping by here for updates on this couple because i started shipping them too..:heart:

If you are interested, we welcome you to their shipping thread:

Come join!:heart:

5 hours ago, valsava said:

@noona88  We all sympatize with YJ at one point but her evil acts towards Anna isn't justifiable at all granted she has every right not to deal or look at her husbands love child but it still gave her no rights to deny that child access to her father nor the rights to lock the child up in a convant and play mind games with her and threaten her life as well as her dad playing tic for tat SJ and her and Anna was dangling by that strings... Yj on daddy issues was her biggest regrets of her life she couldn't move past those issues that brought her nothing but hurt and as it was quoted in one post she became just like him a monster even more so probably after he died.. YJ dad even went to lengths to kill for his daughter to be happy but what chance did Anna get from SJ for him to go the extra mile for her.. Not that I'm making excuses for SJ he is the worlds worst dad.. Not once did he demand that his child be kept around for them to have some kind of bond in one sense YJ's dad was a helluva a lot better then him but both men is just as equally horrible when it comes to there daughters.. I would say Anna got lucky not to have bonded with such a dad she would probably turn out to be another YJ..

Okay please tell me the uncle walked outta there with no punishment. I can't believe that.

2 minutes ago, tanio12 said:

Okay please tell me the uncle walked outta there with no punishment. I can't believe that.

he didnt,okay he walked out but he get his punishment in the end dont worry you can watch the ep since they did get ride of everyone 

okay i will be out of here the day today but let me say how proud i am of ANNA 

they waited to get ride of PARK and that JH have a proper ID and can go anywhere with her and she make that USB out to finsh all the bad guys even after she had to lose  the power and money that YJ left her since that going to destroy JB and even SJJ share , but she did it , she didn't do that fast or in rush  , she tried the life of having everything for a while since they have to wait but in the end she did let go of everything even her mother revenge ,

she let all that go with simple words " i tried to live YJ life for one day and it was boring , how could she mange to keep living that life that wasn't fun at all "  she said that after we saw how everyone was ready to serve her as the new queen and she had that USB to make deal and live in protecting and power but she let go of all of that and go away with JH 

that what i was saying about making choices before being slave to anything from power to love , she made her choice to gave up everything that everyone in that drama wish to have even when she didn't have to let go or make that choice , she was having everything and even JH BUT she make that choice cause she didn't want to live that life when power and money and  evil are just tool all the times to win wars ( no matter who are you you cant stay the same living that life , that what ANNA and JH understand and YJ and SJ didn't understand i the past and that why they lose themselves since they wanted to enjoy the everything's and forget that they changing slowly living that life, JH and ANNA had the same chance and with more powerful love and good base and power start but they gave that and walk away  ) 

i am proud of her , with her little strange but she the biggest heart and human being in this drama , and she the most courage and strong willing  , and the most pure and admiring person there 

just one note we didn't know song story ???okay he wasn't the most important one but they made him the one who has the biggest part in ANNA suffering and after that they forget about him :fearful: ( okay i know ANNA let it go but even so )  and one more note i really remember seeing photo of JH and ANNA siting in table talking to MR song last week so did they film things but edit it out since the acting scene take all the time :joy: that sadly for SONG 

about JH traveling and still leaving as JH  - okay since he was witness for war crime it easy to guess that they helped him to have KJH ID as legal one since they have to make for him new ID anyway  to protect him as witness - okay i learnt that from watching so many america police series and that the normal when you have important witness against power and international crimes the first things witness program  and gave him new life and ID and since JH already has one i guesses they just have to  helped him to make it more legal as he asked , that why ANNA till she ask didn't get the chance to know his really name - since he living as JH legally now 

okay i have a lot to talk about but not today i have to be out so see you later my friends 

Archived