[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

oh we get a kiss and multiple apparently.

So it seems that the romantic scene in Spain they talked about on TAXI was a kissing scene ^^

YES YES YES :blush:

i have to admit from everyone's recap wow it definitely is an intense episode again.

YJ and SJ dying together, i dont know but it seems apt? :bawling: But my heart does break, i really thought perhaps YJ could ahve lived. But i guess her and SJ dying just puts to rest anymore chance of revenge, or this constant cycle of greed and power going around. But i have to watch the whole show to really analysis this all

I am happy that my otp got a happy ending. Anna has a family so does JH.

all the evil dudes are dead or gone. I am glad JH cleared his name.

thank you once again to all the recappers ^^ you have been working hard this whole drama series!

THANK YOU!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And they lived happily ever after, spending their days together free of the shadows cast by their past.  Love it.

Did YJ admit to her part in UHR's death?  I didn't understand most of it but I guess I'll have to wait on the subs.  Too bad the other oldies didn't get their justice served.

AH THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ARE SHOWING THE KISS SCENES

1 minute ago, SunnySun26 said:

oh god, the ending :wub:

3 minutes ago, nona88 said:

we know they filmed kiss scene in Spain 

I am actually blushing haha!

I have not watch the ep, but i think it was indeed a perfect ending.

I think i hear you guys screaming seeing the kissing scene finally....Today, I'm with my phone only..thus a little bit limited of being multi-tasking between watching and posting videos from tvN.  

Besides happy for our OTP,  I'm happy to see the other leads, embracing each other. YJ & SJ looked peaceful together finally, accepting what was going to bappen.

3 minutes ago, nona88 said:

okay i have to say after all the writer did a really great ending 

one thin we still dont know JH really name 

i think its good we never got to know.

I feel that the name 'Kim Jeha' gave him a new identity, he got to sort of have a renewed life with someone who loves and actually a family as well.

Archived