[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

19 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

This ep totally exhausted me ... it was so tensed most of the time but i really liked it...and thx to God for the beginning and the kiss or blanket scene :wub: made it perfect :wub:

I'll stay on that for now...will worry about other serious stuff later

me too.. I hope too much now.. I want them a happy ending.. but I think it will be hard.. supposed to be open end may be..

but pleaseee happy end for my OTP.. its only 6 episodes left..

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

My instincts about YJ's secretary was right. She's a crazy psychopath! Now I am 90% sure she got Anna's mom killed.

This episode was emotionally exhausting :lol: I need to go and lie down...maybe rewatch the kiss scene about a million times. :P

You said it! Really exhausted and just sitting here smiling silly re-watching the kiss scene for the Nth time. :lol:

1 minute ago, eva23 said:

me too.. I hope too much now.. I want them a happy ending.. but I think it will be hard.. supposed to be open end may be..

but pleaseee happy end for my OTP.. its only 6 episode left..

O no no no...open ending?..no way chingu...Anna has only one enemy...YJ has many...her and her high class political world will eat each other and our lovebirds will have a happy ending..you'll see

Just now, zagigirl said:

O no no no...open ending?..no way chingu...Anna has only one enemy...YJ has many...her and her high class political world will eat each other and our lovebirds will have a happy ending..you'll see

Aameeennnnn.. I wish and I pray for happy ending too for our lovebird.. pleasee writernim..

so it's call blanket kiss? I am happy with that..

6 minutes ago, eva23 said:

Aameeennnnn.. I wish and I pray for happy ending too for our lovebird.. pleasee writernim..

They can be happy anywhere in the world...why has to be Korea?...Barcelona sounds good...both of them have been abroad before anyway :) 

6 minutes ago, eva23 said:

i want a happy ending, they better not give an open ending like that did with Yong Pal.

haha more like under blanket kiss. its funny that they forgot exactly where they were standing and were kissing right in the middle of the living room HAHA!

26 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I could only watch Parts today - Kids need my attention - grrr - bad timing..

Just one Quetsion - from the last Scene - I am not sure if the Order to Kill K2 comes from the Secretary who plays her own Games to protect her beloved Madame - or from Madame... But Madame nearly in Tears before... Can be both too - knowing she will throw him away now and beeing sad - or because K2 can make her like this Secretary decide to get rid of him.... I´m not sure right now...

Did I miss an Information to cleat that Question?

I loved it that An Na protected Je Ha today - she even gave him the Mask and risk her life... Yes the Kiss was wonderful - but that action ment a lot for me!

Eonnie..highfive...same questions here 

1. Is YJ knew about the "Killing K2 Instead of Park" plan? Is that why she cried before sent JH off???

2. Is the MC JY is really samchoon wife as I thought?

3. Why SJ got betrayed by the prosecutor??? They looked very close before....hemmmm

4. What is Park have that make him able to turn the table like now?

5. Is samchoon really on Anna's side??? Even it's ony to support his own goal which is make YJ disappear...

But today's highlight : "PARK 1 - YJ 0" and "Samchoon 2 - YJ 0"

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

i want a happy ending, they better not give an open ending like that did with Yong Pal.

haha more like under blanket kiss. its funny that they forgot exactly where they were standing and were kissing right in the middle of the living room HAHA!

In that moment i was glad not only so much coz of the kiss but how J4, K1 and that other lady agent were happy coz of them...they'll need all the help they can get

6 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

In that moment i was glad not only so much coz of the kiss but how J4, K1 and that other lady agent were happy coz of them...they'll need all the help they can get

it is cute, watching the drama it really seems that Anna's only family is really J4, K1 and aunty. Really they truly do care for Anna in some form. K2 of course has her heart. That last scene was just so painful to watch, when she gave him that order to not die and come back to her!

I hope he beats the hell out of everyone!

20 minutes ago, StarUnnie said:

:blink: hahaha i was wondering since episode 9 till 10, did je ha take a shower?? Hihihihi cant help it as he is wearing the same uniform.. and his hair is still the same. 

Hahaha...he hardly bathes, gets nightmares during his sleep, and can never get to smoke. His life is too wrecked! :crazy: Ok, at least he got to kiss the girl today. :wub:

There are two adages that constantly apply in this show, " There are no permanent friends or enemies just permanent interests", "My enemy's enemy is my friend". If you look at things from this angle, all questions becomes clear, why SJ has been getting support e.g prosecutor, head of police etc is because interests align as they think he has a good chance of being president, once there odds are turned against him, they will have no hesitation of turning away, it is no betrayal  as they are just all using each other. This is the same with Chairman Choi, he is fishing at all sides: SJ, Anna , Park Kwan Soo simply because their interests in some way align; SJ to protect daughter and guard against daughter and fund his campaign, Anna to get under Choi Yoo Jin's skin, Park for his campaign, it is thus about getting the best deal for him. Anna may trust Chairman Choi more than Choi Yoo Jin, there is probably because he has an interest in keeping her alive at the very least, he also wishes to get back at YJ and the tv show to garner public support to reinvestigate her mother's case, ultimately it is still about using each other.  This goes on with a fluid and fragile situation where a simple truth that can change the course of the election is enough to sway everybody from one end to the other simply to get a better deal or safeguard themselves, thus questions of trust in -relationships with the exception  of the Anna-JH one is probably ridiculous and irrelevant. This is something that the people watching the drama " The adventures of Choi Yoo Jin" with Choi Yoo Jin being the hero and not the K2 got to understand lest they continue to criticise the plot.

I felt sad with YJ, i hope she can get love from somebody else
I think JH and anna will have happy ending, bcs the k2 and yong pal have the same writernim right?
i'm still remember comment about ending yong pal, seems not good but happy ending

41 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

it is cute, watching the drama it really seems that Anna's only family is really J4, K1 and aunty. Really they truly do care for Anna in some form. K2 of course has her heart. That last scene was just so painful to watch, when she gave him that order to not die and come back to her!

I hope he beats the hell out of everyone!

Actually I hope the other Bodyguards will not follow that order (o guess it will be otherwise) but again - his own People will turn against him. That is cruel... I hope one will warn him to run - or something. The maybe don´t liked him that much - but I see it like they started to trust him - and respect him - and getting in order like that - everyone must question himself - when will I be the Person who knows too much...

I would really like it when they secretly let him slip or something...

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

Eonnie..highfive...same questions here 

1. Is YJ knew about the "Killing K2 Instead of Park" plan? Is that why she cried before sent JH off???

2. Is the MC JY is really samchoon wife as I thought?

3. Why SJ got betrayed by the prosecutor??? They looked very close before....hemmmm

4. What is Park have that make him able to turn the table like now?

5. Is samchoon really on Anna's side??? Even it's ony to support his own goal which is make YJ disappear...

But today's highlight : "PARK 1 - YJ 0" and "Samchoon 2 - YJ 0"

I would love to write a lot - but right now I have to run...

Still... that is what I love so much - not predictabel. Uncle is a difficult Character - this Family really creates difficult Childs - this Father must be someone...

Both Childs learnd to protect themself and not to trust people. As a Matter of Fact - Uncle can´t trust his own Father in Law too...

I somehow hope that he will learn to feel sympathy for An Na - but we can´t trust him... not at all. I understand An Na who just loves it so much to see how Uncle can play and hurt the one Person he hates so much and hurted her so much...

and now I really have to run... damn... time is cruel too ...

And - thank you sooooo much for your recap - you rescued me today! And of course - thank you for all the other recaper too!!! Sorry - where are my manners...

4 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Actually I hope the other Bodyguards will not follow that order (o guess it will be otherwise) but again - his own People will turn against him. That is cruel... I hope one will warn him to run - or something. The maybe don´t liked him that much - but I see it like they started to trust him - and respect him - and getting in order like that - everyone must question himself - when will I be the Person who knows too much...

I would really like it when they secretly let him slip or something...

He seems to have a good relationship with the chief, perhaps he will warn him? but the secretary only inform those that are going with him on the mission. That is super cruel to be betrayed by the people who is suppose to have your back.

I wonder if JH does escape (in whatever form) i wonder whether this will fracture the relationship he has with YJ. After all he could think it is YJ's orders to have him killed. CRUEL ~

I really cant stand the secretary, exactly what is a game? Is she like in love with YJ, why so overprotective? :rage:

On a side note: i bet the kiss scene did well for the ratings ^^ :relaxed::smirk:

Archived