[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

1 hour ago, fifie said:

ottoke....JH will be targeted next...Chief Jo please protect him..although i know he can can protect himself..

i really like how Chief Jo said Anna is in JH hands now..meaning not only JH want her alive but also his father and others..the ost and even the action songs totally daebak!!make my heartbeat faster everytime i heard it!!

Actually I am quite curious as to the fact that when Anna took the ice cream the entire team of JSS was trying their best to keep Anna alive. Even though I am sure in YJ's best interest she rather she be dead.

the fact that the chief told JH ahead of time that YJ has ordered an team of mercenaries to take out Anna, shows that they actually really want Anna to live. Why of course I still haven't figured it out yet. 

But like what JH said in ep 8, there are actually a bunch of people worried sick about Anna. Of course why they are concern and worried has yet to be determine.

but you can't deny that there are people out there who would really do all they can to protect Anna. 

I think my own problem with the drama is that I feel that plot wise it is moving a little bit slow.

I am glad that JH did scold Anna for always crying and acting helpless. She needs to stand up and really fight YJ head on if she wants to survive and be free. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Warning: less than positive review 

Okay, just finished the last two episodes. The next two episodes better be way better plot-wise, because boy did the plot drag.
Anyways, for a while I have had this suspicion and i think these episodes have solidified my belief.

The K2 has disguised itself as a complex drama to make it appear the writer has put more thought into the script than he actually has.

The K2 is going to be a very straightforward drama complete with black & white morality, flat/shallow characters, an uninspired us against the universe love story, sprinkled with evil cackles, blatant Catholic righteousness, harmful stereotypes against marginalized people, and just enough vagueness for audiences to keep watching, hoping the many questions the drama inspires will be answered.

But no, this by-the-books drama will not answer most of the questions nor give insight into most of the mysteries, but in the end it won't matter because the bad guys will be "rightfully" dead and OTP will be together.

As of now, I'm only hanging on for my love of the actors, particularly Song Yoona (who has won me over despite the fact that I'm pretty sure her talent will be wasted in this drama) and Ji Chang Wook, who really needs to be shirtless more often so that I can be distracted by this drama's flaws and basicness.

Poor you. Must be a torture to watch the drama. TV dramas are meant to be fun and entertaining, lighten up and don't watch it like a documentary. If it so hard to watch, go watch something else or read a book!!

6 hours ago, klgirl said:

@tessieroo DF has long been a sore point for me.  They take shortcuts in their translation of Korean dramas, choosing to get the gist across instead of the actual words so we miss out on important subtexts in the conversations.  Like YJ's use of the word "friend" which refers back to their conversation in Cloud 9.

I stopped paying for their service out of disgust.

Wait - so I was righ when i wrote here - she said she wanted to talk with her Friend in private???

That was importend for me - because it felt like a  thread and a reminder - Je Ha said there are friends you can trust... so it´s more about how deep she must felt about his betray - in her eyes. right?!

Two Points I want to  share...

For the Case of An Nas Mother -- seeing the  last scenes again - it really gives me the vibes  of a woman who can kill herself. It is possible that An Na really mix something up.  She said someone tried to kill her to - covered her Eyes.... and the Flashlight. It can  be that the Girl found her Mother - in shock lost the feeling for time - so when they where found someone covered her eyes for her just to not see the Mother anymore. And the Light was to take a Picture from the scene.

1. It can be that a Spy from YJ witnessed it all - reported to her. Fact is - first the Child was brought to the Police - not at once out of the country.

2.  More cruel - The Father  came but too late... But he could not get in contact with that case - so he left - and let YJ clear the case.

Both theories only working if the mother really killed herself.

For Je Ha - even I  really don´t like it that his Enemy found out about him - maybe it is good when An Na is not only the victim he need to protect -  but in real will be his help and suport too. I would like it if the signs for freeze and go can rescue him later whenn she use it..

I still think Yoo Jin killed Anna's mother, there aren't any reasons to think otherwise. She had the motive and she's capable to do it (we all saw it a lot of times), she didn't think it twice when she wanted to kill Anna and I think she hated her mother more than she hates Anna.

Until some proofs that she's completely innocent in Anna's mother's murder, i'll believe she's the person behind it.

Ep 8 was so good, I love it and the ratings look good.

Finally caught the subbed. About the rooftop scene, it didn't come across as romantic to me and I don't think it's meant to be. It was just very very heartwarming. Finally, Anna spoke her regrets to someone...after years of having all sorts of questions and guilt swirling round her head regarding her mom's death. She lived her life for so many years facing people whom she can't trust and she finally could pour out to a decent soul. She couldn't even do this with her father because he didn't accept what she said to him (of course she didn't realize it was because he couldn't, given the monitoring). Some people think this scene is fan service but I think it's an important scene. Her being able to release those contained emotions would help her to move forward, whether it is to deal with YJ or to open up her heart further to JH. 

Seriously, I really think the writer did a fine job in building continuity. Earlier on, some have ranted about the scenes containing Master Song, the doctor, the housekeeper, and J4. But they all have a role to play later. They are not useless characters. This is definitely not the kind of drama you can make a decision just watching one episode. So the onus is on the writing to keep it intriguing that audience are hooked. It does for me and scores of others and that's evident in the ratings. B)

SHIP SHIP SHIP SUPER SHIPPER OF JH/AN!!!!

I knew AN wasn't gonna say who her real father is, she's smart! If YJ wants to play the game, AN'll definitely play along. I love that moment when she steps out in front of everybody. You could tell that YJ almost had a heart attack! 

Anyway, now the tables have turned! YASSSSSS Hopefully AN's life would be a bit easier now that people know of her existence. I'm just so glad JH is there to help her every step of the way.

AND OMG THE ROOF SCENE, THE FEELS MAN!!!!! 

So... I guess it was really a suicide..? For AN's mom.. So there wasn't anybody who killed her..? 

okay i will write a long and over written toughs latter but for now two important point :

• YJ - that the reason you never get someone to love you truly and you get betray from them , you have a big problem to understand the different between love and owning someone , when she saw JH interesting in ANNA she did play the card that we going to start your revenge now- so stay with me:mask: , and she has that winner face when he get interesting in her talk , i think she did the same with SJ and everybody since she has a deep problem trusting and believing  in people love and loyalty  from her father complex  , she just gave the person she interesting in the things he want so much and keep making him grow his greed and  his need to her , that her way to keep them around -so that why YJ cant never understand why people betray her first even when she gave them all that and never betray them cause she dont really get that what she gave isn't love but a prison life and a rope around the person life and he cant keep  living like this for ever so he has to betray you in some point while searching for really love or a little normal feeling :unamused:
  • okay for now let me  forget the over analysis since i am going to do that a lot latter from today and i will have to reply to everyone great posts also :wink:, but something really  bother me and i want answer , my friends did we hear ANNA call JH by any name till now? ( beside ahjussi in the first ep ?) wow she had some enough scenes with him now and they getting closer but we didn't really hear her calling him by his name or anything also right ??????????:worried:

so the hardest things that i am thinking about now isn't what a complex characters we get this week or what going to happen next week , it just simply what ANNA going to call JH from now on !!!!:blush: me like  ahjussi since JH isnt his really name ( are we going to even know his really name in the end  ??)

Guest julie721
45 minutes ago, nona88 said:

so the hardest things that i am thinking about now isn't what a complex characters we get this week or what going to happen next week , it just simply what ANNA going to call JH from now on !!!!:blush: me l

What do you want? I like jagiya, or Namchin (Namja Chingu) or oppa... any of these will do for me.. tumblr_ny6qc8IuvT1ujcvduo1_500.gif

3 hours ago, Sesame Chew said:

Finally caught the subbed. About the rooftop scene, it didn't come across as romantic to me and I don't think it's meant to be. It was just very very heartwarming. Finally, Anna spoke her regrets to someone...after years of having all sorts of questions and guilt swirling round her head regarding her mom's death. She lived her life for so many years facing people whom she can't trust and she finally could pour out to a decent soul. She couldn't even do this with her father because he didn't accept what she said to him (of course she didn't realize it was because he couldn't, given the monitoring). Some people think this scene is fan service but I think it's an important scene. Her being able to release those contained emotions would help her to move forward, whether it is to deal with YJ or to open up her heart further to JH. 

Seriously, I really think the writer did a fine job in building continuity. Earlier on, some have ranted about the scenes containing Master Song, the doctor, the housekeeper, and J4. But they all have a role to play later. They are not useless characters. This is definitely not the kind of drama you can make a decision just watching one episode. So the onus is on the writing to keep it intriguing that audience are hooked. It does for me and scores of others and that's evident in the ratings. B)

i  agree with you that was going to be strange if they just help him sudden so we get why all that funny scene with them and why they had more scenes from ANNA in the past ep's , we cant watch this drama without watching everything since the writer building everything perfectly ( feel sad for people who watch it with selected scene while thinking that they understand the drama without having to watch  every characters life , they have to understand that k2 isnt just action drama or just romance fan liking drama ), and as you said the rooftop scene was so much important for ANNA and JH characters we can see from that scene how much YJ is criminal for letting this girl living in prison and not Gavin her a probable treatment , it not like she wasn't able to gave her a trustful doctor who will save the secret but she wanted her to keep believing in her guilty and she was keeping her in her trauma prison , and that scene show how much ANNA needed someone to hear her and how much she start to open up to JH , poor guy even when he so in love with her , she just still a little child who suffering and he was right she should start grow up and stand on her feet , it not like he didn't understand her pain but he know that what YJ want is for ANNA to keep living like that so she keep being weak 

3 hours ago, SunnySun26 said:

I still think Yoo Jin killed Anna's mother, there aren't any reasons to think otherwise. She had the motive and she's capable to do it (we all saw it a lot of times), she didn't think it twice when she wanted to kill Anna and I think she hated her mother more than she hates Anna.

Until some proofs that she's completely innocent in Anna's mother's murder, i'll believe she's the person behind it.

Ep 8 was so good, I love it and the ratings look good.

i think too that this may still what happen , even with all ANNA memory on that night , it clear that her mother was talking as she always did when she was drunk and sad and even ANNA said she thoughts it was like always and didn't take that for really meaning to die so maybe she really didnt kill herself at all since she clearly loved her child and was living only cause she has her , and she know that the father will not trough everything for her  or for her child since that was her biggest pain so it not like she will leave ANNA like that 

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Two Points I want to  share...

For the Case of An Nas Mother -- seeing the  last scenes again - it really gives me the vibes  of a woman who can kill herself. It is possible that An Na really mix something up.  She said someone tried to kill her to - covered her Eyes.... and the Flashlight. It can  be that the Girl found her Mother - in shock lost the feeling for time - so when they where found someone covered her eyes for her just to not see the Mother anymore. And the Light was to take a Picture from the scene.

1. It can be that a Spy from YJ witnessed it all - reported to her. Fact is - first the Child was brought to the Police - not at once out of the country.

2.  More cruel - The Father  came but too late... But he could not get in contact with that case - so he left - and let YJ clear the case.

Both theories only working if the mother really killed herself.

For Je Ha - even I  really don´t like it that his Enemy found out about him - maybe it is good when An Na is not only the victim he need to protect -  but in real will be his help and suport too. I would like it if the signs for freeze and go can rescue him later whenn she use it..

i think everything is possible for now , since the writer keep teasing us and make sure that we dont get clear idea about what happen that night so we have no choice but to wait and see what his story will be ( maybe it will be mix of everything we thoughts :wink:)

about the fact that PARK know about JH now , it more scary then you thinking , since JH now isnt just YJ man or just a good bodyguard or killer in his enemy side , JH is a deathly weapon since he know so much about PARK dirty past ( that why he laugh like and say why that happen to him when he read Iraq and JH past he just remember that this the guy he used back then ) , it like his past come to hunt him ,and now JH is park number one enemy - so yeh ANNA and JH need to start moving more fast and be more strong force and join hand to play against every one since ANNA now even known to YJ family as something they can use if they know her true or as someone important to YJ they can take her as hostage so yeh this two now in middle of the bigger game and they now involved in game when the players are the most powerful and evils people in Korea 

BTS for ep 8

Cu4Z_azUIAAbWMi.jpg

Spoiler

Cu4Z-hKVUAAjoTU.jpg

Cu4Z-_YUEAAefJI.jpg

Cu4Z-vWUMAA-sqC.jpg

CR: The K2 twitter

Finally I watched both ep subbed (it sucks being a weekend drama, no time for me), will be right back after back reading the posts :blush:

A few snippets that I got from the inside about JCW's FM last night: he was explaining most scenes while watching, about the rooftop scene he said he really fell, it was painful he couldn't speak momentarily so he did adlibs :grimace:

when the CPR scene showed up fans started to scream, he firmly said "this isn't a kiss, it's a CPR scene"

5 hours ago, valsava said:

@JaneP  I loved reading you comment. I always said if Anna face the public the tables will yurn on Yj and so it has now all she has to do is keep doing whatever to keep them interesteds in her, 

Another thing I found interesting the conversation between YJ and hert Asst it seems she wants JH far away she told YJ not to trust him as if she wanted her to kill him right then but she still clueless because she didn't see that Anna and JH has the upper hands and YJ is tied behind her back so I'm looking forward to her doing something without YJ consent and mess everything up that she can't clean it up all she can do is watch things spiral out of control.. YJ defense JSS workers are no match for JH I wounder who wil they bring in to take him down until he bounce back up on them..

Yj and JH comversation took on a interesting meaning YJ tried to sppeal to JH through his dead girlfriend and his revenge to take her side did she really think he was loyal to her..

sorry for cutting your post ,  you right about  that ANNA has to find away to keep people around he and make them more intersting in her , that what JH was telling her that the only way to stay  a live , and about KIM she more then hating seeing JH i think she the only one how see cleary YJ feeling so even with all what YJ said about using JH and ANNA has the apper hand now , KIM  know that YJ has another feeling for JH and if it was anyone also who did that he was going to die no matter how much YJ need him, she cant allow people to still around if they stand against her wish she made that clear until now - and her using the death girl to control JH was just like her , i will not write about since i already did today in early post

9 hours ago, julie721 said:

I love you for saying this... :wub: Yes, love Jeha in this part. Anna really needs to step up her game against YJ. And boy, our guy is really something right? He doesn't lose his better judgement against his personal feeling. He will still protect Anna no matter what, but Anna has to be braver, stronger and stand on her feet herself. No more self-pitiness, in other way, bye bye damsel in distress mode, here comes more Fierrrrrce Anna.. I'm sure now, no matter what YJ will try to scam him later for the sake of his revenge, he will not go down the dark side...

Mimi darling, are we watching the same drama? Or maybe the same drama with different subs? It's okay if you don't feel drawn to Anna character, or any other character when watching drama, but skipping and assuming differently about clear FACT of the story will make the drama did confusing and very misleading. The father did care for his daughter, darling. He puts an act up until now regarding the way he treat his daughter for the sake of her safety. 

~~~~

I become more and more suspecting Sec. Kim has something to do with the death of Anna's mother. First, Anna thought it was YJ who's there that night --> indicates from her memory that person's female, second, she suggested to kill Anna several times to YJ --> eliminating the witness perhaps? And third, she's the one always uses flashlight to silent Anna --> Anna's trauma/phobia toward flashlight was started from the killer's action to her that night...

sorry for cutting your post dear , you know how i like everything you write right ? i agree with you people  need to watch all the drama and all the episode to understand , it cant happen with skipping scene since the writer is building a true deep characters her and so complex connection between all of them , so no one is useless her and no characters is  simple and can we get her so easy 

about the KIM i thing that she more then able to do that but i learn my lesson let keep waiting since the writer love teasing us with the true of what happening that night  14 years ago  

JH is smart he never throw himself carelessly in danger he know how to admit his enemy power and know that he cant go against everything and win, i like how he say to ANNA you need to grow up , cause he right she cant stand against YJ if she stay like this , and i like that he understand her pain but in the same he know they dont have time for that, and since he made his mind to save that girl , and it not cause his promise to her father as he said to her it cause he was honesty when he said  " cause i dont want you to die" ( did you hear his sweet voice when he said that it make me melting ) i think seeing her in death table make him sure of his feeling - he cant lose her and he cant allow that to happen 

and dear i dont mind any name you said for JH OMG i just want them to have more scene now since JH starting to teach ANNA how to be strong and to play right with YJ , i like how he helping her to  grow up and in the same time like teasing her child side :heart:

p.s. OMG  i was just talking about seeing him more helping her to become stronger and find your photo so looking at the ANNA photo in training room with JSS fighting training cloth make me thinking are they going to gave us judo romance training scene :love:

20 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

Reveal hidden contents

CR: The K2 twitter

Finally I watched both ep subbed (it sucks being a weekend drama, no time for me), will be right back after back reading the posts :blush:

A few snippets that I got from the inside about JCW's FM last night: he was explaining most scenes while watching, about the rooftop scene he said he really fell, it was painful he couldn't speak momentarily so he did adlibs :grimace:

when the CPR scene showed up fans started to scream, he firmly said "this isn't a kiss, it's a CPR scene"

so he really did fall , and we here was wondering how many NG they did so the scene looked so really and naturally my poor JCW he didnt have act will in that scene he just has to feel the pain for real:joy:

and more important note for JCW it doesnt help telling the fan or us that it was CPR and not kiss we all know that while but we all still screaming and getting romance mood when we saw it ( dont try we helpless people here ) :tongue:

thanks for the BTS PICTURE too

I am going to sound awfully philosophical, but i was thinking about JH's solution to making Anna more important. And looking at it, i really think it is a brilliant solution. Anna's life was always in danger because she was just a hostage no one knew about (at least public) But now by bringing Anna into society, he has very much given her an identity; one that she has not had since her mother died.

Another thing is this, YJ and SJ have very much spent years building up their public image and reputation. To YJ everything must be perfect because she is aiming for the Blue House. Her image, her life has to be seemingly spotless to the public. Anna's existence  (at first) was very much as a said non-existence. True she is there, she is a captive but no one cared about her. Now it is completely different. Reputations take years to build up and much strength and effort is needed to maintain such perfect reputations, however it takes one instantaneous just black one can bring it all down. ESPECIALLY when you are aiming for the presidency. Very much like a tower of cards, all it takes is a slight movement and it all goes crumpling down.

Like what YJ said to her assistant, Anna is now holding the knife. Rather than YJ controlling all of Anna's life but very much so it is now the reverse. In that way, JH's strategy is brilliant.

And with that, I am back to waiting another 4 days till the next ep. No preview is just plain cruel to me!! :bawling:

Now what i fear is that that Senator (or whoever he is) now knows JH is here. I am still unsure of how he will use that information. Also the stepmother i believe she knows that Anna isnt who she totally says she is. I think Anna will become a weapon she can use against YJ. (but as for how it is going to play out, i still dont know)

52 minutes ago, nona88 said:

sorry to cut your post

52 minutes ago, nona88 said:

about the fact that PARK know about JH now , it more scary then you thinking , since JH now isnt just YJ man or just a good bodyguard or killer in his enemy side , JH is a deathly weapon since he know so much about PARK dirty past ( that why he laugh like and say why that happen to him when he read Iraq and JH past he just remember that this the guy he used back then ) , it like his past come to hunt him ,and now JH is park number one enemy - so yeh ANNA and JH need to start moving more fast and be more strong force and join hand to play against every one since ANNA now even known to YJ family as something they can use if they know her true or as someone important to YJ they can take her as hostage so yeh this two now in middle of the bigger game and they now involved in game when the players are the most powerful and evils people in Korea 

no - it´s not. I had all that in my mind . just did not pointed it all - I could not read all comments and I did not wanted to repeat what is already on the table. Yes - Parks Laughing is scary - is he really amused that his Past came back to him. Not sure if he remember the Soldier from back than - but he knows well when he worked with Black Stone... I know all that. 

Guest julie721
33 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

A few snippets that I got from the inside about JCW's FM last night: he was explaining most scenes while watching, about the rooftop scene he said he really fell, it was painful he couldn't speak momentarily so he did adlibs

@ReemKanabta aigooooo.. I know I'm not suppose to laugh, but.. HAHAHAHAHA he's such a dork.. Oh my gawd!! No wonder his acting's so natural.. I love him more now.. Gosh, hahahahaha...

27 minutes ago, nona88 said:

about the KIM i thing that she more then able to do that but i learn my lesson let keep waiting since the writer love teasing us with the true of what happening that night  14 years ago  

Shoot You're SO right!!! Better not jump to conclusion so easily while watching this drama. Thank you for reminder darling.. And yes, the way Jeha said the words to Anna,"I don't want you to die" my heart goes tumblr_mcj8gw0BBN1r7btqdo1_500.gif

4 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Warning: less than positive review 

Okay, just finished the last two episodes. The next two episodes better be way better plot-wise, because boy did the plot drag.
Anyways, for a while I have had this suspicion and i think these episodes have solidified my belief.

The K2 has disguised itself as a complex drama to make it appear the writer has put more thought into the script than he actually has.

The K2 is going to be a very straightforward drama complete with black & white morality, flat/shallow characters, an uninspired us against the universe love story, sprinkled with evil cackles, blatant Catholic righteousness, harmful stereotypes against marginalized people, and just enough vagueness for audiences to keep watching, hoping the many questions the drama inspires will be answered.

But no, this by-the-books drama will not answer most of the questions nor give insight into most of the mysteries, but in the end it won't matter because the bad guys will be "rightfully" dead and OTP will be together.

As of now, I'm only hanging on for my love of the actors, particularly Song Yoona (who has won me over despite the fact that I'm pretty sure her talent will be wasted in this drama) and Ji Chang Wook, who really needs to be shirtless more often so that I can be distracted by this drama's flaws and basicness.

i cant agree with you more, we had a great start and i hoped for a complexe narrative story wise but what we got in those episodes is really falling flat!

i am a yoojin-jeha shippers but if things continue like this i'll be glad to just stay a yoojin-yoojin shipper, song yoonah really deserves better!

I guess it is the episode were you decide to continue or not?

@perfectsmilebias and @lamylamy I do understand that your disappointed as Jeha-Yoo-jin shippers since it is now clear that he is falling for Anna. But if you read the synopsis of the drama then it was clear that the OTP is Jeha-Anna and that Anna will not remain a damsel in distress. She is going to get her revenge. But first she needs to come to terms with her issues which are a lot. 

Above any OTP scenes, I love Yoo-jin and Anna's scenes because they give away so much about the characters. Maybe because they are similar in so many ways, it is particularly interesting. I hope we get more of them together. 

And how are you thinking that there will be a black-white narrative as well as solution. Jeha wants revenge which goes against his promise to protect Anna. Anna wants revenge for her mum's death and stolen childhood/youth which might ruin her father. Park Kwang-soo knows who Jeha is now. Yoo-jin fears Anna who crosses all her plans and is about to lose her trump card. I still don't think she killed Anna's mother and she clearly has many family issues but she is smart and vulnerable. She might be mental but she is not completely evil. Even Se-joon seems to be trapped between his political greed, contract with Yoo-jin and caring for Anna. We might not get all the answers but that does not mean our characters cannot redeem themselves. Anna said it:  she is not an Angel, none of them are. 

And the music is not catholic, it is from the opera Snow White, a constant reference in the drama. 

Okay, finally I got to watch the last 2 eps with subs. This week such an intense episodes. CYJ really a devil here, but JSJ is not good either. Eventhough I like JH-AN's scene but for me this week CYJ is the winner. When she talked to Anna, damn I really want to smack her face. But when she cried while smiling, I feel : Ahh ... this woman really had anger management issue, I pitied her for a while. Song Yoo-na such a great actress.

In the world of politics, politicians often put a "show". Eggs incident when JSJ gave his speech, I am so speechless knowing it was just a show to gain sympathy. And CYJ acted as Anna's guardian in front of the reporters. OMG, it is just a mask!

Anna's mother - Who kill her? I still doubt CYJ, directly or inderectly I am sure she took a part of this accident. It was nearly impossible if she killed her with her own hands. She could hired someone to kill her. Or, she just threatened her until to the point that Uhm Hye-rin really want to kill herself. But it will be surprise if she just take an advantage of this accident. Who knows? The writer will surprise us in the future?

Anna's public appeareance as Barcelona's Angel - Honestly I am not sure whether they (espc JH) plotted this press-con just to introduce Anna to the world or truthfully they want to tell the world about who Anna is. If it was just to introduce Anna, didn't he think it will be more dangerous for her? Yes, I know. Now, Anna has upper hand over CYJ. But, CYJ allies more than enough to kill her silently. I really cant predict what kind of plans that they have for the next. Maybe, Politician Park will play a big part here.

Action Scene - Damn! I love it so much. When JH drove crazily to save Anna, the scene was shot beautifully by PD-nim. The JH vs the assassin. If I am not mistaken, this role played by Jo Dong-hyuk. I remember him from Bad Guys and he often makes a cameo as a killer in several dramas. Both, JCW and him so hot in this fighting scene. And the place to film it eally beautiful - the architecture for the buirldings. Slightly I think rather than action, romantic scene will more suitable. Hahaaa....

CYJ's next moves - When I remember about her past I feel bad for her, but when I see her now I want to slap her face. When she sees Anna, I think she feel like seeing herself. I doubt her mother also died miserably just like Anna's mom because her father affair. Thats why when she has a same fate like her mom, she dont want to be a weak. She attacks her enemies first before they did. As of now the fact that Politician Park doesn't know about Anna, CYJ can feel a bit calm. Eventhough he knows about her, they can take win-win solution. Hold each other weakness. So, JH-Anna will take a big part here. They can't destroy only one side, if they really want to get for their love ones, they have to destroy them together at the same time. But, I doubt Anna will do it. Good or bad, JSJ is her father after all. There is a quote from Yongpal that I remember quite well, "You prayed with hate, but God answered you with love". JH-Anna, their life has been full of hatred for a long time, and  now they find love (for sure the story will go in romantic area). Maybe their love will overcome their pain and start a new life. Haha... My imagination going to wild I guess.

Ahh there are some supporting roles that I cant figure it out whether they are good or bad, espc Chief Joo. I cant remember it clearly, but I think JH once said that he also come from special forces like him. Did he also got betrayed by his superior/country (maybe Politician Park - he seems someone who has a control of national army), then he joined CYJ? Besides him, I like Chief Seo and JH relationship, love-to-hate. And JH's allies - J4, Ahjumma, Master Song and the doctor. CYJ's secretary sometimes more annoying than CYJ.

Okay cingu, sorry for my long posts and see you next week.

Archived