[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

5 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Am I the only one who feels extremely depressed because the end is so near. My heart aches. I want to be with them longer. I want to spend every Wednesday and Thursday mornings with them. If not forever, can't we be together just a little longer? I feel like I'm going through the breakup of my life. What am I going to do with my life after this drama end? The pain of letting them go hurts. I am not ready to do it just yet. Am I dramatic? I just want to sleep in bed all day, just sleep away my depression. :bawling::bawling::bawling: Happy or sad ending, I will cry. 

I do too but I try to be happy or I will die :tears: because our drama will finish

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Am I the only one who feels extremely depressed because the end is so near. My heart aches. I want to be with them longer. I want to spend every Wednesday and Thursday mornings with them. If not forever, can't we be together just a little longer? I feel like I'm going through the breakup of my life. What am I going to do with my life after this drama end? The pain of letting them go hurts. I am not ready to do it just yet. Am I dramatic? I just want to sleep in bed all day, just sleep away my depression. :bawling::bawling::bawling: Happy or sad ending, I will cry. 

You must look for fanfiction on this drama. For sure there will be good ones bec this drama is so good and popular. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, shyguitar said:

You must look for fanfiction on this drama. For sure there will be good ones bec this drama is so good and popular. 

I don't unhappy because sad end ,surely it will be happy end but we are unhappy ,because  this drama will finish:tears:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I do too but I try to be happy or I will die :tears: because our drama will finish

I try to but it's hard to ignore the pain in my heart. We only have one more hour left with them and I want more. I sound dramatic but I am really feeling blue. I can't bring myself to accept that the end is coming. I have one week to get myself together. Otherwise, I will die from heartache when it does end.

32 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

I wish that was enough to satisfy my greediness to see them more. But it's different from watching them and seeing them. I must admit that part of the reason why it's so hard for me to let go is because I look forward to seeing them every Wednesdays and Thursdays. I know on those days, I have a new episode of JunCheong to look forward to. After next Wednesday, it will no longer be the same. Wait as I may, nothing will come my way. LMH will be off to fulfill his duty soon and I will not be able to see him for another 2 years. If I am lucky, I will get to see him back in a project in 3 years. 3 years seem like forever! With JJH, she will have projects to come that I will look forward to, but it will never be the same because there is no JunCheong. I am not ready to let go of them. The only thing I can pray for after this drama is that they will reunite in the future in another project. :bawling: My heart hurts. 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

I try to but it's hard to ignore the pain in my heart. We only have one more hour left with them and I want more. I sound dramatic but I am really feeling blue. I can't bring myself to accept that the end is coming. I have one week to get myself together. Otherwise, I will die from heartache when it does end.

I wish that was enough to satisfy my greediness to see them more. But it's different from watching them and seeing them. I must admit that part of the reason why it's so hard for me to let go is because I look forward to seeing them every Wednesdays and Thursdays. I know on those days, I have a new episode of JunCheong to look forward to. After next Wednesday, it will no longer be the same. Wait as I may, nothing will come my way. LMH will be off fulfill his duty soon and I will not be able to see him for another 2 years. If I am lucky, I will get to see him back in a project in 3 years. 3 years seem like forever! With JJH, she will have projects to come that I will look forward to, but it will never be the same because there is no JunCheong. I am not ready to let go of them. The only thing I can pray for after this drama is that they will reunite in the future in another project. :bawling: My heart hurts. 

yes, we won't see LMH in 3 years ,completely this is hurting our heart

• Like 6

I haven't watched today's episode yet. However, my gut feeling tells me it will be a happy ending. Why? Because unlike their past lives, they did beat the odds of death this time around, and all the bad people have received the proper punishment. I think SC will go back to the sea to get healthy and HJJ will live as a righteous man either running his dad's company or working for the gov as he did his past life. SC will appear again on a warm breezy day while HJJ sits by the ocean watching and waiting for her. It's gonna be like my love from the star drama type of deal where DMJ can only appear for a certain about of time before returning to out of space, SC will be the same. She will come and go, but at least she's alive and can still spend time with HJJ throughout this lifetime.

Or maybe I am just so delusional wishing for a happy ending that my statement above is rubbish.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Nam Do I'm sorry for suspecting you as a bad person.. I'm glad you are really in Joon Jae's side

SC inner voice when she slowly lost her consciousness

SC: Joon Jae, it’s scaring me to see that you will protect me again. But I’m happy because it’s changed.  This time, I protected you
HJJ: No. No. Please
SC: Now you know too. Even if I’m not by your side, I will always love you. That’s why, you have to be live happily, smile often and be loved if I’m gone. Just like what normal people do. Live happily for a long time. About me who gives you a scar and that I become your scariest dream, it won’t happen
HJJ: Don’t go. Don’t
SC:  I love you

Thank you @alleram95 for the translation as always!

Me tooooooo! So sorry ND for suspecting you when you turn out to be so good. 

And I'm happy that because SC protected HJJ, he has a complete change of heart and made up his mind to be SC chingu! Hehe. 

I have a question I'm curious about. Regarding those scenes where SC was doing the voice over while she was unconscious. Did HJJ hear them too or was it only for us, the viewers? 

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

SC and HJJ had dinner together

SC: Should we drink alcohol?
HJJ: No, If I drink, I will keep asking you to stay and don’t go. Please tell me if there’s another way. Please. If there’s other way, tell me. Since you woke up from your surgery, you lost your appetite. You can’t sleep and you keep hiding out your pain and bear it. What should I do? Should I just stay put, when I see you slowly dying like this? *give her the KDR bracelet* If you go back to the sea, will you be okay? Will you be healthy again?

HJJ: Promise me one thing. If you go, don’t erase my memories
SC: Why?
HJJ: You have said it yourself. You can still love someone by remembering the memories. Even though it hurts, you love him/her. Only if I have my memories with you that I can let you go
SC: Don’t you think it will be too much for you (to bear)? There’s a chance that I won’t be able to go back to land forever again. You won’t know whether I will stay alive or not. You will always wait for me
HJJ: If you can’t go back here anymore, I will get reborn again. And you do too. I have told you that my love is longer than my lifetime
SC: I really wish that you will be comfortable (by erasing your memories)
HJJ: By keeping the memories, we won’t lose our way to meet with each other. And in the end we will meet again. Alright. You have to choose, whether you want to erase it or let me keep my memories. You have the choice
SC: I have made decision

*kissed*

NoooOoooooo! What was this for? Why did JJ give SC the choice to decide if she wants to erase his memories for if he's dead set on keeping his memories? Although I think he wants to give her the power to choose their destiny and love.  Sighs.. Instinct tells me she didn't choose to erase it because really, what's the point of erasing when everyone will remember sooner or later? There's no escaping from JJ at all. And it would rather make the previous episodes redundant if she really did so.  Gah.  

59 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Me too....  I can't believe Next Week is really the last episode. Feeling so overwhelmed with sadness that the drama will truly be ending soon. Sigh. 

38 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

I wish that was enough to satisfy my greediness to see them more. But it's different from watching them and seeing them. I must admit that part of the reason why it's so hard for me to let go is because I look forward to seeing them every Wednesdays and Thursdays. I know on those days, I have a new episode of JunCheong to look forward to. After next Wednesday, it will no longer be the same. Wait as I may, nothing will come my way. LMH will be off to fulfill his duty soon and I will not be able to see him for another 2 years. If I am lucky, I will get to see him back in a project in 3 years. 3 years seem like forever! With JJH, she will have projects to come that I will look forward to, but it will never be the same because there is no JunCheong. I am not ready to let go of them. The only thing I can pray for after this drama is that they will reunite in the future in another project. :bawling: My heart hurts. 

I know what you're talking abt.. There's sth about LMH and JJH that makes them so compatible with each other and their chemistry is real and daebak. Juncheong is seriously awesome! 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, mythicalove said:

Writer, we have the best solution possible, just buy a house by the ocean. They can be together that way. 

...and so, we can  they can have the dirty love after....oui, oui....why  mention all the time about this dirty love if they wont show us even a lil bit, huh ?! :tongue:

• Like 9

I will miss this exquisite drama as well.  This is the first time I have followed a drama live and raw at 6:00 am.  I've followed other dramas same day, but not live.  It is also a first for me to participate on a discussion board about a drama.  Thank you for letting me participate.  I don't know any kdrama fans IRL, so I have just kept all this craziness inside me.  :mellow:

When it's done, I will finish Goblin and probably also watch Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim, but I will still return to this forum to keep LOTBS alive.  I will also follow Jun Ji Hyun and others from this drama.  And I will continue to follow LMH, as I am a forever-fan.

tumblr_ok1j787cGE1w2zf0ho1_540.pngtumblr_ok1j787cGE1w2zf0ho2_540.pngtumblr_ok1j787cGE1w2zf0ho3_540.png

tumblr_ok1j787cGE1w2zf0ho4_540.png

• Like 18

Hi, everyone, I know it's been some time since I wrote anything but I have exams and LotBS is always so awesome and complex therefore the analyses are so much more time-consuming so I had to take a short break from them in order to pass my exams and finish my deadlines. Though, I keep watching the show and follow all the news Thank you everyone for always posting all the goodies here  - this thread is simply a heaven for a hardcore LotBS addict :heart:

I just want to share something - I got my hands on the full 2-CD LotBS soundtrack and I'm sad and disappointed because the track that I was looking foward the most IS NOT FEATURED THERE - THE MERMAID STORY SONG  :cold_sweat:

I hope it will get an additional release 

• Like 11

@briseis   I LOVE that song too!!! :tears:  I have been waiting for it to be released... :((((  Why is it not on the list? :(( They are killing meeeee. 

Welcome back! :)) we missed you :))  Good luck with your exams :)) Hope to see you back soon and read some of you amazing analysis :))

• Like 5

Guest Moonrain
48 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I can't resist posting.  One of my favorite parts:

cr. Legend via DC

Lol he's so disappointed he got shut down by Chung :blush:

LOBSTERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not seen Episode 19 yet, although I appreciate all of the updates and livestream updates on the episode. This post is strictly for my fellow lobsters on this post. I LOVE coming in here and reading all of the thoughts, theories and opinions here. I just love that you all have dubbed Cha Si Ah as "boring girl", or that you all discuss Se Hwa and Dam Ryung as if they are two totally different people. This thread ROCKS!!!!!

• Like 6

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I am so happy for them!!!! I was so afraid and anxious to come on here to check the ratings; yesterday crushed my hopes because I had a feeling it would rate pass 20% but korean viewers disappointed me. I was afraid today would be the same but again, my feelings were wrong. I am jumping for joy! I love them and they deserve it and more! 

• Like 10