[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

I think the heartache was because of the number of times she has been hurt, one the car accident and then this. Plus a mermaid is not meant for land in the first place , who knows we will find out next week.

Also anyone who watching the live can you tell me if that's a guy in the advertisement?  

• Like 7

Guest Moonrain

i thought oh no not that again when the camera zoomed out while they kissed but it came back to them almost eating each other !!!

im so satisfied hahahahaha i dont think i will be that anxious while waiting for the last episode. :grin:

Can't wait for the eng sub for ep 19 to be out. I ended up crying at the end even if I didn't get the entire thing that SC and HJJ was talking about (the last scene seemed like the proposal of CSY to DMJ back in MLFAS). SC and HJJ were quite emotional especially SC (she looked pale which implies that the character is not well). Probably the next scene will be HJJ sending SC back to the sea where SC belongs. Although I'd rather see them living happily ever after near the open sea.

I'd like to commend Writer Park for creating ep18 and ep19 perfectly. It's nice to know that ep 19 didn't seem like it was rushed just to make a statement that the bad guys in the drama got what they deserve. Everything just fell into place at the right time and I think we have enough for next week's final episode to enjoy another squealing moment of SC and HJJ. I am still hoping for a happy ending that they'd live like how normal couples are. I am quite sad though coz there's only 1more episode left.:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: #LegendoftheblueseaSepanx

• Like 12

what i love most is Namdo wasnt the bad guy ! I have a good feeling after i saw namdo past life found DR friend with smile on episode 17/18 :) Ahjushii always loyal bestfriend !!! He such a lovely gae ahjushii !! How dare you test my love for u ! With such caption on your instagram ahjushii ! "I did well, right?" 

LOTBS CAST IG UPDATE UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

I hope i will get happy in the next life

I love unnie, my mom. Lets meet in a good life next time !

My son is dead !

FOCUS !

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Moonrain said:

i thought oh no not that again when the camera zoomed out while they kissed but it came back to them almost eating each other !!!

im so satisfied hahahahaha i dont think i will be that anxious while waiting for the last episode. :grin:

I know right? I was like director NoooooooooOooooo! It was what happened with their ladder kiss. Hahahs. 

Then zoomed back in and I'm ahhh. I'm satisfied. Hahas. 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, kiaandre said:

I think the heartache was because of the number of times she has been hurt, one the car accident and then this. Plus a mermaid is not meant for land in the first place , who knows we will find out next week.

Also anyone who watching the live can you tell me if that's a guy in the advertisement?  

I agree. She even said that she lost some her strength since coming to land. I think this was when she was volunteering to erase some of his memories. She is a fish out of water after all. Well, they will have to live in Boracay then. :wink::lol:

• Like 11

Good morning from socal lobsters 

i couldn't wait until this evening to comment.  You guys are too funny re the kiss. I watched parts live but missed the kiss.  I hope it was a Kim tan type kiss lol. Can't wait until this evening to watch with subs. Have a great day/ evening my lobster chingus 

• Like 12

LOTBS is like a piece of puzzle, everything fell together perfectly, each piece connecting to the next. The loose ends were tied together beautifully and perfectly timed. The the only question left is why does cheongie's heart continue to harden? We all have a solution, they need to move out to live next to the sea. 

Without  even watching with subtitles, what I love about this episode:

1) CSA dreaming about her past life. Poor girl, no matter what lifetime, she will never have his heart. It's ok, in this lifetime, she has TO to love her.

2) Closing of the Joseon counterpart showing ND's role.

3) Ahjussi waking up and his conversation with HJJ. Tugs at my heart seeing KDR and his friend reunite.

4) The way HJJ whispers to SC for them to go home. My goodness, my heart!

5) No noble idiocy! SC did not leave him! 

6) SC erasing Elizabeth's omma and appa's memories. Hahaha. 

7) CH dying. I know some may disagree but I like it. This is the worse possible punishment for his mother. She will live a long, miserable life without her son. The cruelest thing is that what she killed with, came back to kill her own son. Oh, the irony. I love it! 

8) The revelation of the professor's role and MDY getting caught. I'm glad the professor turned out a good person.

9) That kiss! (Still think the director could have gotten a better shot but I'll live). Give me more!

I need subtitles quickly! 

• Like 17