[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Well, my prediction about SimChung will be found in JoonJae bathroom proven wrong. Lol. Forgot that SimChung has learned many things from drama (like all of us here). When people run away from away, public sauna is the place to stay. Must take notes on this fact.

This drama and some other latest drama, has showing us how comfortable living in public sauna that I have a thought if later I can travel to Seoul, I will try to stay in public sauna instead of hotel. Lol. 

If I'm not mistaken one of the chingu mentioned that Legend not losing the excitement and the story still intriguing after half part, I really agree with that. Even after ep 10, the show still give us new things. The story not dragging out, in fact it's quite fast forward. We don't need 1 full episode for JoonJae to finally found SimChung. They met, JoonJae found out SimChung real feeling about him, even we can see MinHo in sauna attire, ^____^. I never thought I can see him in those clothes, all this time he's always in perfect image. JoonJae foolish act really "human" for me. I'm glad MinHo take this role. Somehow I think he's surpassing his limit in acting. Two thumbs up MinHo. JiHyun also, respect her on this drama. She never hesitate to looks awful, ugly or dumb. Latest BTS showed us how comfortable these two actors. And I'm very happy to watch it.

One last thing,

What if later Ahn Jae Hyun become a cameo. It will be great. He's acted as Jihyun dongsaeng in MLFTS, and he's now married with MinHo GF in BOF. If AJH make a cameo as merman dongsaeng of SimChung, it's like meeting your future brother in law whose married with your ex GF. LOL. My crowded mind.

• Like 11

This week's subs came out late, was waiting so long for it!

Just finished watching the episode and I loved the dreamy, fairy-tale feel to the whole episode. Big props to Lee Min Ho because i felt he truly shone in this episode, both in the funny scenes, but also in the heartwarming scenes. So glad for his growth and decision to turn away from his conman ways. 

My thoughts on the episode here: https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/12/22/legend-of-the-blue-sea-episode-11/

• Like 6

Morning dear all! :)))

woww!!! When I checked my notification, I saw 10 Red marks. While I was asleep, there have been so many good and new posts here. :)) Thank you! 

Are you ready for episode 12? :tears: We might have to shed some tears or even cry! :((  but I am sure there are gonna be funny moments too. :D

• Like 4

Good morning from this side of the world :)

Who else is ready for some prison break HJJ style? 

@nika94 I remember reading that prison break is one of your favorite shows, so let's see if HJJ will break out of jail or be released. 

I've prepared my heart for what's to come tonight. I'm so excited but scared at the same time. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Good morning from this side of the world :)

Who else is ready for some prison break HJJ style? 

@nika94 I remember reading that prison break is one of your favorite shows, so let's see if HJJ will break out of jail or be released. 

I've prepared my heart for what's to come tonight. I'm so excited but scared at the same time. 

I am sOo readyyyyy for some prison break feel! :D:D:glasses:  Hoe Jun Jae! Escape please! :D

thank you for remembering! :))

Yeahh there might be heartbreak too :((

This drama sometimes get scary too in some scenes! :D

• Like 4