[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

“Legend of the Blue Sea” Breaking 20% Viewership Rating Behind Still Cuts Release - 16.01.2017

“Legend of the Blue Sea” Breaking 20% Viewership Rating Behind Still Cuts Release - 16.01.2017 [OSEN: Reporter Kang Seo Jeong] SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of he Blue Sea” has break their own record for the currently latest 17th episode,...

[OSEN: Reporter Kang Seo Jeong] SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of he Blue Sea” has break their own record for the currently latest 17th episode, maintaining their throne as number 1 drama for Wednesday-Thursday slot. For the 17th episode, based on AGB media research company, the drama has achieved 20.8% viewership rating Nationwide and 23% in Seoul, breaking their own record. “Legend of the Blue Sea” crew then released their latest still cuts as a thank you present and reward for the viewers who are currently waiting for the 18th and 19th episode this week, and currently gathering attention. 

On 16th of January, SBS drama ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ unveiled their 200% reality value and behind the scenes still cut that could not be seen anywhere to celebrate the 20% audience rating.

According to the production crew of the “Legend of the Blue Sea”, the 17th episode still maintain the number 1 spot for Wednesday-Thursday drama. The main leads especially Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun are working hard despite the cold weather with friendly and warm atmosphere. Lee Mn Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun was seen to smile, making the filming process more exciting. 

Hwang Shin Hye, Seong Dong Il and Lee Ji Hoon who supposed to be the antagonist were seen to smile also towards the camera outside their acting. All of the casts seems to make the viewers feel the joy and laughter of the continuous shooting. 

“Legend of the Blue Sea” representatives said “The audience rating has reached over 20%, and now the main leads including Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun, all of the casts and crews are making more efforts to shoot~” and “We really appreciate all of the love that viewers have give to us..please give us continuous support and love until the end of 'Legend of the Blue Sea” drama which only have 3 more episodes remain~“. kangsj@osen.co.kr

source: OSEN/Naver

Korean - English Translation: Monika Setiono 

source: http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/155924834855/legend-of-the-blue-sea-breaking-20-viewership

• Like 12

I agree with someone who commented earlier, I don't remember who that in LOTBS, LMH managed to showcase his acting chops in wide range of roles in just one drama. Anger, sadness, comedy, nobility, lover, loyalty, tears, drunkeness, cuteness, etc.

• Like 15

@mythicalove, Haha.. I was just putting a little humor to make our mood a bit lighter given that we've been mourning since HJJ's father died and that the drama is soon to end.... aww that reminds me again of my sepanx. :( :( :( 

I've been wondering what the ending is gonna be like. TVN's high rating drama is also about to end and the fans are also having a sad moment due to last week's episode. Every drama fan at work wishes for a happy ending for that paid drama. So, looks like we're not the only ones who wishes that LOTBS would be a happy ending. I am certainly hoping that we'll get the happy ending that we've been asking for. (((Paging Writer Park... We're badly wanting a happy ending here!!!))):D:D:D

I never had any doubts that this drama will be on the top spot against the other dramas on the same slot.  I am happy that they've retained that #1 spot from the time it aired and I'm pretty sure they will until the last day. So Congratulations to LOTBS Team in advance!!! You've given us a wonderful drama which will always remain in our hearts. Thank you for letting us experience the happy , sad and crazy moments with the characters you created and making them part of our lives. We'll look forward to the next project of the Actors, Writer and Directors involved. Once again, Thank you and Congratulations!!!:):):)

A few more days left and we'll find out the true villain/s who hides behind this exciting story line. I am betting on JNM. Hopefully, I am wrong. I'd like my memory of him to stay as the big Hyung in the house who just lets HJJ fall in love with our crazy and lovely SC.:)

I've always been excited since day1 of LOTBS and I think I will be until the end of the drama. So, let me say what I've been saying every end of the weekly episode...looking forward to Wed and Thurs. Hang tight and keep tuned in everybody.:wink: 

• Like 13

Knetizens have been waiting for episode 17 preview so badly! :D  Before the clock hits 6 PM, they some counting like  "13 minutes remaining", "6 minutes remaining".. 

It is already passed 6 and they said they would wait. The Cliffhanger of ep 17 has really made all fans so restless. Lol

http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/3607594/talk

• Like 12

Guest Moonrain
40 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Knetizens have been waiting for episode 17 preview so badly! :D  Before the clock hits 6 PM, they some counting like  "13 minutes remaining", "6 minutes remaining".. 

It is already passed 6 and they said they would wait. The Cliffhanger of ep 17 has really made all fans so restless. Lol

http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/3607594/talk

Why no preview yet? Its usually up around this time... added suspense? or they want us to eat more sweet potatoes  :wacko:

Well, that's a depressing feeling to wake up to no previews. HJJ will continue to cry in the cold for as long as I don't see him otherwise. :wacko: 

Just throwing a possibilty out there. Wouldn't it be awesome if cheongie already saw through MDY's past that ND was evil so she already knows to take precautions? The possibilty isn't too far fetched as cheongie has proven herself to be a badass character thus far. She's been able to defend herself all this time (that's one of the traits I love about her).

Anyhow, previews, please come quickly. 

• Like 13

I'm curious about something. I may have missed it but does SC's strength come and go depending on her happiness level? When they were in Spain running away from those goons, she seemed really happy and excited about running around with HJJ and holding his hand. - That's the first time we experienced her super strength.  Another time is when HHJ kissed her. She was so happy the next morining that she helped everyone who needed it.

My point is, should there be a time when her strength is absolutely necessary will she be able to gather that strength? She needs it if she needs to fight off those who are after her or hjj but with her state right now I'm not really sure.

Any thoughts?

• Like 11