Even my last breath

For you

(Credit popgasa)

My pretty chungs :heart:

IMG_9144.gif
IMG_9146.gif
IMG_9147.gif

Credit to momo

Interview with Lee ji hoon as chi hyeon - google translate article under spoiler:

Spoiler

0000198825_001_20170111152511427.jpg

[SBS funE ㅣ SUN Jae Eun reporter] 'Legend of the blue sea' Lee Ji Hoon predicted the full blackening.

Lee Ji-hoon is currently in charge of the role of Chihyun in the SBS drama special "The Legend of Blue Sea" (Park Ji-eun, directed by Jeong Hyuk Park).

Chihyeon was shocked by the story that his father, Chairman (Choi Jung-woo), had taken more of his son Jun-jae (Lee Minho), who had not been beside him, and handed over his company and his property.

As a result, he began to eliminate memories with his father and lied to Jun-jae. He tried to get rid of the South Korean driver (Park Ji-il) who was hospitalized. .

It also changed to external shape. I changed my hair style and I changed the fashion so that I felt classical yet chic.

Lee Ji-hoon said, "Chihyeon has felt treacherous and angry with his father who only thinks of Junjae, and he became very sharp as the fear of not wanting to be taken away became very sharp," he said.

Especially in regard to Junjae, Chihyeon had a little sympathy with the vigilance in the meantime, but with this time, the plot to occupy all of his things is also becoming increasingly curious.

Lee Ji-hoon had a complicated emotional acting at the filming site, but when the cut sound fell, he was not afraid to play and cheer for the staffs.

He said, "I think that the bishop can lead me so well and the seniors always make me feel relaxed, so I can also smile energetically because of that power." "There is so much more to learn than just breathing together. I'm trying to shoot with a heart, "he smiled.

"I would like to thank all those who are interested in Chihyun and send me cheers," he said. "I look forward to playing harder to show you what Chihyun is like before. And I hope that all viewers are happy for the new year. "

The Legend of the Blue Sea is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday night.

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000198825

• Like 18

1 hour ago, bebe1989 said:

@kasumiminoz Here is lyrics:

Hide contents

SEJUNG (GUGUDAN) – IF (만에 하나) THE LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA OST

Have I woken up from a long dream?
The moment I recognized you
My love that was once nameless
Might have then started

Before I knew you
Was the sky this dazzling too?

If our love is possible
If I can start with you
My feelings that I saved up
The love without an end
I will use for you
All of my moments
For you

With you, I see
With you, I hear
With you, I breathe
Everything makes me so happy
I want to stay next to you

Before I knew you
I don’t remember all the blurry things about me

If our love is possible
If I can start with you
My feelings that I saved up
The love without an end
I will use for you
All of my moments
For you

Remember, remember
I’ll be here
Forever, forever
By your side

If I am allowed only one day
If I can love you for only one day
With the unforgettable today
And memories that will never change
All of my love
All of it
I will use for you
Even my last breath

For you

(Credit popgasa)

My pretty chungs :heart:

Credit to momo

Interview with Lee ji hoon as chi hyeon - google translate article under spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

[SBS funE ㅣ SUN Jae Eun reporter] 'Legend of the blue sea' Lee Ji Hoon predicted the full blackening.

Lee Ji-hoon is currently in charge of the role of Chihyun in the SBS drama special "The Legend of Blue Sea" (Park Ji-eun, directed by Jeong Hyuk Park).

Chihyeon was shocked by the story that his father, Chairman (Choi Jung-woo), had taken more of his son Jun-jae (Lee Minho), who had not been beside him, and handed over his company and his property.

As a result, he began to eliminate memories with his father and lied to Jun-jae. He tried to get rid of the South Korean driver (Park Ji-il) who was hospitalized. .

It also changed to external shape. I changed my hair style and I changed the fashion so that I felt classical yet chic.

Lee Ji-hoon said, "Chihyeon has felt treacherous and angry with his father who only thinks of Junjae, and he became very sharp as the fear of not wanting to be taken away became very sharp," he said.

Especially in regard to Junjae, Chihyeon had a little sympathy with the vigilance in the meantime, but with this time, the plot to occupy all of his things is also becoming increasingly curious.

Lee Ji-hoon had a complicated emotional acting at the filming site, but when the cut sound fell, he was not afraid to play and cheer for the staffs.

He said, "I think that the bishop can lead me so well and the seniors always make me feel relaxed, so I can also smile energetically because of that power." "There is so much more to learn than just breathing together. I'm trying to shoot with a heart, "he smiled.

"I would like to thank all those who are interested in Chihyun and send me cheers," he said. "I look forward to playing harder to show you what Chihyun is like before. And I hope that all viewers are happy for the new year. "

The Legend of the Blue Sea is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday night.

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000198825

Thanks a lot for your help and your info :x

FMV is so beautiful!

I don't know how to hide the long content, just quote your post. Sorry for inconvenience

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 9

Aaaargh!! I am so anxious after watching the trailer for Episode 17!!! I think SC is going to leave HJJ ... there were rumours swilling about Song Hye Kyo joining LOTBS as an evil mermaid and JJH couldn't attend the SBS Drama Awards on 31 Dec 2916 because according to LMH, she was still shooting UNDERWATER scenes ... which could mean SC has to go back to the sea and potentially NO Happy Ending for our beloved OTP  ... Sigh ... PLEASE give us a Happy Ending, Writer Nim ... 

• Like 6

Below are the roughly translated comments from the short Video in Naver about Hoe Jun Jae's love letter and presents to Chungie :wub:

" Why is it so sweet? ~~~ ♥"

" The letter is so touching. A beloved idiot"

" I have a pink octopus at home."

" Lee Min Ho good voice"

" Lee Min Ho Honey Voice ~~~ I'm the idiot I love ~~~ I want to be an idiot"

" Please give me a happy ending."

" I love the idiot who came to my side and worked hard to thank you for coming .."

" Junjae is too romantic ♥"

" We have a dazzling Junjae ~"

" I love you idiot!"

" Pink octopus finally ㅜ ㅜ

" Cheong is really cute ♥♥♥"

" ♥ I really love the idiot .. I am so excited .. ♥ "

Credit: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1368461?comment=true#

• Like 12

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

I am 99.99% certain the writer will reveal their motives in the remaining episodes. It's a huge part of the plot so I assume she has thought it through. Where's the fun in it if she just hands it all to us in one go. I'm loving the pacing and revelation here. I realize that while watching this show, because I have to wait for each episode to air and there's more time to think about it, I keep asking questions and doubting. In the end, the writer did not fail me. That's why, I've decided to leave faith in the hands of the writer. I trust in her to fill in any missing pieces. 

Also, I actually love that HJJ lied to SC. To me, it reveals his determination to write their ending differently this time. I also appreciate that SC learned the truth by herself and that the truth isn't simply told to her. Rather, she remembers it and feels the depth of her past. Regaining her memories this way makes a stronger impact, as she realizes the full truth that she is SH and he is KDR, and that they ended tragically. It's one thing to hear about it but it's heartfelt on another level to remember it and feel it yourself. 

Yes, but SC may leave him ... JJH was filming underwater scenes on 31 Dec 2016, (according to LMH) that was why she couldn't attend the SBS Drama Awards ... I wonder whether Writer Nim will pull that on us ... let SC be separated from HJJ & Go back to the sea ... 

Edited by Alice Mendoza
Spelling errors
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, nika94 said:

In the "TALK" section of Naver entertain, many Knetizens are already talking about The ending of LBS!! They ask for "Happy Ending" :D  They also want "No open ending" from the writer. 

PS  I also want a real happy ending!! The open endings are Worse than tragic ending! :tears:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/3607594/talk

Siiiigh ... yes, I REALLY hope Writer Nim will NOT give us an open ending ... I still have this niggling feeling SC has to go back to the sea ... or maybe JJH was filming scenes as SH (golden tailed mermaid) Joseon flashbacks!! 

• Like 5

@bebe1989

Thank you so much for sharing the translations. I have been hitting the replay button and thinking about translations ever since I've first heard it. It's so nice to know that it's mostly a happy song about taking a chance on that one strong love, about being happy beside that person and risking it all. Wahhhh such a nice OST *sobs*

@nika94

Reading those translations about HJJ's letter to SC and calling her his idiot is just so cute hahaha. This comically brings me back to the first few episodes when he brought SC home with him and she started playing with the lights. He bluntly told her to stop being coy and don't get any ideas because his type is an "intellectual woman", the complete opposite of her. Hahahahahaha look who's talking now HJJ. She turned out to be incredibly smart and it seems like you have fallen so deeply for that "idiot". He has eaten his words. HJJ, you can't do anything. You were fated to love that "idiot" turned intellectual woman from the start hahahaha. Oh the irony hahaha

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Yes, but SC may leave him ... JJH was filming underwater scenes on 31 Dec 2016, (according to LMH) that was why she couldn't attend the SBS Drama Awards ... I wonder whether Writer Nim will pull that on us ... let SC be separated from HJJ & Go back to the sea ... 

Perhaps I am the minority here but I highly doubt that there will be any long separation of the OTP. Judging from the episodes up until now, this writer does not do noble idiocy. I wouldn't worry too much over whether she'll leave him because she's afraid she might kill him. He didn't leave her when he realized the truth so it only makes sense that SC wouldn't either. After all, SC is unlike typical female leads in korean dramas. 

You, @nika94, and I together are hoping for a closed ️happy ending. I don't want the writer to throw an open-end at us. Previously, I remember reading an article that Writer Park wrote LOTBS with the criticism of MLFAS at the back of her mind. The ending of MLFAS left a lot of people wondering whether DMJ ever made it back to stay for good. Because of the confusion, they extended the drama with one epilogue to show that DMJ and CSY lived together, happily and married, and he was able to return for good. I am assuming that Writer Park remembers this so she will not write and open-end that needs further explanation. 

• Like 13

Lee Min Ho, 'The legend of the blue sea'  Google translate of first article shared by @leeminhosny

Actor Lee Min-ho gave a sad shout to his father who was not looking well.

Spoiler

In the SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' broadcasted on the 11th, there was a picture of Huh Jun-jae (Min-ho Lee) struggling to grasp the current status of father Huh-jung (Choi Jung-woo)

Huh Joon-jae learned that his stepmother, Seo-hee (Hwang Shin-hye) is related to Dae-young (Seongdong-il), and learned about the incidents in which his past husbands were blinded. I asked Huh Ji-hyeon (Lee Ji-hoon), but Hwi-hyun said that he had traveled to Hawaii with his friends for a long time.

But Huh Jun - ja remembered that his father could not go abroad for more than a week because of his food problems. Then, with the help of the police, he checked his father's immigration records and confirmed that he had never been abroad.

Huh Joon-jae started to move with Cho Nam-doo (Lee Hee-joon) and Tae-oh (Shin Won-ho) Chung (Ji Hyun) also listened to these conversations and said that he would participate, and played a role of holding Huh Chi-hyun. Ahn Jin-ju (Moon Sori) pulled Kang Seo-hee out of the house.

It was a sad appearance itself. He did not even turn on the light in the dark room. Huh Joong-jae was embarrassed by the sudden visit by Huh Joon-jae. Huh Jung-jung Huh Joon-jae talks about Kang Seo-hee's past activities and reveals his upset heart that he can not stay in this house. When he heard the story that Huh Joong - ha is going through fraudulent activities from Huh Ji - hyun, drunken, he was angry that he was trying to cheat himself. I can not say that my choice is wrong.

The rich should be a fascinating reunion, but the two did not. In this unfortunate scene, Lee Min-ho's acting shone. He fell down in front of his father, who slowly lost his sight, and he completely expressed his anger. Lee Min-ho's performance of the water added to the drama. The smoky look of smoke was outstanding.

The Legend of the Blue Sea broadcasts every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 pm.

Credit:http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000692798&lfrom=twitter

• Like 9