[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

The scene in the club is so funny! All the people inside are amazed to see our mermaid! She is so beautiful! :wub: I love the scene where SC tries to kiss JJ and they are running inside the house. I had a teary eye at the ending scene. HJJ finally meets her mom and SC was the one who helped them to meet again. :wub:

• Like 8

I SWEAR THE THREE OF THEM STANDING ACROSS THE ROAD, WHEN THEY STREET TO CROSS IT GAVE SOME MESSED UP AXCIETY THAT A CAR OR BUS MIGHT HIT ONE OF THEM .

LMFAO I GUESS K DRAMA HISTORY HAS AN AFFECT ON ME , EVEN AFTER IT ENDING LOL I CAN STILL FEEL MY HEART BEATING THAT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN.

WELL THIS JUST SHOWS OUR MERMAID WILL BE LOVED EVEN MORE BECAUSE SHE FOUND HIS MOM

THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL BUT SCARY EPISODE FOR ME, FOR SOME REASON.

• Like 10

Am I the only one thinking what I'm thinking?

why are they standing of all places at a street crossing??

My Kdrama watching history tells me there won't be a party but a frantic trip to the hospital....and a meeting with HJJ abuji and  recovering driver:bawling:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, kiaandre said:

I SWEAR THE THREE OF THEM STANDING ACROSS THE ROAD, WHEN THEY STREET TO CROSS IT GAVE SOME MESSED UP AXCIETY THAT A CAR OR BUS MIGHT HIT ONE OF THEM .

I HAD THE SAME FEELING BUT I HOPE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN...LET'S HOPE THEY'LL GO TO SC PARTY TOGETHER

• Like 10

Just now, Layali said:

Dude me to, lol this is what happen when we watch to many K dramas, that thing about a vehicle just going with someone is engraved in us:sweatingbullets:, but I doubt the director will go this obvious route 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, kiaandre said:

LMFAO I GUESS K DRAMA HISTORY HAS AN AFFECT ON ME , EVEN AFTER IT ENDING LOL I CAN STILL FEEL MY HEART BEATING THAT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN.

WELL THIS JUST SHOWS OUR MERMAID WILL BE LOVED EVEN MORE BECAUSE SHE FOUND HIS MOM

THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL BUT SCARY EPISODE FOR ME, FOR SOME REASON.

Don't worry about someone might get hit by bus or car because we have uri strong shim cheong. I'm pretty sure she can stop the bus or car before it hit someone. She's like the superhero :blush:

Joonjae needs to treat our mermaid better next episode because she found his mom. Do what she wants to do. Just let her kiss you, Joonjae-yaaa:heart:

• Like 13

Have you noticed that KDR's friend witnessed someone (with the ring) taking the report? So my suspicions are more or less confirmed: the man wanted to kill KDR from the start and used the mermaid as the bait, well aware that KDR would do anything for her. If past is repeating itself, I believe, CH is the one who will use the mermaid to kill HJJ.

I was happy that HJJ's mother revealed KSE's true name and past in front of her employer!! The woman thought, she was superior to HJJ's mother and in the end, she was defeated.

• Like 15

I really don't think director wI'll go this obvious sadden route , so far some of what we have seen was not what we expected.

And if anything has to happen to Jj or his mom I think they person this will personally make it happen is his step mom or brother.

Also if any of them has to be hit I think our mermaid would be the one to take the fall, she has super speed and strength for one, probably push them our of the way and get hurt herself by hurting her legs.

BUT GUESS WHAT IT WON'T HAPPEN,  I REBUKE THIS , NEXT WEEK WE ARE GOING TO GET SO MUCH LOVE IN THE WEDNESDAY EP AND PROBABLY THE THURSDAY OUR HEART ACHE WILL BEGIN ....SIGH

• Like 10

1 minute ago, annie1234 said:

Don't worry about someone might get hit by bus or car because we have uri strong shim cheong. I'm pretty sure she can stop the bus or car before it hit someone. She's like the superhero :blush:

Joonjae needs to treat our mermaid better next episode because she found his mom. Do what she wants to do. Just let her kiss you, Joonjae-yaaa:heart:

me too...i'm worried someone might hit HJJ or his mom.....:fearful:

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Layali said:

Because that's the TYPICAL DRAMA SYMBOLISM plus crossings are the places were all the drama is taking place in the dramaland, it's the best place to meet and stare at each other (the fact that a car might hit you because you are walking so freaking slow is just an added bonus which would only heighten the drama). REMEMBER? This is how episode 11 of Heirs ended. Even the crossings look similar!

3o4qxIy.jpg

8aolkQm.jpg

• Like 18