[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Lee Hee-joon finds out Jeon Ji-hyeon is a mermaid

photo803643.jpg

Lee Hee-joon found out Jeon Ji-hyeon is a mermaid.

On the latest episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea", Sim Cheong (Jeon Ji-hyeon) felt something wrong with her heart.

Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) found out, then he let everyone out of the house so she could swim in peace.

Jo Nam-doo (Lee Hee-joon) felt weird and returned to the house. He witnessed Sim Cheong swimming as a mermaid, then realized everything fit the picture.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-lee-hee-joon-finds-out-jeon-ji-hyeon-is-a-mermaid-102135.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" comes in first, "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" and "Oh My Geum-bi" compete

photo803694.jpg

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" came in first.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" rated 17.8% on the 4th. This is a 1.8% increase from the previous episode.

KBS 2TV drama "Oh My Geum-bi" came in second with 6.1% which shows a 0.7% decrease.

MBC drama "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" was last with a 0.4% increase to 5.0%.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-comes-in-first-weightlifting-fairy-kim-bok-joo-and-oh-my-geum-bi-compete-102145.html

• Like 14

I am SO LOVING reading Knetizen comments about Lee Min Ho's crying at the beginning of episode 14!! Below are the rough translation.

This link, there is a short video from JJ's crying. Netizens leave comment too. So when you go 2 Naver and search LBS in their search bar. You can see LBS rating, videos, articles and also "TALK". In the TALK part, Knetizens comment and talk abt LBS. 

" Huh Joon is my heart, why am I sick? ~ ~ Do not cry"

" I cried all the way to the sky"

" I hope that Huh Joon-hee protects the things he could not do."

" Man's tears falling like that? Wow! Lee Min Ho full of Huh Junjae"

" This is why I have Lee Minho in my dream."

" Lee Min Ho is so good at crying ㅠ It makes me cry even 9 times"

" I want to hug you Lee Min Ho"

" Lee Min-ho's tears are really sad and beautiful."

" Lee Min-ho acting big hit ㅠ ㅠ real tears ㅠ ㅠ"

Credit: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1353130#

PS the link above is for the short video from JJ' crying and has comments about LMH's crying. :)

• Like 18

The love fight after Jeon Je-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's date got the highest audience rating.

The 14th SBS drama 'The Legend of Blue Sea', which was broadcast on the last 4 days, was followed by Nielsen's highest audience rating of 21.8%, followed by the metropolitan area and the nationwide ratings of 18.7% and 17.8%, respectively. The 2049 audience rating, which is a key indicator of advertising stakeholders, reached 9.3%.

In the case of market share, 20% of male viewers recorded 45% of all viewers, 30% of all viewers, 55% of female viewers, and 40% of teenagers, 20s and 40s. .

On this day, JoJae (Lee Minho) enjoyed a full-scale date in a movie theater, a recreation room, But when he thought about his dream, he said, "Even if I die, meet someone who is good and be happy and grow old." He had to face her strong rebellion. The highest audience rating went up to 21.8%.

Spoiler

In addition, Simchung, who swam in the water a long time ago, had a moment of tension when he heard his identity from Namdo (Lee Hee-joon), but she managed to escape the crisis by partially erasing the memories of Jindu. Then inside you say, "My heart can only jump if you love me. She said, "If you do not leave me or you are not in this world, stop my heart too." She was surprised to find out that Junjae understood all of her inner thoughts.

The SBS drama official said, "In the 14th session, Joe Jae, who confirmed his previous life, led a rise in ratings as he continued his love struggle with Shim Chung and full-scale dating. He said," In the end, I hope this will lead to a new story surrounding the two. "

Credit:http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003458548&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

• Like 15

Is it only ME who wants Hoe Jun Jae see Shim Chung in her beautiful True mermaid form?? Why do I find it so Fascinating for Jun Jae 2 See Chung as a mermaid? :D

Please Writer-nim!!! :D I wanna see Hoe Jun jae's JAW DROPPING at the sight of Beautiful Mermaid-Chung! :)) :wub:

Nam Do saw her as a mermaid. Why Not Jun Jae??:tears::tears:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ilwoo_aein said:

New making film - youtube version

I think youtube already blocked it :bawling: I can't watch on naver as wee because of country restriction. Someone please upload it again.. I really want to watch the BTS

Edited by Chellsee
Pls do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 7

• Guest unpinned this topic