[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

“Legend of the Blue Sea” - Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun Captured on Dazzling Street Date - 03.12.2016

C1NooI3UkAA5jgZ.jpg

SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” released their latest still cuts of their leads Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun wiping each other’s mouth with looks of affection, love is in the house.

The Wednesday-Thursday SBS Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” (Written by Park Ji Eun / Directed by Jin Hyuk / Culture Depot of South Korea / Production House Studio Dragon) released 3 still cuts of their leads Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho) and Sim Chung (Jeon Ji Hyun) on a street date on 3rd of January. It seems that Sim Chung and Heo Jun Jae has earnestly started dating, these two people are in the early stages of love, smiling while wiping each other’s mouth and looking at each other.

The latest still cuts are showing the leads somehow like a family, we can feel their infinite affection towards each other when Sim Chung wiped Heo Jun Jae’s mouth, and when Heo Jun Jae holds Sim Chung. On the other hand, somehow Heo Jun Jae and Sim Chung was seen to play together in a game center. Heo Jun Jae who hold hands as if not allowing anyone to come between them are causing audience to smile. It feels like the couple can’t even allow even a small gap on between them.

It seems that Sim Chung and Heo Jun Jae are enjoying ordinary street dances and street dates like any other ordinary couple such as having food together, playing with a claw machine and even going to the game center, focusing on each other and their precious memories. Viewer’s expectation on the couple’s sweet and special romance are rising. 

“Legend of the Blue Sea” representatives said “The 14th episode will be the broadcast time where we can see Sim Chung and Heo Jun Jae’s date. Please keep looking forwards and support their sweet romance and date, send warm love despite the cold winter~"

Meanwhile, the next 14th episode of SBS "Legend of the Blue Sea” will be broadcasted on Wednesday, 4th of January on 10 PM KST.

Korean - English Translation: Monika Setiono

• Like 13

Happy 2017 everyone! I am so game to join the "play after LOTBS" (is this what its called? Hahaha) I have already in mind what's the best line and cameo...can we add Best fashion style of HJJ & SC? And Best/Favorite Scene?

Looking forward for the date scene...never seen LMH dancing & i've seen JJH dancing in My Sassy Girl, but I'm sure they will nail it

• Like 14

Just saw the preview for episode 14! omg i hope ND didn't see SC as a mermaid. That can be a complete mess if that happens knowing that ND is somewhat greedy for money and ND is not happy with the way JJ changed his attitude since JJ is being a good guy now. But I'm still crossing my fingers that ND is talking to someone else, perhaps JJ. Maybe ND was just shocked because JJ confess to him his true feelings for SC.

It also seems that MDY saw JJ at the professor's clinic. I'm excited to see their confrontation! If MDY will also see more of what happened in his past life, he can be more motivated to kill JJ and SC.

On the bright side, SC must be very happy to somewhat finally have a date with JJ. Are they gonna be an official couple now? :wub: 

Can we now see pink pearls this time? :wub: 

• Like 14

Omg the new preview stills are making me so excited haha.

I'm absolutely looking forward to HJJ and SC dancing lmaooo. Omg I can't imagine it, but I think it will be so cute and funny. Maybe something might happen, like SC might accidentally break the arcade game because of too much competitive dancing ahahaha. Something comical, please writer-nimmmm~

And then we have Tae Oh and CSA stills again lmao. Why do I have a feeling that they'll somehow end up together? Lol

@minekas

Chinguuu, I went ahead and watched that banana milk CF of Minho dancing that you mentioned.  Omgggggg he is incredibly cute. I just had to smile while watching it haha

• Like 14

Cha Tae Hyun talks about reunion with Jun Ji Hyun on 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'

jun-ji-hyun_1483428488_%E3%85%93.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun talked about his reunion with My Sassy Girl co-star Jun Ji Hyun!

On the January 3 airing of 'Kim Shin Young's Hope Song at Noon', Cha Tae Hyun discussed his cameo appearance in Jun Ji Hyun's current drama, SBS' 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'.

He revealed that he was proud to make a cameo, saying, "Normally, cameos make a short appearance, but the script itself was 2 full A4 sized papers." Cha Tae Hyun continued, "It was the first time in a while that I personally met Jun Ji Hyun. We met through a movie in 2000 and then reunited. We showed each other pictures of our kids and that situation got me really proud. It's good that we both have survived and are doing well in a difficult field."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/cha-tae-hyun-talks-about-reunion-with-jun-ji-hyun-on-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

you can watch Taobao CF:w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_n1el09fMV31qhc064o1_400_zps77782c78.gif

k4_zps093fc42d.gif

Omg I can't take the cuteness anymore! Wednesday, please come faster hahahaha.

I hope that someone will post clips of JJH dancing so that we'll have a rough idea of how the scenes will go tomorrow. Ahhhhh they're just too cute together hahaha

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

you can watch Taobao CF:w00t:

@leeminhosny Hahaha, what I like from Lee MinHo is despite of his pretty face, he doesn't mind to be "un-perfect". I like him on that "humanly" part. Because if we only see him as a sculpture-like man, we won't like him for too long. Will be boring. Because he has flaws and admit it, made him flawless to me.

Btw about the preview, even IF NamDo caught SimChung on mermaid form. All simchung needs to to only call NamDo and asked him to hold her hand. The VOILA! She erased his memories. LOL. Easy as cake :yum:

• Like 13