[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Actually i didnt think that jjh couldnt get any main award but unnecessary one like eating or mukbang award.:blink::blink::blink: dont u guy think that it was so ridiculous .? Even when its time of the year she should have been with her own family,she had shot the underwater scene instead. Netizents sympathied for her effort. sbs was so wrong to her. Remember back when MLFAS hit globally,she even got the Beaksang daesang,and now her acting is so awesome but couldnt get her any main award...signnnnnnnnn :bawling::bawling::bawling:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/01/unnecessary-mukbang-award-for-jun-ji.html

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,879, -93] What is up with SBS? This is so wrong to Jun Ji Hyun... everything besides the daesang was so bad, including the MCing..

2. [+1,853, -76] All of the crappy idols got awards but all Jun Ji Hyun got was a mukbang award?

3. [+1,818, -121] Trash of an awards ceremony. Han Suk Gyu was the only proper award, the rest were just hand outs. I laughed out loud when Minhyuk and Minah won awards and then changed the channel for good when I saw Seohyun, Baekhyun, and Hyeri win awards with their crappy acting.

4. [+91, -26] If they gave Lee Min Ho an excellence and Jun Ji Hyun a mukbang award, should've just given both of them the same thing

5. [+89, -29] I thought Jun Ji Hyun didn't get enough either

6. [+69, -20] I doubted my eyes when I saw Seohyun get an award... What is this, an Idol Academy Awards? Left me speechless...

7. [+68, -21] Truly is ridiculous considering I watch 'Blue Sea' for Jun Ji Hyun~

8. [+67, -5] Jun Ji Hyun shouldn't work with SBS in the future ㅋㅋㅋ what is this, some school talent show? Hyeri, Baekhyun, Minah? ㅋㅋㅋ It's an embarrassment to real actors

9. [+66, -10] About as bad as Lee Jong Suk winning daesang

10. [+59, -17] Other than the daesang, the awards were hand outs ㅋㅋ I laughed when Seohyun and Baekhyun won awards ㅋㅋ how can Minah win excellence but Jun Ji Hyun wins mukbang?

11. [+52, -8] Jun Ji Hyun should be daesang tier, what were they thinking?

12. [+47, -2] Underwater filming is some of the hardest work for actors and she couldn't even attend because she was filming an underwater scene and all they gave her was a mukbang award... absolutely ridiculous. The least she could've gotten was a top excellence!!!!!!!! Trash SBS

13. [+47, -14] It's a drama awards but I thought it was a gayo daesang. So sick of all these dancers getting into acting through the power of their agencies.

• Like 10

15 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@babyval22:  I hope you had your box of Kleenex nearby as you watched the ep 13 of LBS.  I'm happy you succumbed by subscribing to one tv asia to support the IN ratings.  I'm watching on both my computer and TV too.  I noticed the TV version is missing the epilogue at least on the last episode on my SBS channel, episode 8 with JJS's cameo.

I finally managed to watch episode 13 and I cried. Oh gosh. The ending was just so sad. I'm hoping writernim will bring back DR and SH through flashbacks. T.T  

On another note,  I was so excited when the episode started with the kissing scene and "love story" ost played! I've been wondering why the team seemed to stop using this song so when they played it, I rewinded non stop! Hahahs! 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I finally managed to watch episode 13 and I cried. Oh gosh. The ending was just so sad. I'm hoping writernim will bring back DR and SH through flashbacks. T.T  

On another note,  I was so excited when the episode started with the kissing scene and "love story" ost played! I've been wondering why the team seemed to stop using this song so when they played it, I rewinded non stop! Hahahs! 

I won't forgive the writer if she doesn't bring back KDR and SH through flashbacks. I know we've seen how their story ended, and it was a much needed end to push the plot forward, but I miss them and don't see why we can't have flashbacks of times before their death. On the bright side, now that the bomb has been dropped, I'm excited to how HJJ will react. I can't wait to watch episode 14! 

Hahaha, sometimes I miss hearing certain osts as well. Like you, I liked how they did the beginning scene with "love story." I especially liked how they started off with just an instrumental and then when they kissed, they played the voice. 

• Like 7

Hello everyone, my fisrt post here. I can't help to write a comment here because the disappoinment from awards last night. SBS really disapoint me in every year end award this year - from entertainment, gayo and drama. I don't understand how they chose the winner completely, except for Daesang. Mianhe JJH fans, I think Han Suk Kyu more deserve than her. But, at least they have to give her top excellent, but they completely forget it. What are you doing SBS? You make a blunder....!!! Too many meaningless awards with random and strange winner. So, I don't want to think so seriously about last awards. And for LOTBS fighting and pd-nim and writer-nim, please don't make sad ending. Okay! See you wed, guys...

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

R474x0.jpg

This was a capture of SBS Drama Awards show last night.

The caption in the middle says, "Who will be the Daesang winner this year?"

As I wrote earlier, these ten actors were nominees for Daesang in 2016.

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, zinnia said:

Sorry to cut your post, but I felt bad for LMH, because his fans kept saying that he was not nominated for Daesang.

This was a capture of SBS Drama Awards show last night.

The caption in the middle says, "Who will be the Daesang winner this year?"

As I wrote earlier, these ten actors were nominees for Daesang in 2016.

I'm sorry, I have deleted my post after I saw your post.
I really saw an English news said that there were 5 nominators for Daesang.

But I have a question, why "Doctors" is classified as "Fantasy" ?
Ahh.... I saw the whole list of Awards, there were four groups of excellent actor/actress award but only 3 groups of top excellent actor/actress award. So strange of SBS Awards this year !!!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Mayyes said:

Hello everyone, my fisrt post here. I can't help to write a comment here because the disappoinment from awards last night. SBS really disapoint me in every year end award this year - from entertainment, gayo and drama. I don't understand how they chose the winner completely, except for Daesang. Mianhe JJH fans, I think Han Suk Kyu more deserve than her. But, at least they have to give her top excellent, but they completely forget it. What are you doing SBS? You make a blunder....!!! Too many meaningless awards with random and strange winner. So, I don't want to think so seriously about last awards. And for LOTBS fighting and pd-nim and writer-nim, please don't make sad ending. Okay! See you wed, guys...

top excellence awards given LMH and KRW maybe they can give JJH and PSH but PSH and KRW didn't given couple awards ,and netizens angry for this  whatever SBS come in for criticism 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I'm sorry, I have deleted my post after I saw your post.
I really saw an English news said that there were 5 nominators for Daesang.

But I have a question, why "Doctors" is classified as "Fantasy" ?

No, you don't have to be sorry to me. I saw you deleted it after posting my picture and deleted the quote, too.

I think the English news you read was not the official statement of SBS Drama Department but the reporter's assumption.

And 'Doctors' was not classified as 'Fantansy'. They just combined Genre & Fantasy into one category for the Top Excellence Awards whereas they gave the Excellence Awards for Genre and Fantasy category respectively.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, JocelleC said:

Im not really surprise w the ratings of 3 award shows last night, kbs had a lot of big stars w big shows in 2016 and sbs award also had a lot of controversy.

so you mean lee min ho, park shin hye, lee joong ki, jo jong suk, IU, aren't big star?

• Like 3

Happy New Year to all the Lobsters>>> Congratulations to LMH for winning the Top Excellence Award, he truly deserves it.. I'm really happy for him.. On the other hand, I feel sad for JJH for not winning an excellence award for her acting..It's not really easy to act underwater scenes..Anyway, I have to move on and hoping that her effort and hardwork for this drama would also be recognized in the future..Btw, congratulations to Jun:heart:Chung couple for winning best couple..Can't hardly wait for episode 14!

@bebe1989, Happy New year too..

• Like 12