[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

41 minutes ago, LMHolic said:

So he wasnt nominated ? Then its okay. But yesterday in MBC awards,LJS got it so i thiught may he young actors too get that award. Anyways thanks fr clarifying.  But that no acting award to JJH is totally  *disgusting richard simmons * (read in HJJ style frm lotbs) 

PS- why one of my word is getting changed to richard simmons? I wrote somethng else. :/ :|

@heart_jjh okay thanks for clearing. 

And Gumapta chingus for updating.. :)

Lee  Jong Suk won Daesang yesterday because MBC allowed fan vote for this award. Knetizen was so angry about that. I think Han Suk Kyu deserves this awards. I really disappointed SBS didn't gives JJH any acting award.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, bathilda said:

I think Jjh didn't receive any award for acting bec. She failed to attend.. I always thought that awards shows in korea are no show no award .. it is expected... the last time she attended sbs awards.. she got the daesang and many awards that it loses the meaning cause for example in the couple awards.. why do they have 3 to 4 pairs who won???... I really think that she wouldnt attend today , jjh rarely do so and it is not a prestigious award like the baeksang.. hopefully she will attend that one this coming May...

kim rae won not attend tonight too but still won TOP excellence award (for actor)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, heart_jjh said:

I think the ceremony is over now... price goes to this uncle who talk too long right now

LOL..... !!! LOL ... !!  Uncle ? Are you referring to Han Suk Kyu? Oh my......really he's an amazing actor.... not the good looking idol type, certainly not like LMH's gorgeousness, but HSK presence fills the screen and gives off charismatic vibes. The drama he is in garners high ratings.

I'm happy for LMH who won an award ( PRIZE ) I enjoy popping in here to look at his handsomeness .... Some of your pictures are so drool worthy. Yep.... !! Totally handsome.

w704.jpg?&ssl=1

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, bathilda said:

I think Jjh didn't receive any award for acting bec. She failed to attend.. I always thought that awards shows in korea are no show no award .. it is expected... the last time she attended sbs awards.. she got the daesang and many awards that it loses the meaning cause for example in the couple awards.. why do they have 3 to 4 pairs who won???... I really think that she wouldnt attend today , jjh rarely do so and it is not a prestigious award like the baeksang.. hopefully she will attend that one this coming May...

It's ok, after thinking about it, it doesn't matter whether she won or not. These network shows usually play favoritism. And yup, since they hand out so many awards for the same category, it becomes less meaningful. It would have been nice just to get recognition, whether it is prestigious or not. But in the end, she doesn't need a trophy to prove her acting. 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I think JJH won the Top 10 Star award along with LMH (when he was standing on stage next to PSH and the others).  They like to spread the awards around.  I was actually happy for Lee Joon-gi winning the Hallyu award (even though that meant Min-ho didn't win).

LOBSters, it's okay.   JJH won the Top 10 Star award.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, lavender2love said:

LOL..... !!! LOL ... !!  Uncle ? Are you referring to Han Suk Kyu? Oh my......really he's an amazing actor.... not the good looking idol type, certainly not like LMH's gorgeousness, but HSK presence fills the screen and gives off charismatic vibes. The drama he is in garners high ratings.

I'm happy for LMH who won an award ( PRIZE ) I enjoy popping in here to look at his handsomeness .... Some of your pictures are so drool worthy. Yep.... !! Totally handsome.

I totally agree! He's a great actor and deserves daesang. As a fan, I'd say LMH still has a long way to go. He can use a few more years and experience before receiving any grand prizes. That's the way it should be. I'm proud of where he is right now, just the way it is. 

@bathilda thanks for the insight. Normally, they don't hand out awards to people that do not show up, and I believe JJH knows that as well. It probably doesn't even bother a single hair on her. 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Lol, sawrry!!! I really dont know who he is. I usually dont watch all kdrama and even not a lot kmovie. Only the one with my favorites. But read some comments that HSK really deserves it. So congratulations to him.

Ps. WHEN JJH IS FILMING UNDER WATER SHOOT, THAT MEANS SHIM CHUNG WILL RETURN TO THE BLUE SEA O _o WRITER NIM I'M HOPING FOR A HAPPY ENDING !!! PLEASE!!!

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, heart_jjh said:

Lol, sawrry!!! I really dont know who he is. I usually dont watch all kdrama and even not a lot kmovie. Only the one with my favorites. But read some comments that HSK really deserves it. So congratulations to him.

Ps. WHEN JJH IS FILMING UNDER WATER SHOOT, THAT MEANS SHIM CHUNG WILL RETURN TO THE BLUE SEA O _o WRITER NIM I'M HOPING FOR A HAPPY ENDING !!! PLEASE!!!

Well, since you're a JJH fan, Han Suk Kyu plays a character in The Berlin File. He really deserves Daesang and his drama Dr Romantic got over 20% ratings. He's a great actor

• Like 7

Good morning Lobsters!

I caught bits and pieces of the award show last night and this morning.  I'll watch the full version later on vlive.  

@Chellsee:  OMG I love that Director's Cut II clip with LMH and JJS.  The only thing that would have made it better would have been to show both actors reactions the entire clip.  And even funnier if JJS accompanied LMH on stage for the best couple award linking arms.  I would have died if that happened.  

Thanks for your posts and photos!

• Like 7

Hi Lobsters!

Like everyone else, I also believe JJH deserves a Top Excellence Awards and a Daesang award. But I think these year-end network awards are held just to give appreciation to all the actors who have made an impact, based more on how well their dramas did (i.e. Ratings).  So they tried to distribute the awards evenly among all the lead actors.  JJH got 2 awards, Couple and Top Star.  SBS had to give the Top Excellence to PSH and KRW as they didn't win the couple awards. I actually expected Lee Junki to win the Top Excellence Award and he didn't get it, but got the Top Hallyu Award instead (which I thought would be given to LMH).  Han Seok Kyu is a great actor and more senior than the rest so I think he also deserves the Daesang. So if you look at all the awards given, it seems to me that they were all evenly distributed. 

Anyway, we all know JJH is a very talented and recognized actress; I'm sure she will receive an award from other, more prestigious award  shows.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

I totally agree! He's a great actor and deserves daesang. As a fan, I'd say LMH still has a long way to go. He can use a few more years and experience before receiving any grand prizes. That's the way it should be. I'm proud of where he is right now, just the way it is. 

@bathilda thanks for the insight. Normally, they don't hand out awards to people that do not show up, and I believe JJH knows that as well. It probably doesn't even bother a single hair on her. 

51 minutes ago, heart_jjh said:

@mythicalove I agree. I don't think that it would really bother her about not winning an acting award. Hey, she was nominated for the Daesang along with Han Suk Kyu, Kim Rae Won, and Jo Jung Suk which says a lot? She already won a Daesang at the Baeksang and SBS Awards already? How many actors can say that? Honestly, I was hoping for at least the Best Couple Award which they got, and I would have been happy. Congratulations to LMH for his acting award! Hope they continue winning their time slot and give us a memorable ending!

@heart_jjh Han Suk Kyu does deserve it. He has the acting chops and the ratings. You should watch the movie The Berlin File with Jeon Ji Hyun and Han Suk Kyu. Everyone in it were really good.

• Like 13

this year , SBS is the most succesful channel , because SBS has that ratings 4 drama that they were % 15 over ratings , so SBS has most many diffuculty for select and so I am happy now. I was so frightened because I think SBS won't  give to Lee Min Ho "Top Excellent Awards" because there are so many nominees but given , I don't want Hallyu star awards because Minho needn't this awards He has so many this awards 

my english is bad I hope ,you can understand me

• Like 11