[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

My quick summary for episode 13:

Those sweet scenes between chungs and jun jae made my heart flutter, the kiss,the hug, and much love junjae give to her. I love it even more :wub: i cant stop laughing when chungs ask Junjae if se hwa was another woman he love as she said "it is a fish you manage?" Lol.

beside their love story slowly move into dark side from their past life.. whatever it is, i hope she wont leave junjae for his own good, but i want them to fight together as one, to avoid sad fate to happen again..

i love how cute namdo to get jealous over simchung. How came he insist junjae to choose and who is the one junjae save first between chungs and him if both of them fall into water hahaha.. namdo also calculate how envy he was with chung ! Because he was the one who met jj first. namdo such cutie ahjusi :P

Btw. Goodbye CSA ! Your "future" mother in law really love cutie simchung at first sight, i bet she would be more crazy if she know simchung and junjae in love relationship lol, her current status so hilarious funny !!!

i guess if do min joon (mlfts drama) frustated and heart broken the whole seoul power failure..and when simchung fall in love the whole seoul shine brightly as everything light on. Now i feel i need Kim soo hyun doing cameo for the first time in lotbs.. ❤

i notice simchung learn alot from drama and internet :D When she tried to search junjae first love (means se hwa), she said about something that she was glad she wasnt junjae first love, because first love never long lasting.. (her words seems like sign if they will have happy ending).

i do love csa and chungs scene together both love annoying each other but looks so adorable, if there is bromance, i do love to call them sister romance :P

Lets not talk about how tragic se hwa and Dam ryeong story, because he was died beautifully with his love of his life, back ground music from lee sun hee sound so beautiful for their last moment together..

@mythicalove at least the present time of their fate lead them to have happy ending, just like we got kiss development, from innocent kiss to hot one, and im so curious with DIRTY LOVE :D

@alleram95 thank you so much. I was about to tag you, to ask u about last scene but u re already posted the translate :P

Him-Chung, Junjae, Tae oh fashion under spoiler:

Spoiler

• Like 14

I can't do it guys!  When I try to read your posts, I start to cry and I look horrible when I cry. ugh!  

@leeminhosny: Thanks for the profile pics!   I may have to change my avatar even though I think the one I have now is pretty cute.  I'm torn between the oh so cute drunk HJJ in the KT sweater or one where HJJ is so handsome with the bangs off his forehead.  

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I can't do it guys!  When I try to read your posts, I start to cry and I look horrible when I cry. ugh!  

@leeminhosny: Thanks for the profile pics!   I may have to change my avatar even though I think the one I have now is pretty cute.  I'm torn between the oh so cute drunk HJJ in the KT sweater or one where HJJ is so handsome with the bangs off his forehead.  

you can use, I added photos yesterday too

• Like 5

Guest Moonrain
1 hour ago, demarchelier said:

Episode 14 will be shown next week. They will show a special episode tomorrow. I think some sort of director's cut.

no freakin way :vicx: they gave us a tragic ending and then make us wait another week??? oh come on :sweatingbullets::crazy:

a6f398ddly1fb6gzrq6e3j215o0rsn3l0.jpg

Ok, I'm back.  i couldn't stay away lol.  I still haven't seen the episode or read all the posts, but I noticed in the photos, the bracelet fell off KDR's wrist.  Is there some significance?  Those types of bracelets don't come off that easily.  Am I reading too much into this?  Good thing I'm home this week, I'd be sneaking off into our file room at work to read the posts.  

@Moonrain:  I hope today's special episode will be lighthearted given the tear jerker last night.  

I can tell that I am not going to accomplish much today lol

• Like 6

Eternal Promise

“I promise you. If I am reborn, I will look for you, meet you, care for you and protect you. This story, I’ll remember it for sure.”   

And so ends the tale about the golden mermaid who fell in love with a human. Has there ever been a more tragic story than that of Kim Dam Ryung and his beloved Se Hwa? Has there ever been a tale about a love so great, yet so sad? 

Mf0rUhE.png

Their story ends where it it had began - HIDDEN, UNDER THE BLUE SEA. One last time, the boy follows the mermaid into her world and dies there the way he has lived - PROTECTING THE MERMAID UNTIL HIS DYING BREATH. After shielding her with his own body, taking the harpoon that was meant for her, he looks at his lover one last time and dies happy because he is finally in her arms once again. But little did he know the extent of the mermaid’s love for him - rather than living an empty and lonely life without him she chooses to follow him to the afterlife and risk it all for the hope that they will be reborn and will find each other again the way they promised each other. SHE DRIVES THE HARPOON THAT WAS MEANT TO KILL HER INTO HER HEART HERSELF, JOINING THEIR BODIES FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

abRFnUQ.png

And so Dam Ryung and Se Hwa DESCEND TOGETHER INTO THE ABYSS AND SILENCE OF THE BLUE SEA, pierced and joined by the very weapon that killed them, to a world where no evil can reach them nor harm them; in each other’s arms even in death and so their love defeats even the final enemy. The blue sea hides them and their story in its unreachable depths while the Jade bracelet, the token of their love, slips from Se Hwa’s wrist and is being carried away by the mercurial currents of the blue sea that will bring them back together centuries later AND THEIR STORY WILL RESUME.

EZPAo4S.png

• Like 14

57 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Ok, I'm back.  i couldn't stay away lol.  I still haven't seen the episode or read all the posts, but I noticed in the photos, the bracelet fell off KDR's wrist.  Is there some significance?  Those types of bracelets don't come off that easily.  Am I reading too much into this?  Good thing I'm home this week, I'd be sneaking off into our file room at work to read the posts.  

I remember in the first episode, Choengie found the bracelet under the water, a bit hidden between the rocks ...she was like as attracted by a reflection of bracelet...but I bet she doesnt has any clue that the bracelet has a part of her stories, but then...the bracelet was lost in Jeju/korean sea, how come Cheongie was in mediteranean sea when she met HJJ ? 

• Like 6

Guest Moonrain
55 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Moonrain:  I hope today's special episode will be lighthearted given the tear jerker last night.  

I can tell that I am not going to accomplish much today lol

the bracelet was worn by Sehwa. maybe it will play a significant role in the story later on...

6 minutes ago, happypuppy said:

Am I correct that the professor is the old guy who warned Joseon's MDY to not touch the mermaid because she can erase his memory? (Remember the scene where joseln MDY were in yellow outfit) Seems that they were evil buddies!

yes, you're right. in the joseon part, he was a servant of lord yang but he necessarily might not be evil. but who knows...

Guest Moonrain
6 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Lobsteeeeeers!! :tears:

I was reading Knetizen comments (the link was shared in other pages).  Knetizen also said that Lee Min Ho oppa has caught cold. It is clear from his voice. Our oppa has caught cold!! :tears:  

yup Minho definitely had a cold. his voice was too husky. sexy but husky :wub: poor lmh, wish i could hug him and make it all go away heh

oh and he trended awhile ago by the way... no. 5

eb2575c9gw1fb75nrdpj2j208y0a3t9v.jpg

15 minutes ago, briseis said:

Eternal Promise

“I promise you. If I am reborn, I will look for you, meet you, care for you and protect you. This story, I’ll remember it for sure.”   

And so ends the tale about the golden mermaid who fell in love with a human. Has there ever been a more tragic story than that of Kim Dam Ryung and his beloved Se Hwa? Has there ever been a tale about a love so great, yet so sad? 

Their story ends where it it had began - HIDDEN, UNDER THE BLUE SEA. One last time, the boy follows the mermaid into her world and dies there the way he has lived - PROTECTING THE MERMAID UNTIL HIS DYING BREATH. After shielding her with his own body, taking the harpoon that was meant for her, he looks at his lover one last time and dies happy because he is finally in her arms once again. But little did he know the extent of the mermaid’s love for him - rather than living an empty and lonely life without him she chooses to follow him to the afterlife and risk it all for the hope that they will be reborn and will find each other again the way they promised each other. SHE DRIVES THE HARPOON THAT WAS MEANT TO KILL HER INTO HER HEART HERSELF, JOINING THEIR BODIES FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

And so Dam Ryung and Se Hwa DESCEND TOGETHER INTO THE ABYSS AND SILENCE OF THE BLUE SEA, pierced and joined by the very weapon that killed them, to a world where no evil can reach them nor harm them; in each other’s arms even in death and so their love defeats even the final enemy. The blue sea hides them and their story in its unreachable depths while the Jade bracelet, the token of their love, slips from Se Hwa’s wrist and is being carried away by the mercurial currents of the blue sea that will bring them back together centuries later AND THEIR STORY WILL RESUME.

I couldn't help but cry bittersweet, sad, yellow-tinted pearls while reading this. You are right, their story ends where it began, their tragic and beautiful love story. My answer is no, there has never been one more tragic, one so worthy of my tears and one as heart wrenching. I cry for them but I remind myself that they are together again, and as you put it, their story will resume. At least that can ease my crying heart. 

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

yup Minho definitely had a cold. his voice was too husky. sexy but husky :wub: poor lmh, wish i could hug him and make it all go away heh

oh and he trended awhile ago by the way... no. 5

What an excuse to hug him hahaha. Don't we all wish we could do that? Lol. 

He was trending number 5. That's great to hear. I wonder what the trending topic regarding him is. Hopefully someone can translate for us, hehehe. 

2 hours ago, MrMarley said:

On a lighter note, poor HJJ. LOL

Him being able to hear SC's inner voice is both a gift and a curse. The poor guy is losing sleep cause her mind runs and runs, nonstop. Too funny! 

There's no other way then, from now on, HJJ just has to sleep next to cheongie. Hehehe. Lol. I don't think even that stops her from thinking lol. 

1 hour ago, happypuppy said:

Am I correct that the professor is the old guy who warned Joseon's MDY to not touch the mermaid because she can erase his memory? (Remember the scene where joseln MDY were in yellow outfit) Seems that they were evil buddies!

You are most certainly correct. He was MDY's servant in the past life. I am very curious to know whether he also has connections with MDY in the present. The ending made it seem like he was involved with MDY. Someone here mentioned that when he first hypnotized HJJ, he was a little too curious about HJJ's visions and came off suspicious. After today's episode, I am definitely suspecting him. 

--------------------

I have given CH the benefit of the doubt up until this point. I'm getting tired of him turning a blind eye and playing victim. No matter how much he craves to be in favor of his father, for him to simply look pass what his mother has done and is doing, is just not right. His actions cannot be further excused by his insecurities. If we describe his mother as someone who will do anything and everything, no matter how evil, for money, then he is someone who will go above and beyond, whether right or wrong, to receive attention and love. He, has lost my trust and hope. There is nothing he can do to redeem himself at this point. He should suffer consequences even if he chooses to be good later. 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Thanks for always posting these up, I love reading them :)

--------------

Article regarding LOTBS episode 13 is currently trending number 4 under a category relating to TV shows on naver :)

--------------

Regarding LMH not feeling well, yup, I can tell right off the bat that he was sick in episode 13. His voice says it all. I'm not surprised, he sleeps in the cold with no blanket. Poor LMH, I hope he gets better soon. 

• Like 7

Guest Moonrain
27 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

What an excuse to hug him hahaha. Don't we all wish we could do that? Lol. 

He was trending number 5. That's great to hear. I wonder what the trending topic regarding him is. Hopefully someone can translate for us, hehehe. 

There's no other way then, from now on, HJJ just has to sleep next to cheongie. Hehehe. Lol. I don't think even that stops her from thinking lol. 

You are most certainly correct. He was MDY's servant in the past life. I am very curious to know whether he also has connections with MDY in the present. The ending made it seem like he was involved with MDY. Someone here mentioned that when he first hypnotized HJJ, he was a little too curious about HJJ's visions and came off suspicious. After today's episode, I am definitely suspecting him. 

--------------------

I have given CH the benefit of the doubt up until this point. I'm getting tired of him turning a blind eye and playing victim. No matter how much he craves to be in favor of his father, for him to simply look pass what his mother has done and is doing, is just not right. His actions cannot be further excused by his insecurities. If we describe his mother as someone who will do anything and everything, no matter how evil, for money, then he is someone who will go above and beyond, whether right or wrong, to receive attention and love. He, has lost my trust and hope. There is nothing he can do to redeem himself at this point. He should suffer consequences even if he chooses to be good later. 

lol im ok with a group hug hehe

omo, i just finished watching with subs. i think ma dae young is getting prescriptions from the professor that Joon Jae is seeing. oh no, he might be a bad guy too...

2016.12.28 RATING AGB NATIONWIDE

#LEGENDOFTHEBLUESEA 16%

source: naver

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0002946373

its confirmed ma dae young and heo jun jae doctor was the same person. Omg ! I hope Heo jun jae quickly leave the room ! It was said the doctor was little bit weird since he was the only one who treated MDY -.-

• Like 13