❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[문명특급 EP.120] SM이 이젠 친정 같아요^^ 1년 만에 다시 만난 재재와 NCT DREAM

[문명특급 EP.121] 풍선만 흔들던 옛날 사람들이 놀라 까무러친 요즘 SM 아이돌 신문물 (feat.호버보드 AR포토카드)

Mark: i forgot all my french, *sigh* i’m so sad. really, i was actually good, that’s what my teacher told me, my 5th grade teacher. 
Johnny: what a nice teacher. 

mark and johnny were in france but doyoung appeared asking where the milk was, but of course both were like "oh you came to france !"

johnny said to doyoung you have beautiful eyes and mark just lost it

mark was playing with johnny’s tattoo

mark and johnny made NCTea, the results of their 30-minute(and more) journey

Congratulations to NCT DREAM  for winning the Boygroup Award at the Korean Entertainment Art Awards

NCT DREAM received Best Singer (Idol Group) Award @ 26th Korean Entertainment Art Award (KEAA) (제26회 대한민국 연예예술상)

jeno: thank you for giving us this award and thank you lee sooman & sm family. thank you czennies for making this award possible. we will work hard to be the singers that will continue to grow. thank you!