3 hours ago, ssv910 said:

I should pledge like what Baba did. I should post here about QingYu at least thrice a week to show my appreciation on my sisters and brothers that are keeping this thread alive. :D

that's actually good idea and I should do it too I think : D 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

@aili81 You don't respect your words, but this time, you show more nice and quiet argument. Insults never made things better and made debate progress! We can talk on everything, however, we must respect the other first. If not, we fastly fall into extrem talking. That's not the best solution!:wink:

Hide contents

It s not that i lost trust in her i do  complain about qy and fans too in pm but i dont do it publicly  like now cos that s just my personal views on something i m not taking it as real and spread out to public to make others look bad.

We can be sure we ourselves dont get influenced by rumours but can we really make sure others wont? N it s on public which many people can see. We are their fans so we can say we know them but what about other ppl who are not fans and just know them through makeup stuffs? 

I am just hope that fans can know what to post in public. Cos we dont know how much affect it will cause to them 

Sorry if i have spoil the peace in here

I do translation in facebook but swong took it and make fun of yuyu and criticise him 

So if you are me how ll u feel you spend time n effort to translate and ppl take ur works to criticise ur idols?

It s someone who dont respect qy first

She insult and criticise them many times in public and u re ok w it?! And i juz do wat she did to qy in here. Is that too much? 

She talk more rubbish than me abt qy and you never say her

N now i just show her what she did to qy 

N u re saying i m spoiling ur peace here

Then what abt she spoilt others n qy peace in wb and twitter.

U dont like ppl spoil ur peace have u ever thought of other fans n qy also dont want their peace to be disturbed too

Wat you mean i dont respect my work

I do translation so hard n ppl misuse it

Shouldnt i get angry?

And why i cant reply when u quote me and this to me. I only said i wont post but i did not say i will not reply

If u think i am twisting my words 

Then swong hAs been doing it all the time n u re ok with it 

Wow i think u re more of a fan of swong than qy

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

Stay Woke

006hpa6ily1fklnqfnmnlj30qo140jy2.jpg

Sorry, since you posted that pic, I have to share this one, Hehehe. Cuz your pic doesnt even cover the most fun part of that jacket he been wearing lol

DMN5LD1W4AARaAy.jpg

Ooh and i think he was keeping his forearms closed inyour pic cuz he was being a nice guy and trying to cover that up in front of his fans !!! HAHAAHAHA

@gogole mongol Thank you, brother, for fighting for me. Or at least trying to be fair. But, at this point, I will just ignore everything if I were you, cuz obviously some people's minds are just one track and incorrigible. THere is no reasoning with them. Why affect yourself cuz of them? Not worth it.

16 hours ago, ssv910 said:

I think Aili is just hurt because she trusted Swong sis and that trust was broken. But Swong already admitting to making stuffs up so I guess the only option for Aili to do is stop trusting Swong. 

Personally, I agree with @gogole mongol this thread is for QingYu and people loving them and their hard works. I wish we can keep this thread and just fill it with QingYu love and joy. But if that is not possible, then I also do hope you will spare this thread from fighting. 

I read all your comments. I will try to address all of them in brief. I have literally 0% remorse for QY regarding wat I did. 

1. they are not weak boys, dependent on fans. They are strong mature men, who find work through their mutual teams and companies and their previous work profile. I , not in the very least, think that I can single handedly destroy their career by saying that Dayu has a gf.

2. QY are very very very very very happy atm and leeeeast affected by all of these, these gf rumors and what not. They literally earn 10 times of what a first class citizen earns, ( i mean Qing is literally earning exclusive iron man toys worth 1000s of usd). So, financially they are in a very secure position too.

3. Despite all that, they humiliate the cpfans every single time. No CPF still tells clearly why QingYu do that, but they are always jumping to protect them, whenever someone says the girlfriend word. why? Did you ask Aili Why That CP fan email to Dayu was openly posted on weibo by his team (obviously with his permission)?? Ofcourse not, cuz you probably dont even know about it. Cuz we never told you cuz we want to protect you. If I start writing down what QingYu and their team did against the CPF, it will be a book worth reading.

Either way. QingYu are already very strong but CP fans like Aili are very weak. My action was only to make them feel remorse, but instead ended up hurting CP fans (which I never realized tbh that they would take my post so seriously). I was too full of myself. QY definitely do not care about CP emotions of fans. They know now that they can survive at least as popular idols without the support of CP fans. But, I am happy too, for them. Just hope that at least at some point in their lives, they feel the guilt and realization of what they did to the CP fans and how they used us and then threw us away (haha, i know some of you will screencap this sentence to post on social media and say I am an antifan). I know Q already feels lil guilty, thanks to my barrage of @ing him on weibo of how bullish his onlys are. But whatever. I am over it really. I dont care. 

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

I read all your comments. I will try to address all of them in brief. I have literally 0% remorse for QY regarding wat I did. 

1. they are not weak boys, dependent on fans. They are strong mature men, who find work through their mutual teams and companies and their previous work profile. I , not in the very least, think that I can single handedly destroy their career by saying that Dayu has a gf.

2. QY are very very very very very happy atm and leeeeast affected by all of these, these gf rumors and what not. They literally earn 10 times of what a first class citizen earns, ( i mean Qing is literally earning exclusive iron man toys worth 1000s of usd). So, financially they are in a very secure position too.

3. Despite all that, they humiliate the cpfans every single time. No CPF still tells clearly why QingYu do that, but they are always jumping to protect them, whenever someone says the girlfriend word. why? Did you ask Aili Why That CP fan email to Dayu was openly posted on weibo by his team (obviously with his permission)?? Ofcourse not, cuz you probably dont even know about it. Cuz we never told you cuz we want to protect you. If I start writing down what QingYu and their team did against the CPF, it will be a book worth reading.

Either way. QingYu are already very strong but CP fans like Aili are very weak. My action was only to make them feel remorse, but instead ended up hurting CP fans (which I never realized tbh that they would take my post so seriously). I was too full of myself. QY definitely do not care about CP emotions of fans. They know now that they can survive at least as popular idols without the support of CP fans. But, I am happy too, for them. Just hope that at least at some point in their lives, they feel the guilt and realization of what they did to the CP fans and how they used us and then threw us away (haha, i know some of you will screencap this sentence to post on social media and say I am an antifan). I know Q already feels lil guilty, thanks to my barrage of @ing him on weibo of how bullish his onlys are. But whatever. I am over it really. I dont care. 

Haha See guys she s giving her rubbish excuses again

If criticism n badmouth dont affect so why are u writing all these rubbish to give yourself excuses for wat s.h.i.t you did?

Arent you also Adult so arent you also be responsible of wat u did too?!

And why do only attAck you if you never call qing as an richard simmons in the recent mv dont deny it 

U said u re not remorseful of wat u did

Then y are u making up stuff to make yuyu feel remorseful 

U thk ur actIon s not wrong then why do u thk ur judgement on yuyu not gd to cp fans s right even want to punish him?!

Haha punish urself first

@swong2330 I think you have your reasons for being disillusioned as a CPF fan. Like I said, I don't let myself get affected by what other people said about QingYu. I have my own conviction. Maybe you are right, it's because other fans, like you (are you still a fan IDK, so if you can clarify that for me that will be great) protected us so QingYu image will remain sweet for us. But that is another matter. 

Like I said, I was suprised because you are about the first person who welcomed me in the fandom

and I felt like I owe you for introducing QingYu to me. But reading your posts in twitter, I will admit I got angry as well but then i stopped myself because I thought you must have your reasons. I always felt like you are an intense person. Someone who loved too much and if you got disappointed, you lash out because you were hurt (correct me if I am wrong, I don't mean to psychoanalyze you I'm sorry). 

But in the end of the day, I can't lie to myself. When I ask myself, I still love QingYu and what they represent when I first knew about them. I guess we just have to respect each other. I respect you, I truly do. I just hope that things will calm down now because for me, I am happy to meet QingYu and meet people, sisters and brothers, like all of you in this thread.

P.S. Can I just say that I miss all the candies? I miss my dose of sweets. I hope we can get back to those days. If not...then I hope we can move on with peace.

2 hours ago, swong2330 said:

N wat s.h.i.t proves do you hv when u said qy are not gd to cp fansss

No collaboration also mention each other doesnt that seem more like fan service?

Or u mean most cp fans s as ignorant like u only rely on their onscreen interaction then can continue idolising them if they dont do it we have right to start criticising and spreading untrue stuffs to mk them look bad publicly!

I think yr thinking s so childish n ignorant u base on rumours and ur own interpretation n start to accuse qy 

@aili81 sis, I know you were hurt. I hope you can stop hurting. I don't know what else can be said for your emotions to go down but I hope you can one day get past this. 

Life is short sis, let's not spend it while fighting. I know QingYu is worth fighting for but I don't think @swong2330 is an enemy you have to continue to attack. I know that she tried reaching out to you. I think she was sincere in trying to mend things with you. Let's stop Aili sis before we got to a point where we cannot mend the bridges anymore. Before we said more things that we cannot unsaid and trult hurt each other. 

I know you might think that I am being an annoying meddlesome person here but I have five sisters in real life and as I thought of you and swong as my sisters too, I am getting in between just like how I will try to mend my real sisters relationship if they are in trouble too. Sorry for meddling but I just hope we stop this war that is just opening wounds and making them bleed instead of healing them.

Aili sis, I sincerely hope you will get past this pain. 

1 hour ago, ssv910 said:

@aili81 sis, I know you were hurt. I hope you can stop hurting. I don't know what else can be said for your emotions to go down but I hope you can one day get past this. 

Life is short sis, let's not spend it while fighting. I know QingYu is worth fighting for but I don't think @swong2330 is an enemy you have to continue to attack. I know that she tried reaching out to you. I think she was sincere in trying to mend things with you. Let's stop Aili sis before we got to a point where we cannot mend the bridges anymore. Before we said more things that we cannot unsaid and trult hurt each other. 

I know you might think that I am being an annoying meddlesome person here but I have five sisters in real life and as I thought of you and swong as my sisters too, I am getting in between just like how I will try to mend my real sisters relationship if they are in trouble too. Sorry for meddling but I just hope we stop this war that is just opening wounds and making them bleed instead of healing them.

I dont get hurt by her but just annoyed with what she did to qy n others fans

She has been attacking other fans all this years. So i just do 1‰ of wat she did to others to her only. I dont thk i am wrong .

And before u step in between us pls know who s the one started all these first i hace been telling her dont publicly post her assumptions n  post all the antis things all this while  until i dont want to see her posts so i block her everywhere but until this time spreading out untrue info n making up stuffs and other antis are using it to attack yuyu again.

If u all think i Am now attacking her as spoiling the peace here or wAsting my time 

Then i hv to say this s not even 1% of wat she n others antis did to qy n other fans At weibo n twitter

Yes negative info attract ppl but it also cause harm to the celebrities

N why must we helping antis by spreading untrue things???

I m getting tired too to do all these too

N some ppl think tt i am trouble maker spoiling ur peace but have u all know how long i hv  been endure this 

I dont consider a person who make up stuff as a sister or a fan of qy no matter what 

But i dont hate her tbh i just annoyed with wat she did and later pushing the faults at others and later act like nothing has happen when damages have done

This kind of ppl no points talking reason w her but. Just show her wat she did to others do to her only

1 hour ago, ssv910 said:

She tries to reach out to me not because she want to make amendment to me but just want to show me she know smthg i dont so she spread out n make up stuffs to prove that she know everythg

She clearly said she s not remorseful with what she did spreading out untrue things Affecting others privacy

N u still take her as,a sis?

SOrry it s way beyond my personal acceptance limit

@aili81 sis, I don't think you are a troublemaker. I will trustyour words when you said you have endured it for so long and now you are venting all your frustrations here. I know you are annoyed but I also want to appeal to you that like me, some people think that enough had been said and it's time to close it. 

This will be my last post about this. Please anyone, don't quote me anymore so I won't be oblige to speak out some more. Aili sis, I am

still at least a friend or cofan, if you want someone to talk to, I am here and I will listen to you. I will listen to you rant, and I will I respect you and what you feel. I hope we can close this now and stop so we can all start enjoying being QingYu fans again. 

That's all. 

Baba is in Malaysia?! Wow! I hope some lucky Malaysian fans can see him or pictures can be taken. 

I wonder if Baba is approachable. Cause for me personally, I can probably gather courage to approach Dayu but I think I have to be a bit tipsy first before I can convince myself to approach Baba. I will be so nervous and excited and scared I might faint.

IDK, that is just me. I am just wondering:D

Archived