• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, swong2330 said:

What is that french girl in the video saying? She seemed overly excited hahahaha.

First thanks a lot for the vid! Always enjoying to see Dayu having a pleasant time and smiling. Secondo, the girl with the wooly hat? She doesn't speak french, but a mix of different language including english, russian (or eastern language), and even saying thank you in chinese. So i really can't guess why she is so excited. Maybe to be so close from the more nice and cute guy in the showroom!!! Not necessary to name who, huh!!! 

ps: i wish i had been in place of the wooly hat girl, alas, it is impossible to be into this very private part of a showroom, except if you are a well know big customer!

His second live. I will translate a lil bit later, the ones that my friend told me. However, at one point the host kept praising how handsome he is and he got very shy and his ears got red. Hahaha. 

19 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

First thanks a lot for the vid! Always enjoying to see Dayu having a pleasant time and smiling. Secondo, the girl with the wooly hat? She doesn't speak french, but a mix of different language including english, russian (or eastern language), and even saying thank you in chinese. So i really can't guess why she is so excited. Maybe to be so close from the more nice and cute guy in the showroom!!! Not necessary to name who, huh!!! 

ps: i wish i had been in place of the wooly hat girl, alas, it is impossible to be into this very private part of a showroom, except if you are a well know big customer!

Ooh really? it is a private showroom?? Ah i see. that guy in red jumper, apparently he styled Kris Wu, so he must be quite well knows.

24 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Ooh really? it is a private showroom??

Every fashion designer made a private show before official show. The last one is mainly for maintain the world-renowned for stylist new collection and attract high international personnalities coming from every kind of business (mainly entertainment).

The private show is to present the new collection to business men/women, that will import and dispatch production in their countries. There is also special day for movie stars, singers of international fame, giving possibilities to "test" their choice (as Dayu does at the end of vid). And for fashion press/magazine (with no public, which help for take pictures in a more quiet atmosphere). The "haute couture" show is more as a parade dedicated to jet set, with strong music, lightning effects and lot of top model. The right place to see and to be seen!!!

4 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Every fashion designer made a private show before official show. The last one is mainly for maintain the world-renowned for stylist new collection and attract high international personnalities coming from every kind of business (mainly entertainment).

The private show is to present the new collection to business men/women, that will import and dispatch production in their countries. There is also special day for movie stars, singers of international fame, giving possibilities to "test" their choice (as Dayu does at the end of vid). And for fashion press/magazine (with no public, which help for take pictures in a more quiet atmosphere). The "haute couture" show is more as a parade dedicated to jet set, with strong music, lightning effects and lot of top model. The right place to see and to be seen!!!

Thanks for this explanation. Now it all made sense to me. I thought when you say fashion show it's all about the catwalk and models, I see there's a lot going on in the backstage. Happy to be informed. You really learn something new everyday.^^

8 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Thank you. I am still probly the most fashion blind person, haha, complete fashion industry layman. I just know Dayu is going to private top brand shops and posing with exclusive stuff that are newly unveiled. And he has a fashion guide with him, a chinese lady working for LuxTNT haha. Any ways, he has some actual fashion shows tomorrow that he will attend, the ones where models walk on the ramp (yes i am using layman language). Hope to see some pics with some influential people in fashion industry, and some party pics too.

Oh btw he updated that he will be eating chinese rice in Paris. Haha. Seems he has the chance to live his dream, visit Paris and go to restaurants, but his heart is still china!

Here are the trans of the first and second lives (Cr: FJY intnl fanpage on FB, with some additions by me)

1. Yuyu said he has tried to learn afew french but until now one word also no don't know
2. He interview the designers and know that designer is from hong kong and a Mathematics expert in school. And she likes fashion so she studied hard to get permission from her parent to persue design. She went to ireland at 11 and habitat in france at 13. So yuyu keep praising her.
3. About designer items yuyu tried the long Earrings the designer said yuyu can go with alot of different styles. And the bamboo bag which need 12 hours of hand making yuyu jokingly said it look like biscuit make him hungry haha. He has try on some clothing and do a quick catwalk with a tall model which he keep saying jokingly he does not want to stand beside those model because they are too taller.
4. The staff keep on joking on which hand or which part of yuyu is the strongest cos he can take the heavy handphone stick so long. And when the staff emphasize on the model never wear bra, yuyu jokingly said so early say this is it good? Haha.

(here actually, when the model turned, Yuyu commented that it is a backless dress. So, the host says, yeah she is not wearing a bra (like Yuyu doesnt know what a bra is , so annoying). So Yuyu immediately replies that the host is so quick to get to dirty jokes. Good answer hehe.
5. Lastly staff said let end the live streaming and let yuyu has his meal. Cos over 10 hours of flights he only have a cup of black coffee no sugar no milk cos he scared his face ll swollen and look bad onscreen
He kept sleeping on plane cos he has been rushing to shoot a scene in his new drama chen yang for the past few days

Second live:

1. Designer ask yuyu why is it called gps and yuyu said the answer will be told next time.

2. When shooting the bag yuyu jokingly said one of the bags look like pepsi blue and white. The designer jokingly said yuyu description make it sound not classic.

3. The place is for vip sellers to get limited edition items for 2018 summer spring season. That place also for staffs to held meeting. Fans or the viewers commented that place look like a fairy land so yuyu sang a little of fairy street song.

4. When shooting swimming suit, yuyu talk about his role in 鬼使神差a bra seller. And the designer jokingly said so he come to paris to trade in stock for his bra shop. Yuyu laughed.

( Here what happend was there was a swimsuit costume that Yuyu pointed his camera to randomly at first. then went back and commented that the shop is his becuz there are lingeries and since he was playing the role of a lingerie shop owner in his upcoming web drama. So the host says, Yuyu came to Paris to stock up on lingeries. )

5. Yuyu and the designer talk about chinese food in china and paris. The designer said she will bring yuyu to eat good food. Here what happened was the host said she and Dayu should go to a restaurant to try out some nice food, as they have time after the live. Yuyu said they can if they have time. NOt sure if eventually they did).

6. Design company luxtnt.com will give Away 100 limited glasses with yuyu secret gift. So just go into their website to try your luck.

Dayu had the most awkward moment with one of the designers of Simon Miller. I wont use his name here. But you will see it when the live video of today is uploaded on YT. So, here is what happened and please let me know if i am overthinking. But if I am a girl and a guy suddenly gives me a gift out of nowhere, i would definitely think he is hitting on me.

Spoiler

After brief intros and after Yuyu was checking out some of their products, the guy suddenly gave Dayu a yellow scarf. 

This guy 

DLHqbQMX0AATXc_.jpg

gave Dayu this scarf. I couldnt get the screencap then. but u will see it in the video

DLHp6ycWkAIUK0Y.jpg

Dayu definitely got shy and thanked him. I think the guy realized that and kept checking him out, if i may say so hahaha

DLHvzenXcAEoUgJ.jpg

After guy gave Yu the scarf, host Bobo suggested Yuyu shud sign it and give it to fan. But i think thats rude as the guy said it's for you to Dayu. Yuyu probly thought so too. So he hesitated to respond &d host says "seems like u really like it, haha. Nvr mind, just my suggestion." then Dayu said let me think about it. I think the host was teasing Dayu that he is flattered that a handsome guy have him a scarf. hehehe

I am sorry to warn you on this point, but Paris isn't the best place for eat GOOD asian food. I practice to eat asian food in Thailand, Cambodia, Viet-Nam and Philipines, and i can say the best place for eat asian food is their respective original countries! I explain: there is good food in Paris, but you have to visit different restaurant if you need a complete meal. One is good for soup, another is good for cooking meat, another for sea food, another salad, and so on. The best you can get in one place is at medium quality. Even into the different Paris Chinatown areas, is almost impossible to eat valuable Peking duck!!!

As i live with an expert, he explained to me how so many manners to cook this or that. The best rice (from my own taste) comes from Thailand (must choose the best one, cause we can find different quality for) which is the best i appreciate for his perfume, and sweetness for eat it. When a new restaurant open, they hire one of the rare great asian cooker on the Paris market, for a short period (in ordirany way for 3/6 monthes), then cameo role take the lead, and immediatly the quality is running down. Even into luxury asian Paris restaurant, you are not sure to find the best "cuisine", cause the problem is the same. I hope Dayu will be not disappointed for the (asian) food part of his coming into Paris. But if i can give him a good advice, must try with french gastronomie, Paris is with no doubt the best place for!!!

I'm also amazed on the Dayu's possibilities to handle mobile stick for so long!!! This could mean he is into great physical shape!

(not yet watch second vid, will do now!)

4 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I am sorry to warn you on this point, but Paris isn't the best place for eat GOOD asian food. I practice to eat asian food in Thailand, Cambodia, Viet-Nam and Philipines, and i can say the best place for eat asian food is their respective original countries! I explain: there is good food in Paris, but you have to visit different restaurant if you need a complete meal. One is good for soup, another is good for cooking meat, another for sea food, another salad, and so on. The best you can get in one place is at medium quality. Even into the different Paris Chinatown areas, is almost impossible to eat valuable Peking duck!!!

As i live with an expert, he explained to me how so many manners to cook this or that. The best rice (from my own taste) comes from Thailand (must choose the best one, cause we can find different quality for) which is the best i appreciate for his perfume, and sweetness for eat it. When a new restaurant open, they hire one of the rare great asian cooker on the Paris market, for a short period (in ordirany way for 3/6 monthes), then cameo role take the lead, and immediatly the quality is running down. Even into luxury asian Paris restaurant, you are not sure to find the best "cuisine", cause the problem is the same. I hope Dayu will be not disappointed for the (asian) food part of his coming into Paris. But if i can give him a good advice, must try with french gastronomie, Paris is with no doubt the best place for!!!

I agree. Cuz Yuyu said that he went for chinese food in the lunch. It was okay. and for dinner he went for french food, which was surprisingly good!

8 hours ago, deltos said:

Thank you, Deltos brother. If you want to get straight to that moment of scarf, it is at 18:10. Also I dont know how it works between two men, but if Dayu was a girl and i am saying this from experience, and that guy gave him that scarf out of no where ( and dude, he was blushing definitely), and the way Dayu got shy and was smiling stupidly, I would bet money that the guy was trying to court that girl!

Here are the screencaps. Sorry i am still going on and on about it

DLKFR_9WsAAoedo.jpg

DLKFWmuWAAApjyI.jpg

THat guy is director of Simon Miller jeans brand. I wouldnt use his name here as i dun want rumors floatin around but you can easily find it. If you watched the video you can easily see that he was smitten by Dayu and Dayu was also very flattered lol. Dayu definitely caught his eye. He is going to catch many people's eyes, thats for sure. Point is I hope he can leverage these attention to his advantage. It will be a big boost to his career. I mean that is why he is there in the first place. Not just to pose for products, but to network! I am very practical about these things, i am sorry.

Spoiler

Also weirdly, no only or cpf are talking about it on weibo or even intnl fans. I think only fans not talking cuz ofcourse they wanna cover up the whole incident. and CP fans not talking cuz ( and i am surprised of this reason) that guy is not Qing. THey only want to do with Qing and no one else. THese fans are so silly, i tell you. It is just a small gift or token of appreciation or just a lil something. It is not like they are getting married or something. Dunno why they need to be so sensitive about everything . these fans always say Dayu is so cute any man will hit on him, and now when a guy does in front of all, they dont talk about it cuz now they dunno how to handle it. And also maybe becuz they didnt expect Dayu would get so coy about the whole thing . Haha. Lemme tell ya, that guy is not my type, but it is always flattering to get attention from a good looking man. hehe. 

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

and for dinner he went for french food, which was surprisingly good!

Are you teasing about french food? Saying "surprisingly" can have two meaning, one povisitve, other negative! Ok, don't worry, i'm kidding  :D ha ha ha :D

59 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I would bet money that the guy was trying to court that girl!

If i was the guy, and have a crush on, i should give scarf to girl, or it was a secret admirative message to Dayu?

And yet thanks to deltos for the second vid! I like that almost constant close up on Dayu's face. My eyes can't get away as attracted by magnet!!! 

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

THat guy is director of Simon Miller jeans brand

I am director of nothing (except me), but as i said, my sight is attracted too by Dayu. Of course, as you, my best wishes is he harvest the benefits from his stay at Paris fashion week! As you said, it's the good place for meeting and contact! And i guess he is pleased to be there!!! So it please to me too!:wink:

Archived