1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

Here are the screencaps. Sorry i am still going on and on about it

DLKFR_9WsAAoedo.jpg

DLKFWmuWAAApjyI.jpg

THat guy is director of Simon Miller jeans brand. I wouldnt use his name here as i dun want rumors floatin around but you can easily find it. If you watched the video you can easily see that he was smitten by Dayu and Dayu was also very flattered lol. Dayu definitely caught his eye. He is going to catch many people's eyes, thats for sure. Point is I hope he can leverage these attention to his advantage. It will be a big boost to his career. I mean that is why he is there in the first place. Not just to pose for products, but to network! I am very practical about these things, i am sorry.

There's nothing wrong in wanting Dayu to broaden his network and experience. Don't be sorry. If Dayu is getting positive attention, I am happy for him. Hope he can take advantage of that.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

I am director of nothing (except me), but as i said, my sight is attracted too by Dayu. Of course, as you, my best wishes is he harvest the benefits from his stay at Paris fashion week! As you said, it's the good place for meeting and contact! And i guess he is pleased to be there!!! So it please to me too!:wink:

I knooowwww. right?? but the way Dayu got so shy, and cud barely say thank you! haha. and you can see how quiet he is with foreigners! It cant be just the fact that his english is not good, because i know many people who barely speak a word of english, but that wouldnt stop them from interacting with people who mostly speak english. I think he just gets shy and nervous. But i am happy that the guy was so nice and respectful to him. Hehe. I guess he found Dayu's coyness quite adorable, like we all do! hehe. Anyways, i hope Yuyu's PR people teach him how to introduce himself to strangers. Like in the US or even in other countries, when we meet new people, we immediately introduce ourselves and shake hands. That doesnt take much. Yuyu should learn that bit at least, it will take him a long way. 

Ughhhh i wish they meet again and he invites Dayu to the US. I would give anything to meet dayu in person!

3 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Thank you, Deltos brother. If you want to get straight to that moment of scarf, it is at 18:10. Also I dont know how it works between two men, but if Dayu was a girl and i am saying this from experience, and that guy gave him that scarf out of no where ( and dude, he was blushing definitely), and the way Dayu got shy and was smiling stupidly, I would bet money that the guy was trying to court that girl!

Here's the thing...we don't know if they had a stockpile of scarves to give to visitors when they visit the showroom.  We only know that Dayu got one because he was filming the event. I truthfully didn't read that much into it...I think Dayu is shy and receiving gifts is difficult for him.  What I do know is that at most of these events there are swag bags....so I'm gonna take a guess that  the scarf was part of the swag...nothing more or less until I see something different.  LOL

59 minutes ago, deltos said:

Here's the thing...we don't know if they had a stockpile of scarves to give to visitors when they visit the showroom.  We only know that Dayu got one because he was filming the event. I truthfully didn't read that much into it...I think Dayu is shy and receiving gifts is difficult for him.  What I do know is that at most of these events there are swag bags....so I'm gonna take a guess that  the scarf was part of the swag...nothing more or less until I see something different.  LOL

I fully agree and understand what you are saying hehehe. But a girl can only dream. hehehe. 

1 hour ago, deltos said:

we don't know if they had a stockpile of scarves to give to visitors when they visit the showroom

This kind of luxury scarf is handmade (using the lithography method) and have a high cost, so i guess there is nothing to gives to visitors (rarety is also a part of luxury thing), so i guess if he gives one to Dayu is more an affection mark (more or less deep, i don't know), but for me it is obvious he is very admirative (in any way) to Dayu. With Dayu's reaction (so adorably shy), we can see something happened. But Dayu didn't react as we can expect in this kind of situation and don't made profit of this opportunity. The positive side is he'll remembered this as a good lesson for next show! For us, we have chance to see an intimate Dayu's attitude in front of a camera. A souvenir from Paris!

24 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

This kind of luxury scarf is handmade (using the lithography method) and have a high cost, so i guess there is nothing to gives to visitors (rarety is also a part of luxury thing), so i guess if he gives one to Dayu is more an affection mark (more or less deep, i don't know), but for me it is obvious he is very admirative (in any way) to Dayu. With Dayu's reaction (so adorably shy), we can see something happened. But Dayu didn't react as we can expect in this kind of situation and don't made profit of this opportunity. The positive side is he'll remembered this as a good lesson for next show! For us, we have chance to see an intimate Dayu's attitude in front of a camera. A souvenir from Paris!

Oh I quite agree...I used stockpile rather casually...but my intent was to say that they knew he was coming..so a gift to give was in order.  I also know that during NY Fashion week if you have the opportunity to go to a showroom...there's always a treat for guests.  But yes, there was an reaction...lol I surmised that this whole thing is very new and surprising...and ( there are some hot guys in the business). I'd like to see him get to NY Fashion Week...I'd hunt him down...LOL

But guys, I might be right, there is a sneaky lil chance, cuz guess what! He shared a cute video of Dayu trying on a earring in his instagram stories! here is a screencap. You can go see the video on his account haha. 

DLLnvovXcAAjiCZ.jpg

Very sneaky hehehehe. 

5 hours ago, swong2330 said:

you mean lollipops?

Yep! This is spanish product that drive children directly to dentist cabinet! A real european drama (cause the very varied production with flashy colors, with some tv advertising) that made of this sweet industry a real dental caries health problem. So seeing Dayu with it....

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

Yep! This is spanish product that drive children directly to dentist cabinet! A real european drama (cause the very varied production with flashy colors, with some tv advertising) that made of this sweet industry a real dental caries health problem. So seeing Dayu with it....

Yeah cuz Dayus tteeth are adorable haha. He has the cutest teeth!!

Spoiler
On 10/2/2017 at 4:18 PM, swong2330 said:

Also weirdly, no only or cpf are talking about it on weibo or even intnl fans. I think only fans not talking cuz ofcourse they wanna cover up the whole incident. and CP fans not talking cuz ( and i am surprised of this reason) that guy is not Qing. THey only want to do with Qing and no one else.

It really quite amusing...this guy can do and act however he pleases...he's an adult. They need to stop being " Mommy's " with these men and btfu...it's an honor that he was invited to Paris week...let him enjoy the fruits of his labors... IMHO.

screen-shot-2017-10-06-at-6-51-59-am.png

Yesterday, #FengJianyu updated and he said he doesnt know what to post and just used a quoted pic that says he is right.

DLgqmadWAAAmtYX.jpg

Today, #WangQing updated and is saying that (more like bluffing) "Well, these two days micro-blog suddenly disappeared from my cell phone and now it appears, I'll send it right away". Pic quote says he is saying his words seriously! 

DLgqmIHXkAAmaPs.jpg

Seems like these two only playing with us and finding excuses hahaha. btw, picture quote seems to be the new trend lol. 

DLgsJHFW0AAW9-o.jpg

I need to say something about the guy in this pic with Qing. He is a host who has done red carpet for QingYu one time and has worked with Qing in left ear drama and also hosted for Yuyu in in music concert

Related image

So, there was going to be a sequence between qing and this guy in left ear press conference last year, and before doing it, the guy said that hope Qing's fans can forgive him?  the sequence was a love scene between him and qing

And this year in in music concert with Dayu, when Dayu told this guy to stay away from him cuz he is so tall, he said "what about Qing?"! hahaha. seems this guy really really likes QingYu or maybe he knows about them for real and still teases them hehe

Spoiler

Seems like these two only playing with us and finding excuses hahaha. btw, picture quote seems to be the new trend lol. 

DLgsJHFW0AAW9-o.jpg

Playing with us is find to me. As i don't really understood all meaning, i take all as it comes, my pleasure is to see them and read even it's "chinese" words. My lover (remember he is chinese born and speak three different chinese language) isn't at all interested into BL movies/series, and don't help me to translate into french! He told me i must learn chinese at night school, really! So i just can ask for only one word, and from time to time!!! BTW, as QingYu fan, i appreciate your help on Soompi, so as the cobbler's children go barefoot, you are my last hope to understand when i can't by myself. So thanks to you all. If QingYu need to tease us, it show they are interested on how we react about them, so they like international fan. That's my positive point of view!

Spoiler

How handsome Dayu is into his grey coat, just regret this is so short!!!

2 hours ago, swong2330 said:

So, there was going to be a sequence between qing and this guy in left ear press conference last year, and before doing it, the guy said that hope Qing's fans can forgive him?  the sequence was a love scene between him and qing

And this year in in music concert with Dayu, when Dayu told this guy to stay away from him cuz he is so tall, he said "what about Qing?"! hahaha. seems this guy really really likes QingYu or maybe he knows about them for real and still teases them hehe

I well remember this, but now, i know what was told between them! So i think it is possible he like Qing and at the same time, knows what it is between QingYu. Playing on them on stage isn't granted to everyone!

Archived