[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

MBC's special videos for Eric Nam!

[스페셜영상] 1가구 1에릭남의 이유? 모아보니 절로 고개가 끄덕끄덕

Rough translation:
[Special Video] The reason for "1 Household 1 Eric Nam"? Looking at the gathered (evidence), couldn't help but to agree

It's basically news about Eric Nam's image and there's a video in it to prove it, including his WGM moments.
The interesting part is the video title is '에릭남 is 뭔들' (= 'Eric Nam is the Best', like MAMAMOO song). The song is even on the video! :D

• Like 4

@ouki

I don't know since i guessed randomly.Hahaha :P I just thought it could be family pictures... Anyway Eric even said that he don't know. Lol... so let's see what he gotta say later! 

@Farfalle

Told you so... our Eric Nam Is Mwondeul! MBC is good at teasing him in a good way though! And thanks for sharing the update of our manner boy ;)

• Like 2

Eric is reaaaally handsome in the teaser with his father , I like it when he has that casual look , and his hair up . 

8 minutes ago, zurah90 said:

@MAE1

Really? Awww~ I don't have snapchat. Eric's brothers must have felt honoured by the many fans too. 

yeah they were a loooot of fans ! but eric's brother haha accidently muted all the snaps and he was talking pretty much the whole time , so nobody heard what he was actually saying hahaha . 

• Like 2

I think solar was asking about this framed picture.

ZWESXy3.png

even though she was holding the other picture on the preview which has writing only.

Y5XBzOQ.png

I might need to check Eric I Live Alone episode just to make sure

-----Edited---

Sadly there weren't any pictures in that episode :'(

• Like 4