[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

8 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

@jelatinx of course you can post more lol!! i feel you so hype up like our solar eh? that GIF though, the one that solar initiate first :D will wait your GIF for tomorrow eps! 

Hahaha. Im so excited for tomorrows episode. I hope there's a lot or maybe atleast some skinships <3 But maybe i would do that in evenings. Yeah im so hype right now. Hahahaha!

Well im saving a lot of GIFs since day 1 and iits my chance to post it. Haha.

BTW. FIRST KISS GUYS <3

tumblr_oapqvp7hkU1uulf24o1_400.gif

• Like 7

@morethanacityname thank you for entrusting me to make you a video :) I'll listened to the song and your right it gave a solar perspective... I think I will upload the fmv tonight kekekekke :D

@ryuseolnims dear its okay there's no wrong in making a ddongi couple fmv for we made it for them and also for us ddongi shippers... I'll wait for your fmv yapieee *getting excited* :blush: I'm still not a pro when it comes in making a video ^_^ for it's my first time making it hehehehhe.....

@sight_stv I watch your video and it's a DAEBAK *Thumbs up*... I'm supposed to use that song also (I won't give up by jason mraz) looks like our mind set are the same kekekekeke XD

• Like 4

@sight_stv I'll watch it later. I've already bookmarked it ;)

@gandaako05 I think we should coordinate with other SNS like @yongnam_wgm and @soriccouple on Instagram for our Twitter party plan to work. We need more people. What do you think?

Fork set? :lol: The panelists must have been feeling agitated watching them eating without fork haha! 

• Like 4

@sight_stv Unfortunately 'housewarming' isn't mentioned in this episode. Maybe they just wanted to decorate their house haha. Yeah, their time alone together is okay too, since they can have their quality time and maybe discuss many things. :) Yeah, many chingus here are also disappointed too with the PD regarding the editing haha. 

@jelatinx Thanks for the gifs, love them all! :wub: If you're not sure whether the gifs are too many or not in a page, you can put the gif in the spoiler? Well, it's possible since some of Solar's nickname are related to dragon ;) hahhaha. Or maybe it's from his fans? Since Solar's phone case is also from her fans. 

@xexe I know right? When I translate I laughed at 'fork set' part :D Suddenly I remembered that they ate fruit and ice cream with chopsticks :sweatingbullets:

@Giann_Kim Love it that we get to see Solar's perspective! Being compiled like this, I realized that Solar also cares for Eric, although maybe she doesn't express it in a grand gesture. I love the subtle skinships that Solar did (hair fixing, removing something in his eye, feeding him). Is it the idea from @morethanacityname? Good idea, chingu! And good job for making it too :D The song is matched too!

• Like 6

@sight_stv

Wow! *clap clap* I love it!!! :wub:You emphasized Eric and Solar's progressions as a couple beautifully! I'm not gonna lie that i watch your fmv countless times! The main point you focused on their progressions from their awkward friendship to natural-like chemistry relationship as they built their journey together.And also kudos to you for including the point of their small skinships. I got to say that some people out there misunderstood the term of "skinship". They want more, just like in the dramas but they missed out to see the small and genuine skinships of our couple actually brought deep meaning in them. Well done for your awesome yet detailed fmv, chingu ya! I hope to see more from you and other talented fmv makers from chingus here. *thumps up*:)

@Farfalle

I would like to thank you for all your updates today! *hugs* I'm always looking forward to our couple interactions. :) Well~ I'm LOL-ing at Eric's expression too! Pour soul...hahaha :lol: He had no choice since his wifey have other tasks to do. Ah~ So there's no guest? It's alright since i'm thirst to anticipate more in seeing them to spend their time together in their own space. Hoping for more unexpected things to happen between them! ;) Our couple have so much similar moments...basically it's all fated! ㅋㅋㅋ :D No mentioning of Solar? No problem! His descriptions of his ideal types already suffices us who he referred to! Hohoho :P He could be thinking of Solar too when he talked about it!!! Omo...my delulu mind! :rolleyes: Oh that new phone case of his tho! Charmander is so him! I noticed that although he is so into Pokemon, he always have a spot for Charmander! Dinosaur-like huh? Hehehe... We all knew someone that could relates him. B) MAMAMOO is the "it" girl group trending right now... and there's Crush! Another buddy of Eric! He reminded me of how hilarious he was when he thought that Eric have gotten married for real. His reactions are funny and cute! 

@ryuseolnims

I love everyone overflowing energy too! We are all hype up together and it eventually gives me even more positive mood whenever i'm here. I'm just so touched with all of Ddongideul presence. *hugs* Eric's lip bite is too smexy for me too handle!ㅋㅋㅋ:P I even had my fantasy to imagine more than that! *Insert Solar's "I'm a pervert but not an insane one!" laugh* :sweatingbullets: Our couple have small figures, so seeing Eric getting himself soulless, i can't! Lol :D Oh yeah! Solar's leg!!! We have always seen her in a dress, skirt and long pants in WGM and this time, she chose to wear short! Oh great! Well i know since they are preparing for their poolside party, of course she wear that to fit the theme. Sexy Solar to help cheering her soulless hubby! ;) Ah~ So you are doing the fmv too? That's a great news! In the past, i used to make simple fmv for my favorite drama couple but i'm no pro since i just used pictures only. I stopped after that since i just not good in editing it. That explains why i envy people who can create their works beautifully using videos instead of pictures. So, i'm rooting for all the talented fmv makers here! You have my back! Oh yes! Of course i'm looking forward to see yours too! HWAITING!!! ♡♡♡

@gandaako05

Hmm... I got what you meant and i like your idea but not every chingus here own Twitter account.That's why this thread is the best preference for us here. We get to discuss more openly and personally, i think it's more fun and sociable where we can post and spazz casually. :) But you are right that we should help supporting our couple by viewing more about them in korean site as well to raise more views.

@jelatinx

Go ahead chingu! :) We always welcome more creative works for our Ddongie! I love your gifs as it will help me to remind their sweet moments together. Thanks in advance for more gifs in future! ;) 

@NamSeoYeon18

Solar is Squirtle and Eric is Charmander, put together and both of them are Pokemon! :D Most important to note is their relations to the likeness of dinosaur-like characters. Well~ i just love how they could relate something alike unexpectedly! Like many people have said, Eric is becoming more like Solar! ;) 

@Giann_Kim

Omg! That was splendid!!! *double love-a-applause* :) Well done for capturing our honest and beautiful Yongsunnie's genuine gestures in every step she took to get closer to Eric. Despite her shy personality and not good at expressing it openly, her gestures actually played the biggest action/role to show her true feelings. And you can safely say she really appreciates and thankful everything Eric does for her. Now that she take a level up and open up to progress her closeness with Eric, i know that she's going to show more of her soon! Thanks for your impressive works, including the choice of your song! *thumps up*♡♡♡

~~~~~

Overall, our Ddongie's love song is "I Won't Give Up!" by Jason Mraz!:heart:

Here is Eric's performance for today... He seem to let loose of his aegyo.That infamous TWICE's Cheer Up's Shy shy shy hand movement is cute tho~ he did that yesterday too! 

On the side note, i'm unable to join and livestream for tomorrow episode :( So i'm just gonna rely the updates from Ddongideul here. Happy watching in advance! :) 

Spoiler

Gosh i hate going for interview on weekend! But i have no choice. Well~ i have to start preparing myself missing much from this thread soon. Sigh...:expressionless:

Anywho~ Happy Birthday to MAMAMOO's very own AhnFatale, HwaSa!♡

• Like 5

@zurah90 Well, the other chingus help to update this thread too :) Yeah, please don't cut their quality time together. Even if they're just talking, I want to see it too ahahahha. What a greedy shipper am I :sweatingbullets: Yeah, even some of the Korean article writers referred the descriptions to Solar :lol: Hahaha maybe Eric realized that Charmander's figure is similar with dragon, which we know who is that :P Yup, I'm happy too that MAMAMOO is noticed by their sunbae, even to be mentioned in his rap lyric. A little bit curious about Crush's reaction when he heard 'MAMAMOO' in the lyric though :D

We have that coincidence again, chingu, I posted Eric's performance too but after seeing you've posted it earlier, I edited mine. Oh, is it a job interview? So that's why you've been a bit quiet today haha. Then, good luck chingu for your interview! Don't be so sad, you can come here whenever you want :) I'm sure tomorrow many chingus here will be busy sharing their thoughts about the new episode, so don't worry!

• Like 4

@Farfalle

I'm so hoping to see our couple to interact more. As the preview shown, Eric being aware of that when he said, "We talk less now." There you go PD-nim! First it was Solar and now it's Eric. They really want to communicate so please let them be! Jebalyo~ Oh well, we are all being greedy shippers for their own good. Kekeke :DHmm...i wonder if they are going to cut off Eric's little confession there? Other than that, like you too, i wish they didn't cut when our couple do their conversations. That's going to pissed me off! :angry:Hmm. Next time i want him to get ask, "Which korean female celebrity is closes to your ideal type?" rather than asking him his descriptions of his ideal type. Hahaha:sweatingbullets: Basically our couple are the living Pokemon as human version! :lol: It's nice to hear that other sunbaenims to mention them in their lyrics. So much honor/respect and love! Crush's reaction be like "Eric hyung, your wife and cheolje (Solar's own slang) make an "appearance" in our song! Do check it out, yo!" ㅋㅋㅋ :P  Ah~ we are soul shippers for a reason, chingu! ;) Oh yeah! Wonder why they make interview on weekend?! Lol... Anyway thanks for the wish! *hugs* I'm quiet? Hehehe... Just a little busy lately. Our chingus here are so cooperative that i have no worries. I'll be back real quick to catch up then.

More thoughts= More spazz= More happiness= Ddongie is ♡ :wub:

How cute of our Yongsunnie to ended all her words with "s/sseu". This leader unnie have her way to make people smile everytime they get wish/message from her. Sweet♡ *kkamdongsseu*:rolleyes: Oh woah~ that fan has got a killer skill at drawing our couple! Ddongideul have so much talent! Ah~ i forgot we ship talented couple. *facepalm* Hohoho

• Like 5

@Giann_Kim thank you!! its not the same, its just we fated to be together as ddong shipper LOL LOL!! :D 

@xexe aww thank you!! *hug*

@Farfalle yaaa :( we still have next time though, they decorate it so others can come in right? lol so excited to see today episode :D 

@zurah90 im so touched :') yess!! thats the point of my video the progress of their skinship and comfortable around each other because i see so many people doubt it, they not like us who always believe in them lol :D because korean drama is so romance and fantasy so they expect more than enough but its gonna look not real right? but we feel our couple do this with real feeling and not just to make some fantasy about their relationship so their skinship rather slow.. its just us the real shipper who can understand it :) btw fighting to your interview!! i cant wait today eps too lol :D 

• Like 6

hi is there anyone here have another link to video of Eric on park kyung lim's radio on 160719? I want to watch the cut part when he mentioned solar but the video has been removed by the user :(

Or is anyone already downloaded it and want to reupload? :(

EDIT

OH NEVER MIND I FOUND IT:heart:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTY1MDAzNTg3Mg==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2&x

• Like 4

Hello lovelies! IT'S D-DAY!!!:w00t:

Spoiler

As if the interviewer knows what's in my mind... she called to inform me to reschedule the interview! Omg i'm the happiest girl right now! Yay!!! I can livestream today!!! *does the Eric's butt shake* :lol:

Saw an article of John Park talked about his ideal type. It's been shared here by Farfalle, but i'll just like to quote on only Eric's part. Sorry, the font just need to appear bold and large! Lol :P 

Isn't it too obvious? ㅋㅋㅋ :sweatingbullets:

KZNBvBB.jpg 

Now just can't wait for the episode to air!

~~~~~

@ventj Welcome to Ddongie Paradise! Do spazz lots about them! :) 

@sight_stv Agreed with everything you say! *fist bump* Drama and Reality are just different. Drama requires on your acting skills but if in reality show, no matter how you try to act, the vibes appear to be more crystal clear. ;) Oh! And thanks for the wish too! *hugs*

@xexe No worry, chingu! You can always rely on Ddongideul here! B)

@gureentea Oh yes... i'm actually looking for that too! Hmm. 

---edit---

Oh goodness! Thank you @gureentea!!! ♡

• Like 4