[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@zurah90 That's why I wanted MBC to release their uncut footage. I realize when I try to see Bbyu's and compare it to the one that aired, I think many things have been said but we don't know because it isn't aired. Yeah, I think they recorded the first episode before April, or maybe right when the news about Solar is out (April 2nd?). I think they met a lot on early April when they were not too busy, so they have enough footage when they are busy and can't meet. MAMAMOO & Solar are indeed cute and always full of energy :D 

@pwnkl Hopefully just like you said. So, it's not just Eric that surprised seeing his wife's photoshoot hahaha. Ahhh, I hope they can make it to the Entertainment Awards, please let them still on the show at that time. Btw, if you want to put Youtube video in your post, just copy-paste the link of the video here and click Enter. :) 

2 hours ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

Haha yongsun unnie is really impatient person like me

@NamSeoYeon18 How big is that mouth hahaha. She is indeed mok-bang queen? :lol:

• Like 3

“We Got Married” Ratings Prove That Eric Nam And Solar Helped Revive The Failing Show

One particular couple of We Got Married 4  is being credited for raising the ratings for the show since joining the show.

According to rating graphics, the show saw a near 1% (0.9%) raise in their ratings for their 316th episode, hitting a high of 4.9% within a range of six aired episodes.

The show has seen a change in couples the last few months with the joining of new couples Jo Se Ho & FIESTAR‘s Caolu, Eric Nam & MAMAMOO‘s Solar, and Madtown‘s Jota & Kim Jin Kyung who joined on episode 311, 316 and 321 respectively. And so, many are crediting Eric Nam and Solar for the boost in ratings especially regarding that the two have highly positive public images.

In addition to that, with the two’s interaction so far on the show, viewers have given them even more positive reaction towards their virtual marriage.

We Got Married airs every Saturday on MBC at 4:50pm KST.

Source: Instiz

because koreans love Ddong Couple

• Like 4

Every couples in WGM always have their own shippers and their own haters and it will come with bunches of evidences or thousands of reasons to defend their opinion... from "he/she is too good for her/him" to "he/she is my precious oppa/noona" or "i just dont like her/him to be paired with my bias... no reason needed!!"

As mush as we like and support Eric - Solar as virtual couple or individually, there will be always haters out there. If they think the interaction is too slow, they will say that there's no chemistry or the couple only act in friendzone, but if the interaction is too fast in haters eyes... they will say that the couple just acting or fake.

So, lets just having fun in shipping and supporting couple.. because too much expectation will leads to disappointment...  and haters just gonna hate.... well, its their job after all  :D

• Like 5

@Farfalle

I hope MBC will release the uncut scenes soon. Too bad, because of the timing, they had to cut and trimmed off... i'll just be patient then. I can just rewatch it again and again to kill the time. Beside, MAMAMOO and Eric Nam did give me homework...lol... to keep memorizing their song lyrics! :P

@NamSeoYeon18

Can't deny it. Ddongie couple is loved by everyone:wub:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

i think mamamoo mention here xD with eric nam

i dont even understand mandarin

- The part where the interviewer mentioned mamamoo made me laugh even if i don't understand mandarin or korean as a matter or fact . 

but he said SXSW and Mamamoo , and SXSW that's where mamamoo performed , and he was kinda teasing him a guess about it . 

- and then later on , eric mentions Crush , urban zakapa and mamamoo , but i have no idea what he said 

- and the 3rd time he says something about mamamoo's "you're the best"

we need eng sub of the whole interview :(

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

i think mamamoo mention here xD with eric nam

i dont even understand mandarin

1 hour ago, MAE1 said:

- The part where the interviewer mentioned mamamoo made me laugh even if i don't understand mandarin or korean as a matter or fact . 

but he said SXSW and Mamamoo , and SXSW that's where mamamoo performed , and he was kinda teasing him a guess about it . 

- and then later on , eric mentions Crush , urban zakapa and mamamoo , but i have no idea what he said 

I don't understand mandarin too, moreover verbally which is super fast hahaha. But I think I catch something a little bit:

• When Eric mentioned Crush, URBAN ZAKAPA, and MAMAMOO, he said it not just "MAMAMOO", but he said "with my wife, with MAMAMOO, want to ..... together" (?). Maybe collaborate? :)
  • The part for MAMAMOO's "You're the Best": I think the interviewer asked Eric whether he sleeps and wakes with listening to music. And Eric said like he can't sleep with music, but to wake up quickly, maybe he sets his alarm/listens to music in the morning. And the music he listens to is APink's "Mr. Chu". After his translator words, he added that "but now I listen to MAMAMOO's "You're the Best"..." something like that I think.
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, MAE1 said:

Okay so i was listening to this about 3 times.

I'm not a good translator because from what i understood from it is limited, so i apologize in advance if i make mistakes on this. I just do the basic part.

It seems that our Eric is in Taiwan. Basically it started out how he went about the day he spent there and as he enjoys travelling, he ate all the food, like dim sum.. etc. Okay so the host seem to compliment and admire him alot.

There was one question i wasn't clear about but when the host asked him what is his ringtone, he kinda said he used the normal tone because he felt embarrased to set different music as his ringtone. (Oh my gosh... i hope i am right here... someone with beautiful soul, please save me and everyone here!) 

Yeah the host seem to tease him with in related to MAMAMOO that caused Eric to LOL.

He was asked who he wants to work with. (Actually i love this part alot that i kept replaying to hear he said it again and again.) He replied he wants to work with many artists like his friends Crush, Urban Zakapa, (he did mentioned this with his own mouth) chae anae (literally means my wife) group MAMAMOO ... there's just so many artists he wants to work with. But first he had promised Crush and Urban Zakapa to work with them and also he said something like he is going to do colaboration with english singer(?) That's when the host went "Woah" "Very Good" and clapped for him. He would work with Taiwan artists too if he got opportunity.

Lastly, again it's not clear... he said that he can't sleep with music but he set his alarm clock to APINK 's Mr Chu so he could get up in the morning but now it's MAMAMOO's You are the best. 

That's it. I hope it helps a little so don't have a high hope on this... i could be wrong.

• Like 4

Woah i am amaze that uri RicNam really is totally a big fan of MAMAMOO! He meant it when he told Solar when they first met. When he mentioned "my wife"... i can't help but to replay that part again and again if i heard it correctly and i'm just smiling like an idiot after confirming it. The best part also included that he changed the alarm music to MAMAMOO's You are the best. DAEBAK! Awww for him to being supportive is very heartwarming/charming:wub:

Thanks @Farfalle for the translations! :heart:

• Like 3