[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Hello everyone, I'm a very very VERY late fan of the couple, and i was just wondering if it's too late to join the twt gc?? I would really love to join and get updates about the couple since there's not much sources i could find, i have been so attached by these two crackheads. If it's not too late though i must say beforehand that i might not gonna be too active in the gc since I'm very shy >< I'm so sorry, but if it's alright (again, if it's not too late) could i join you all in supporting these two amazing singers?

Hello, everyone! I’ve been a silent shipper of Donggie since I’ve known their tandem a little late. I find them really cute and natural on WGM and I can’t help but watch them over and over even if it’s already 4 years since they left the show. It’s just sad that they seem to be very cautious around each other because of the hate that they will receive with some people. I think they could be really good friends if people will just let them. 

Anyway, I will keep on following this thread for updates. ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys! I've been following ddongi since 2016 but due to quarantine I started watching them again. It brings back all the memories.

Recently came across this song and someone made a FMV and I thought about sharing it in this forum.

Let me know if you guys got teary eyed cos the lyrics especially  feel so heartwrenching! 

I kinda feel that this song somehow reminds me of ddongie couple :sad1:

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, this is my first time posting in this thread and I hope you don't mind. I just recently became a fan of Ddongie couple after I decided to give Solar's WGM a try cause I fell in love with her in Queendom. I'm also a sungjoy and taeun fan before I became a fan of our Ddongie couple.

I was wondering if I could also be included in the twitter gc cause I love to know more about them. Please add me, here's ny twitter handle: @daragon_bbyu. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

A senior Teukso shipper here if anyone is familiar with them haha (Sora recently got actually married, so you can say that our ship wrecked unfortunately :huh:)

But that doesn't stop me from shipping other couples like Ddongi couple! I remember I watched their episodes back then when they started but never really got to be active on Soompi threads like I did with Teukso. 

At first, not gonna lie, I was a bit skeptical towards how Solar was acting towards Eric. I don't know if it's her shyness that makes her act like that or is it that she was just a bit uninterested. Up till now, I still have my questions. But I think it makes sense that maybe she acts like that out of fear falling for him, because I probably think I would act like that when I'm on the fence. I think they are one of the couples that could have potential to be good friends, just like SoRim couple. 

Now I'm just a big fan watching their segments again and I would really like to reach out to anybody who's still shipping them! I'm on twitter and I'd like to be in group chats if there is one :).

I know it's such a weird timing to ship them to be honest, but I guess that's what COVID made me do :D

Fun fact: I remember hi-fiving Eric at KCON and I kept yelling his name and Solar's name ngl lol, and so did a couple people. 

On 1/16/2021 at 3:22 AM, pinkglaze said:

Hello guys! I've been following ddongi since 2016 but due to quarantine I started watching them again. It brings back all the memories.

Recently came across this song and someone made a FMV and I thought about sharing it in this forum.

Let me know if you guys got teary eyed cos the lyrics especially  feel so heartwrenching! 

I kinda feel that this song somehow reminds me of ddongie couple :sad1:

I saw this on Youtube and I loved it! @cinnaminskies if you're still on Twitter, I'd like to reach out to you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I've been a silent reader for a long time and who have thought I'll shipping Ddongi couple this long and hard! I really enjoyed reading all the theories, analysis all of it that have been posted. :highonflowers:

And I was wondering if you guys still have the kakaotalk group or any group that I could join to read more discussions and stay updated with any news about our favourite ship? :relaxed: